剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
What about the satellite?
那没关系
It doesn't matter.
空客把我们带到这来已经用完了燃料
The bus used all its remaining fuel just to get us here.
你在飞到
Did you know this
这荒凉的地方之前就已经知道了吗
before flying us out into the middle of nowhere?
这是正确的决定
It was the right play.
弗瑞发给我们这些坐标是有理由的
Fury sent us these coordinates for a reason.
理由是什么
And what reason is that?
我不知道 梅 我不知道
I don't know, May! I don't know!
肯定有什么东西在这里
There's got to be something here!
这是有意义的 一定是有意义的
This means something! This has to mean something!
世界需要我们 九头蛇就在外面
The world needs us! Hydra is out there!
我们不能让他们取胜
We cannot let them win.
不能让他们定义我们是谁
We -- we cannot let them define us.
你们懂吗
Do you understand that?
我们不是无名氏特工
We are not agents of nothing!
我们是神盾局特工 这个称呼还是有意义的
We are agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and that still carries weight!
一定是有意义的
It -- it has to carry weight!
我们所经历的一切 也是有意义的
After everything we've been through, that carries weight!
对不起
I'm sorry.
趴下 趴下 快走
Get down! Get down! Go, go, go, go, go!
看起来我们找到了
Well, it seems like we found it!
大家不要动
Nobody move!
我觉得这不是主要问题
I really don't think that's going to be a problem!
这是神盾局的设备
This is a S.H.I.E.L.D. facility.
先开枪 再问问题吗
Shoot first, ask questions later?
听起来不像神盾局的作风
Doesn't sound like S.H.I.E.L.D. to me.
这不是九头蛇 这是弗瑞的试探
It's not Hydra. This is Fury reaching out.
但是没办法确定啊
There's no way to know that for sure.
有一个办法
There's one way.
菲尔 不要
Phil, don't!
菲尔 别
Hey! N-- phil!
表明身份
Identify yourself.
我是神盾局特工菲尔·科尔森
I'm Phil Coulson, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
欢迎你 科尔森特工 正等你呢
Welcome, agent Coulson. We've been expecting you.
这辈子头一次请别人吃牛排自己还能这么开心
I've never been so happy to buy a man a steak dinner in my life.
等你接到账单再说吧
Wait till you see the bill.
干嘛拉长着脸啊
Why the long face?
硬盘出了点问题
There's a complication with the hard drive.
我可不喜欢出问题
I don't like complications.
这和斯凯有关
This one involves Skye.
我们有三个小组想要侵入硬盘 但她设好程序
We had three teams try to hack it, but she programmed it
一旦有人想要破解 就会自动清除所有资料
to erase all data if anyone other than her attempts to access it.
像她的风格
Of course she did.
我猜是为了防止硬盘落入坏人之手吧
In case it fell into the wrong hands, I guess.
你知道该怎么做吧 罗密欧
You know what that means, Romeo.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
弗瑞局长的秘密基地之一
One of Fury's secret bases.
我管这地方叫天意
I call it providence,
但严格说来它没有名字
although technically it doesn't have a name
因为严格来说它并不存在
because, technically, it doesn't exist,
只是个秘密基地
it being a secret base and all.
所有人请跟我来
If everyone would follow me.
挺不错的吧
Pretty cool, huh?
抱歉问一句 你到底是谁
I'm sorry. Who are you, exactly?
神盾局六级特工 艾瑞克·凯尼格
Eric Koenig, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., level 6.
菲尔·科尔森
Phil coulson.
久闻久闻 科尔森特工 很荣幸见到你
I know. I know. It is an honor to meet you, agent Coulson.
很抱歉外面的混乱情形让您受惊了
And I apologize for the kerfuffle outside.
精密定位系统是为了
The precision remote system was designed
摧毁所有快速移♥动♥的金属物品
to destroy any rapidly moving metallic object.
可那是我的警徽
It was my badge.
那...确实很难替换
It was -- okay. That's gonna be... tough to replace,
但用不了多久 你也会有自己的勋带警徽了
but very soon, you're gonna be issued your very own lanyard.
其他人的勋带也会据情况逐一分发
Lanyards for others will be distributed on a case-by-case basis.
弗瑞局长怎么了
What happened to director Fury?
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
弗瑞局长...没能活着出特区 这很难接受
Fury... didn't make it out of D.C. It's been rough.
我们都有点震惊
We're all a little shaken up,
特别是现在冷藏库也沦陷了
especially now that the fridge has fallen.
她要给谁打电♥话♥
Who is she calling?
我们有位队员去冷藏库了
We had a man at the fridge.
沃德 谢天谢地
Ward? Oh, thank god.
能私下和你谈谈吗
Can I speak to you in private?
有人来真好
It's nice having company.
别误会 我不是说这地方不好
But don't get me wrong. I mean, this place is great.
这些窗子是怎么回事
What's with the windows?
是想让这个与世隔绝的地方变得有趣些
Oh, that's supposed to make the isolation more bearable.
每周七天 天天都换景色
Every day of the week, different view.
如果你喜欢裸体海滩 周三的景色真是妙不可言
Wednesday's pretty terrific if you like topless beaches.
那你在这儿多久了
So, how long have you been in here?
奇塔瑞族入侵纽约之后就在了
Since the Chitauri invaded New York.
其实也没有那么糟
Oh, it's not so bad.
看成堆的历史小说
Reading a ton of historical fiction,
和我哥网上对战
Gaming online with my brother.
我们在《使命召唤》大获全胜
We're racking up major "Call Of Duty" hours.
你玩吗
You play?
当然 但最近没怎么玩
Of course. Lately, not so much.
你刚刚是想告诉我什么吗
So, was there something you wanted to tell me?
对 差点忘了 弗瑞没死
Yes! My bad. Fury is not dead.
什么
What?
对 九头蛇以为杀死了他
Yeah, the -- hydra thinks they killed him,
但他设法逃出了华盛顿特区
but he managed to escape from D.C.
那你刚刚骗了我的队员
So you just lied to my team.
我又不了解他们 这是弗瑞亲自下的命令
Well, I don't know them. And those are Fury's direct orders.
只有少数几个人才能知道他活着
Only a select few people can know that he's alive --
玛利亚·希尔 美国队长 另外几个人和你我
Maria Hill, Cap, a couple of others, and now you and me.
他现在在哪儿
Where is he now?
没人知道
No one knows.
他隐匿之后就没人知道他的消息了
Ever since he went dark, no one's heard from him.
这是最高机密 全隐蔽计划
This is highest priority, full eclipse protocol.
其他人都不能知道
No one else can know.
我不想对我的队员说谎
I'm not comfortable keeping secrets from my team.
他们还没有被审查
Well, they haven't been vetted.
如果你对他们透露 就会有很大♥麻♥烦
And if you talk, we're gonna have a major problem.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
绝对是 弗瑞的命令
100%. Fury's orders.
他不大信任人 对吧
Not big on the trust, is he?
说清了吗
So we're good?
说清了
We're good.
太棒了
Great!
我给你戴上勋带
I'm gonna get you set up with a lanyard.
你让梅特工把飞机开进来吧
Uh, maybe ask Agent May to pull the plane in.
我这有停机坪什么的
I've got a parking space for her and everything.
好吧 回头见
All right. See you soon.
秘密基地啊
Secret base, huh?
听起来真是弗瑞的作风
Sounds just like Fury.
斯凯确认了 弗瑞死了
Skye confirmed. Fury's out of the picture.
这真是好消息
Well, that is good news.
让我们少操心一件事
Gives us one less thing to worry about.
关于那个姑娘
Listen, about the girl --
我知道那对你意义重大
Look, I know how much it means to you.
我会办好的
I'll get it done.
我们都有弱点
Hey, we all have our weaknesses.
心性使然 无逻辑可言
The heart wants what it wants.
不能控制一切
Can't control everything.
如果你能用不暴露身份的轻松方式做到
So, if you can do it the easy way without blowing your cover,
那就请便吧
then by all means.
我只需要和她独处一段时间 得到情报
I just need some time alone with her to get the information.
你会有的 科尔森会很忙
You'll have it. Coulson will be busy.
我给你24小时拿到密♥码♥ 然后离开
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表