剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
实验室事故 四人身亡
犹他州贝茨维尔
Hi.
嗨
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
Jack Benson was a friend of mine.
杰克·本森是我的朋友
I'm I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
You were the one in charge, right?
你是负责人 是吧
Some kind of manager?
经理之类的
Uh, he he was my friend, too.
他也是我的朋友
Jack's wife said it was your fault.
杰克的妻子说是你的错
That true?
是真的吗
You know what? Um, never mind.
算了 我不买♥♥了
I think I'm just gonna go somewhere else.
我去别的地方买♥♥
I asked you a question.
我问你问题呢
Stay away from me.
别靠近我
What the hell?
怎么回事
You did that?
是你干的吗
No, I I swear.
不 我发誓
Get away from me!
离我远点
No.
哦不
Lord, please, not again.
主啊 求你 别又来啊
We have a mission.
我们有任务了
Any specifics?
有提到细节吗
No.
没有
Well, we should follow the same plan as before
我们应该按照之前的套路来
Take separate routes back,
走不同的路线回去
Stagger our timing so no one suspects
错开时间 以防有人怀疑
目标人物: 汉娜·哈金斯
Wait, a telekinetic?
等下 隔空移物的人
I thought they didn't exist.
我以为他们不存在
We never verified one.
我们从未证实有过这样的人
That's why we're going to Batesville
所以我们要去一趟贝茨维尔
To conduct an index asset evaluation and intake.
进行目录上被监测人员的评估和纳入程序
Does that mean we talk to her and see if she has powers?
意思是我们要跟她谈谈 看看她是否有超能力吗
Basically.
基本上 是的
Well, that needs a better name
那这事儿需要个更好的名字
Less I.R.S., more...better.
不要太国税局风 更好一点
欢迎礼车:房♥客搬进新家时 房♥屋公♥司♥提供的优♥惠♥服务
Something like the welcome wagon.
比如欢迎礼车就不错
I want you to pay close attention on this one, Skye.
我要你对这个任务重点关注 斯凯
It's an opportunity to learn
这是一个学习如何应对
how to deal with someone with newfound abilities.
刚刚获得能力的人的好机会
It's not like I've never done this before.
我又不是没应对过
I found Mike Peterson before you did.
我比你先找到的麦克尔·彼得森
Remember how that went?
还记得捅出多大娄子吗
This is a chance to see how it's done when it's done right.
这是你观察如何正确应对的机会
How many people like this have you encountered?
这样的人你遇上过多少
A handful.
有那么几个
There's not that many people on the index.
目录上可没有那么多人
They must wig out when they see the S.H.I.E.L.D. trucks roll up.
看到神盾局卡车开过来 他们肯定抓狂极了
Each case is different.
每个案子的情况都有所不同
Some people are in complete denial
有些人完全否认
that there's anything unusual about them.
自己身上有任何异常情况发生
It's a delicate process, and from all reports,
所以应对过程很棘手 同时从所有过往报告来看
this sounds like a particularly sensitive situation.
这次的案例又显得尤为敏感
Particle accelerator explodes."
"粒子加速器爆♥炸♥""
Hannah Hutchins, one of the quality control engineers.
汉娜·哈金斯 其中一个质量控制工程师
Was it her fault?
是她的错吗
The town blames her.
小镇的人把责任推给了她
Four technicians died in that blast on her watch.
四名技术人员在她的看管下在爆♥炸♥中丧命
That's terrible all those families.
太惨了 那些家庭真可怜
Small church community they're pretty rattled.
小规模的教会社区 他们惊慌失措
She must be, too.
她肯定也一样
Friends, co workers dead, and on top of all that,
朋友 同事死掉 还要考虑到
she might have some crazy power she can't understand.
她或许得到了某些她不了解的疯狂能力
Or control.
或是无法控制的能力
Sir, the department of energy's declared
长官 能源部表示
the particle acceleration lab too dangerous to enter.
粒子加速器实验室太危险 不能进入
But the good news is,
但好消息是
we still think we can retrieve the disaster event data
我们还是可以通过小飞行器
from the instruments.
获取灾难现场数据
We'll determine the cause and see if there's any correlation
我们会断定事故原因 看看隔空移物的自发形成
between telekinesis spontaneously forming
与粒子加速器爆♥炸♥
and a particle accelerator exploding.
有无关系
Well, it does use giant magnets
的确是要用巨型磁铁
to fire billions of subatomic particles
发射数百万亚原子粒子
into their anti particles at the speed of light
以光速与反粒子对撞
to create miniature big bangs,
才能制♥造♥出小型的宇宙大爆♥炸♥
so seems like a good place to start.
所以这个着手点应该不错
I read.
我也读书的
I'll try not to mention big bangs
我们跟哈金斯谈爆♥炸♥的时候
when we talk to Hutchins about the explosion.
还是尽量别提什么宇宙大爆♥炸♥吧
You'll stay in the car.
你留在车里
This is a delicate situation.
这个情况很微妙
We don't know what kind of danger this woman poses,
我们不知道这个女人会带来什么危险
so I'll make initial contact with Agents Ward and May.
所以我会跟沃德特工和梅特工一起去初次接触她
Wheels up in five.
五分钟后起飞
Better strap in.
最好系紧安全带
It's a delicate situation,
因为情况微妙
so you're bringing along warm and fuzzy?
所以你要刻意搞得温馨一点么
Hey, guys.
大家好
You're late.
你迟到了
We know what you did.
我们知道你做了什么
She blew up that gas station.
她炸掉了那间加油站
Why aren't you arresting her?
你们怎么还不逮捕她
Officer, is there anything you can do
警官 你能不能想办法
to get these people to disperse?
让这些人散了
Been trying, but it's a free country.
试过了 但这是个自♥由♥的国度
Miss Hutchins, I'm Agent Coulson.
哈金斯小姐 我是科尔森特工
We specialize in strange occurrences
我们专门处理奇异事件
like the ones you've encountered.
就像你遇到的那种一样
You've come to lock me up?
你是要把我关起来吗
To talk.
只是想谈谈
Well, what good will that do?
那又有什么好处呢
Get out of here!
滚出这里
We don't want you here anymore.
我们不要你留在这儿
Officers, get those people back.
警官 让这些人退后
Move it! Get out of the way.
闪开 快闪开
It's her! That freak just tried to kill us!
是她干的 那个怪胎想杀死我们
Calm down.
冷静点
Easy, officer.
别冲动 警官
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Leave me alone.
让我一个人静静
Miss Hutchins, please calm down. It wasn't me.
哈金斯小姐 请冷静 不是我♥干♥的
Please calm down. We're not gonna let anyone hurt you.
请冷静 我们不会让任何人伤害你的
Time to go.
该走了
So much for the welcome wagon.
欢迎礼车看来到此为止了
We don't believe that people have telekinetic powers, do we?
我们不相信人类能隔空移物 对吗
粒子加速站 非授权人员勿入
May was forced to sedate her.
梅不得不给她打了麻♥醉♥枪♥
The woman made a police car move with her mind.
那女人移♥动♥了一辆警车 用她的意念
There's no principal that would support
没有证据能够支持
Telekinesis. Not yet.
隔空移物 目前还没有
We did believe for a bit, though, remember?
但我们还是相信过一点的 记得吗
Freshman year?
新生第一年
When Sally Webber made the books
莎莉·韦伯在神经生物学课上
fall off the table in neurobiology?
让书从桌子上掉下去
Oh, well, that was a particularly cruel prank.
那是个很残忍♥的恶作剧
You screamed like a girl.
你尖叫的像个姑娘
I am a girl.
我就是个姑娘
You know, that's the one drawback of graduating three years early
提前三年毕业就是这点不好
we never to pull any freshman pranks on anyone else.
我们从来没在别人身上搞过新生恶作剧
Fitz...
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表