剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我们会给他们取昵称
Must make you guys proud
你们一定很骄傲吧
all this history.
这么辉煌的历史
Just wish I was a part of it.
真希望我也是其中一员
It's not self pity, really.
这不是自怜自哀
I'm just saying everyone here has earned this.
我的意思是这里的人都是努力奋斗才得来这一切
They deserve it.
他们值得拥有
I hacked my way in
而我是用电脑入侵进来的
feels like I cheated.
感觉就像作弊了一样
All you need to join is a dedication to the greater good.
要加入我们只需一颗献身大义的心
Coulson saw that in you the moment he met you.
科尔森一见到你就看出了你这个品质
You have got to put that away.
你一定要把这些文件收起来
How can I? You read it.
怎么可以 你也看过了
And you haven't stopped reading it.
而你还在反复地看
I just can't get my head around it.
我没法不去想这事
I remember what happened the pain
我记得当时的事 那种锥心之痛
but I also remember Tahiti. It's
但我也记得塔希提岛...
What's in that file it's the truth.
这份文件里的就是真♥相♥
Says who?
谁说的
Director Fury.
弗瑞局长
If I hadn't asked, he'd have kept it from me,
如果我不问 他就会瞒着我
kept me from knowing.
不让我知道
And now that you know, you feel better?
现在你知道了 感觉好些吗
Put it away.
收起来吧
You want to tell me why we're flying to Mexico City?
要告诉我为什么要去墨西哥城吗
To get your head working on something else.
让你忙点别的事
I've been looking into Skye's past, like you asked,
照你所说 我一直在调查斯凯的过去
into the agent who dropped her off at the orphanage.
以及把她丢在孤儿院的那名特工
Agent Avery. She was killed.
艾弗里特工 她遇害了
But her partner wasn't. He disappeared.
但她的搭档没有 他消失了
Richard Lumley.
理查德·拉姆利
Went off grid 23 years ago, day after Avery was crossed off.
23年前隐匿无踪 就是艾弗里死后那一天
He's resurfaced?
他又出现了
A few days ago, a Mexican teenager
几天前 一个墨西哥小青年
posted a selfie on his facebook page
在脸书网上传了一张自♥拍♥照
managed to capture our guy
在背景里发现了我们的人
leaving a grocery store in the background.
离开一间杂货店
If he's good enough to avoid S.H.I.E.L.D. all these years,
如果他这些年一直成功躲开神盾局的话
He'll know.
他会发现的
And he'll be on the move.
而且他也会有所行动
We have a short window to intercept.
我们只有一个极小的机会切入
He may have killed agent Avery.
他有可能杀害了艾弗里特工
or wanted to avoid the same fate.
又或者是想要避免相同的命运
Find him, we find out.
把他找出来 就真♥相♥大白了
How long till we touch down?
我们还有多久才着陆
minutes. I'll gas the car.
四十分钟 我去给车加满油40
Today, we're proud to welcome back
今天 我们很自豪地邀请到
two of S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy's finest,
两名神盾学院最出色的学生
our youngest graduates to date.
至今最年轻的毕业生
You know their names.
名字你们都知道
Please join me in welcoming Agent Leopold Fitz
让我们一起欢迎利奥波德·菲兹特工
and agent Jemma Simmons.
和珍玛·西蒙斯特工
Thank you, agent Weaver.
谢谢 韦弗特工
It's nice to be back.
很高兴能回到这里
Unfortunately, it has to be under these circumstances.
很遗憾 在这样的情况下回来
If you don't know the history of S.H.I.E.L.D. by now,
如果你不了解神盾局到目前为止的历史
There's no excuse...
这没有任何借口
Unless you fell asleep in professor Vaughn's class
除非你在沃恩教授的课上睡着了
that's a perfectly acceptable excuse.
这是绝对可以接受的借口
Our instinct as scientists is to move forward,
作为一名科学家 我们本能地向前发展
Advance quickly, push the envelope.
迅速前进 挑战极限
But given recent events,
但考虑到最近发生的事
it makes sense to reflect back on our history.
回首过往变得有意义了
And you can't think of any reason
你现在想不到任何原因
a top student would want to go after you?
为何有尖子生要以你为目标吗
No. Um, the top students are my friends.
想不到 尖子生都是我的朋友
It's competitive here,
这里竞争虽然很激烈
but we usually don't resort to knocking each other off.
但我们不会想办法去除掉对方
This isn't operations no offense.
这里毕竟不是作战部 没有冒犯您的意思
None taken.
没事
All these names you would consider friendly?
这些名字中有你认为比较友好的吗
Not Donnie Gill.
多尼·吉尔肯定算不上了
I barely know the kid. He doesn't talk to anyone.
我对其几乎一无所知 他不和别人说话
And he was at the pool.
当时他也在游泳池那里
Studying, but I don't think he's the guy.
在那里学习 但我不觉得是他做的
He just has trouble communicating with anyone below a 170 I.Q.
他只是和智商低于170的人交流有点困难
And S.H.I.E.L.D. was founded after the SSR was able to
在战略科学保护区打败
defeat the nearly indomitable force known as Hydra.
几乎坚不可摧的九头蛇军队之后 神盾局建立了
We tend to forget that these organizations
我们想要试图忘记这些组织
Hydra, Centipede, A.I.M.
九头蛇 蜈蚣 尖端创意科技
were also made up of extremely brilliant scientists,
都是由极其杰出的科学家组成的
Men and women who started
一群和你我一样
with the same unlimited potential as you or I.
有着无限潜力的男男女♥女♥
Potential can sometimes be dangerous.
潜力有时会带来危险
Plutonium has the potential to power a city
钚有着给一个城市提供能量的潜力
or to be a nuclear bomb.
但也可能被用于制♥造♥核弹
Today, we'd like to share
今天 我们很乐意给大家
a few stories from the field
分享几个我们外勤时的故事
In which we learned this lesson up close
我们亲身经历这些故事 并有所收获
and faced the consequences when untested technology
亲身面对未经试验的技术或是生物
or biology lands in the wrong hands.
落入坏人手上的情况
And don't worry we brought pictures.
别担心 我们带了图片
Oh, god.
天啊
Oh, god!
天啊
What is this?!
这是什么情况
Hey, what's happening to me?! Help me!
我发生什么事了 快帮帮我
Help me! Get it off!
快帮帮我 把它弄走
Make it stop!
让它停下来
Help me get it off! No! Make it stop!
帮我把它弄走 不 让他停下来
Find exposed skin.
找一处外露的皮肤
He needs glucose to raise his body's natural freezing point.
他需要注射葡萄糖来提高身体的自然凝固点
Simmons, I need something to break the ice.
西蒙斯 我需要工具把冰敲开
Jemma.
珍玛
Ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 好了
Fitz, talk to me.
菲兹 什么情况
Something's doing this to him. Find it.
有什么东西导致他这样 快找出来
Ward, there it is. Fitz, What now?
沃德 在那里 菲兹 我们要怎么做
Smash the damn thing!
砸了那东西
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay. It's over.
没事了 没事了 一切都结束了
奎恩集团股价飙升
I don't want to hear excuses why it didn't work.
我不想听到为什么没成功的借口
I have people who do that for me.
这种事有专人帮我做
I just want you to take care of it before I arrive.
我只是希望你在我到达之前帮我处理好
Just keep in mind how much this will benefit us both, yeah?
你只要记住这对我们双方将有多大的好处
Mr. Quinn, plane's waiting for you, sir.
奎恩先生 飞机已经在等候您了
And you can't think of anyone here who'd want to hurt you?
你想不到这里有谁会伤害你吗
I don't know anyone.
我谁都不认识
Donnie, I'm gonna have you escorted back to your room.
多尼 我护送你回去你房♥间吧
You get some rest and stay warm.
你回去好好休息 注意保暖
Sorry I ruined your lecture.
抱歉搞砸了你的演讲
I was really looking forward to it.
我真的很期待来着
It's not your fault, Donnie.
不是你的错 多尼
No genetic materials or prints found on the device.
那个设备上没有发现任何遗传物质或者指纹
The components are rare and expensive.
设备组件很罕见 而且非常昂贵
Freshman pranks are tradition,
恶搞大一新生虽说是这里的传统
but these are something else.
但这个不是恶搞
Attempted murder.
是谋杀未遂
So, Donnie was the intended target all along?
也就是说一直以来谋杀目标都是多尼
He have anything in common with the cadets at the pool?
他跟在游泳池出事的学员有什么共同之处吗
These kids were popular. Donnie was Not.
那些孩子很受欢迎 多尼 不受欢迎
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表