剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
上次在联合车站 他对我们相当有敌意
Well, it's not like we haven't opened up our doors to other people
我们又不是没对那些有问题纪录的人
people with questionable track records.
敞开过大门
Not cool, but true.
话不好听 不过是真话
And don't worry about Mike. He's a good guy.
别担心麦克 他是个好人
Who's been in the centipede program.
他还参与了蜈蚣计划
Exactly. He can give us some superpower backup. Yeah.
没错 他可以给我们提供超能力援助 没错
Just saying, this could easily go sideways.
我只是想说 这很可能会捅娄子
I mean, the last time we saw this guy,
上次我们见到他的时候
he was a raging homicidal maniac
他就是个狂暴的杀气腾腾的疯子
He's standing right behind me, isn't he?
他就站在我后面 是吗
Mr. Peterson, this is Agent Grant Ward.
彼得森先生 这位是格兰特·沃德特工
He's the man who shot you at union station.
就是他在联合车站击中了你
Fitz Simmons designed the weapon he used,
菲兹和西蒙斯发明了他用的那个武器
and I think you remember
还有我想你应该记得这位
Kidnap victim.
被绑♥架♥的那个
You joined S.H.I.E.L.D.?
你加入了神盾局
Yeah. Turns out, guys in suits not so bad.
是啊 现在看来 穿西装的家伙都不赖嘛
Look, I know union station could have gone another way.
我知道联合车站那事当时有可能演变成另一个结果
Another team might not have let me out of there alive.
如果是别的队伍可能就不会让我活下去了
I owe you all off you.
我欠你们所有人的
That's bygones and water under a distant bridge far away.
那些陈年往事就不要再提了
How's your son?
你的儿子还好吗
Still with my sister.
还在和我姐姐生活
He thinks I'm working construction,
他认为我在建筑工地上班
But he's good, happy.
但过得还不错 很开心
So, what do we have?
有什么进展么
Not much on Po.
波方面进展不大
I checked his previously known addresses
我查了他之前的地址
and old military contacts came up empty.
和一些部队旧友 没有发现
We've been looking for where Po might be on the outside.
我们一直在找波出来后可能去的地方
Let's look at his life on the inside at the prison.
我们也该关注一下他在里面的生活
See if that gets us any leads.
看看能不能理出一些头绪
Anything on the centipede soldiers?
蜈蚣战士那边有进展吗
We found a facial recog match on one of them.
我们找到了与其中一人相匹配的面部识别信息
Name's Brian Hayward.
名叫布莱恩·海沃德
Stationed in Afghanistan for three years,
曾在阿富汗驻扎了三年
then fell of the radar when he got back.
回来之后就消失了
Only living relative sister, Laura,
唯一的亲戚是妹妹 劳拉
Sophomore at the University of Ohio.
俄亥俄大学的大二学生
She's our best shot at finding Hayward.
她最有可能帮我们找到海沃德
You and I will go talk to her.
你和我去找她谈谈
Have May set a course for Cleveland.
让梅把目的地设为克利夫兰
With all the high tech gadgets and gizmos at our disposal,
现在我们用的这些高科技小玩意
it's easy to forget about the simple tools of the past.
让我们很容易忘记过去那些简单的工具
What can I do for you?
有什么事吗
I'm just curious about what you want me to do,
我只是比较好奇你想让我做些什么
where you need me.
哪里需要我帮忙
Here, on the plane.
这里 飞机上
But shouldn't I be out in the field?
我不是应该外出执行任务么
I mean, that's why you brought me here, right?
我是说 那才是你们让我来这的目的啊
You'll get your chance.
会有机会的
Right now I need you to go down to the lab for some tests.
现在我需要你下去实验室做些测试
I'm stable.
我很稳定
They already tested me at sci ops.
他们已经在科研行动中测试过我了
I know.
我知道
I also know that using your powers takes a toll.
我也知道使用你的能力是有代价的
I need to understand your limits,
我需要知道你的极限在哪里
for your sake as well as my team's.
这是为你好 也为我的团队好
The lab's downstairs.
实验室在楼下
I have to put away four times what I used to
现在为了保持体力
just to keep my energy up.
我要摄入四倍于以往的热量
Uh, and after you use your strength?
如果使用了你的能力之后呢
Maybe 10 times the food?
那也许就要吃十倍的食物了
And I usually crash afterwards.
而且我还经常会累昏过去
It's really hard on my body.
这对我的身体是个不小的考验
Hard body. Got it.
久经考验的身体 确实
You do know we have equipment that can take measurements.
你知道我们有仪器可以量这些围度的吧
No need to do it manually.
不用手工测量
My mistake.
我的疏忽
Well, no matter.
没关系
I'll send the numbers to you straight away.
我马上就把数据发给你
I need measurements to build you a diagnostic suit
我需要这些数据为你做一套诊断套装
so we can monitor your vitals in the field.
那样我们就能在任务中监测你的生命体征了
As for fabrics, how does a polymer blend
材料方面 高分子混合物
with 10 layers of treated composite material sound?
外加十层经处理的混合材料怎么样
Sounds great?
听起来很好
Yeah, it does, doesn't it?
是的 很好
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I was I was just looking at it, and
我刚在盯着它看
Oh, no, it's okay. I'm used to it.
没关系 我早就习惯了
They tried to take it off me at the sci ops facility.
在实验所他们试图把它取下来
Realized they couldn't do it without killing me.
但后来发现把它弄下来我就会死
I'm afraid we're terribly curious.
我们非常好奇
How did they stabilize the extremis in you?
他们怎么把你体内的绝境病毒稳定下来的
And keep you from exploding? Yeah.
确保你不爆♥炸♥ 是啊
Oh, that wasn't them. That was you two.
那不是他们做的 是你们俩
Come again? What's that?
再说一次 你说什么
Your gun.
你们的枪
It somehow froze me
就在我即将爆♥炸♥的时候
right at the moment I was about to explode,
它不知怎么地使我凝固了
helped my body absorb the serum, stabilize.
帮助我的身体吸收了血清 稳定了下来
Your weapon saved my life.
你们的武器救了我的命
Well...
好吧...
All that, and it didn't even leave a scar, so...
这么多功效 它居然都没留下疤痕 所以...
Well, I... Well, I should think not.
好吧 我... 我就觉得不会留疤的
Yeah, we couldn't have that, could we?
是啊 我们不能容忍♥留疤的 不是吗
It would be a shame,
不然就可惜了
especially when you're so, well, formed and symmetrical.
尤其是对于你拥有这么匀称有型的人来说
And wh when did you stop talking?
而且...你刚才何时住嘴的....
About three embarrassing sentences ago.
大约在三个尴尬的句子之前
Yes, right.
是的 没错
俄亥俄州立大学
Psychology of women
"女性心理学"
"Unraveling the female psyche."
揭示女性心理
That's an actual book?
这是本书吗
It's a whole course.
是一整门课
Hayward's sister's in there now.
海沃德的妹妹在那里上学
We'll be at the school in 10.
我们十分钟之内到学校
We'll catch her on her way out.
能赶上她下课
Whole class... on women.
整门课...关于女人的
Time was, you just had to figure them out.
这要在以前 你必须得自己琢磨出来
Solving the puzzle was half the fun.
解决难题的过程是乐趣的一半所在
You solve a lot of puzzles in your day?
你当年解决了很多难题吗
A few.
有一些吧
Some more worth it than others.
有些比其他的更值得
One was...especially rewarding.
其中有一个...更甚
What happened?
发生了什么
I died.
我死了
I guess she wasn't level 7, sir?
我猜她没有七级权限吧 长官
She was a cellist,
她是一位大提琴演奏家
second chair,
第二大提琴手
Portland Symphony.
在波特兰交响乐团
Saw her play whenever I was in town.
只要我在城里就会去看她的演出
Ever see a beautiful woman play the cello?
见过漂亮的女人演奏大提琴吗
It's something else.
与众不同
She laughed at my jokes, too, which was a very nice bonus.
她还对我的段子捧腹 令我更凭添好感
You know where she is now?
你知道她现在在哪吗
Of course I do.
我当然知道
I'm sorry, sir.
我很遗憾 长官
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表