剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
所以我需要你们团队中
who can identify and dismantle it on site.
一个可以到现场识别出并拆除它的人
Do you mean...
你的意思是...
I think she does.
我想就是那意思
I found a localized E.M.P.,
我找到一个小范围电磁脉冲
plus a few other party favors.
还有一些其他工具
Oh, come on. What the...
拜托 这
Open.
开门啊
It's stuck!
卡住了
The cart's stuck.
小车被卡住了
That's unbelievable.
太难以置信了
What the hell?!
这什么情况啊
Who designed this?!
谁设计的
In the hub, of all places.
在中心到处都是
Oh, that's...
这...
Seriously?
你没开玩笑吧
I just can't believe you're going in
我只是无法想象你要参与
dark,
那里漆黑一片
in hostile territory, without comms,
又是敌方领土 不带通讯工具
lacking any real physical strength.
而你手无缚鸡之力
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
Did I give you an antivenin pack?
抗蛇毒素我给你了吗
The caucasus have a plethora of highly endemic spider species.
高加索有很多当地独有的蜘蛛物种
Jemma, stop. Stop worrying about me.
珍玛 别 别再替我担心了
I can do this.
我没问题的
Thank you.
谢谢
And don't you do anything rash while I'm gone...
我不在的时候你不要做什么傻事
like jump out of an airplane.
比如说从飞机上跳下去什么的...
Well, you'll be careful.
你要小心
Yeah, I've handled worse.
更糟糕的情况我都处理过
Oh, I almost forgot. I made you this.
差点忘了 我给你做了这个
Your favorite sandwich.
你最爱的三明治
Prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella.
意式熏火腿加水牛芝士
With your homemade pesto aioli?
加你自♥制♥的蒜泥蛋黄酱了吗
Just a hint.
加了一点
Hey, is this what you wanted?
你要的是这个吗
Also, what is this?
还有 这是什么
Oh, Fitz.
菲兹
A full sized mag pouch?
全尺寸的弹匣袋
Just one of the many tactical decisions I've had to make already.
只是我必须做出的一个战术决策而已
And Ward said we needed it.
是沃德说我们需要这个的
You need to disable the overkill device by 0600 tomorrow
你们得在明早六点之前解除这个大杀伤力武器
in order to prevent the separatist attack.
以阻止独♥立♥派的攻击
Once you signal S.H.I.E.L.D.,
你们一给神盾局发信♥号♥♥
the extraction team will get you both out.
救援小队就会马上带你们撤离
Take care of him.
照顾好他
Of course, sir.
是 长官
More moving, less talking, Agent Ward.
少说话多做事 沃德特工
Time's not on our side.
我们时间可不多
Does this feel okay to you?
你觉得这样没问题吗
Shouldn't we be going with him?
我们不该跟他一起去吗
The people who put these ops together
参与本次行动的人员
are the best of the best.
都是精英中的精英
The know what they're doing.
他们很清楚自己在做什么
高加索山
So Simmons, by this point, does not have a bloody clue.
西蒙斯这会儿还什么都不知道呢
You know, we're in the back, trying to contain our laughter.
我们在后面憋着笑
So Simmons goes into the vacuum chamber wearing
西蒙斯走进了真空室
wearing a a bunny suit.
穿着兔子装
Um, we just call it that because it
我们这么叫是因为
it covers your whole body.
她全身都是
So she's in the vacuum chamber,
她走进真空室
but when she takes her mask off to speak to me,
摘下面具要跟我说话
she sneezes all over the Faraday cup...
却把喷嚏都打在了法拉第杯上
which is funny.
多好笑
Do you have the beacon?
带信标了吗
Yeah.
带了
But it's funny because vacuum chambers are so dry,
很好笑啊 因为真空室很干燥
and this instrument was actually supposed to go into space.
而这个仪器本来是要上太空的
It had sensitive chemical components.
里面有高度灵敏的化学成分
Simmons actually tells it a lot better than I do.
西蒙斯说这故事效果比我要好得多
Listen. My contact's Uri Dubrovsky.
我的线人叫尤里·杜波斯基
We'll pay him to get us across the border.
我们付钱让他带我们过边境
We go back,
我们认识很久了
but he doesn't like new people,
但他不喜欢新人
so keep your mouth shut and your head down.
所以闭嘴低头
晚上好
两杯纯伏特加酒
一杯我的
一杯给我朋友尤里
Um, can you ask what beers that they have on tap?
能问问他们有什么现成的酒吗
Uri is your friend?
尤里是你朋友吗
Yeah.
是的
Uri's dead.
尤里已经死了
You have no friends here.
你在这里没朋友
Oh! No, no, no, no, no, no.
别别别
Please be careful.
请小心点
Can you imagine what Fitz would do
你能想象要是菲兹回来发现
if the night night gun was broken when he came back?
他的"晚安 宝贝"坏了会干出什么事来吗
Surely he'll be okay out there, right?
他出外勤会没事的 对吧
Well, Agent May is level 7.
梅特工有七级权限
Maybe she can give us an update on their mission.
也许她能透露一点任务的消息给我们
Does that mean
你这样是说
that you do know something and you can't tell us,
你知情 但不能透露给我们
or that you don't know anything?
还是你也不知情
Which non expression is this?
这样面无表情是什么意思
We know what we're supposed to.
我们只要知道应该知道的
When we have more information, we'll react.
有更多信息 我们就会作出反应
All right, clear out.
好了 清场
I need to run some diagnostics, then reboot.
我要做些检查诊断 然后重启
That means you two. Off.
你俩也是 都出去
You guys may be okay with being in the dark,
也许你们可以容忍♥不明不白
but I'm not into it.
我可不行
I need answers.
我要答案
And I know just the person who has them.
而我知道谁有
Who?
谁
Coulson.
科尔森
I'm obviously talking about coulson.
当然是科尔森
I'm going to need three more chalks queued up at the border.
我还需要三支空降兵在边境待命
And a fourth standing by in Armenia?
第四支在亚美尼亚待命吗
Great minds.
好主意
It must be nice to be off that plane.
从那架飞机上下来感觉一定很好吧
I understand you're almost through your recovery.
我知道你已经差不多康复了
The plane has nothing to do with my recovery.
那架飞机跟我的康复没有任何关系
I only know what I've read.
我只知道档案里的信息
Seems Fury has a soft spot for his favorites.
弗瑞似乎对他喜欢的人很关照嘛
Not everyone gets sent to Tahiti.
不是所有人都会被送去塔希提岛
It's a magical...place.
那是个充满魔力的地方
All I meant was it must feel good to be back in the big leagues.
我的意思是回到大部队的感觉一定很好
Two of my agents are the key to this operation.
我的两个特工是这次行动的关键
I never left the bigs.
我从来没离开过大部队
Let's hope they're as good as you think they are.
希望他们像你说的那么好
What's happening?
发生了什么事
Why haven't they killed us yet?
为什么他们还不杀掉我们
I mean, I'm glad that they haven't killed us yet.
我是说 我很高兴他们还没杀掉我们
They're waiting for their boss,
他们在等他们的头儿
so before he gets here, we need a plan.
他来之前 我们得做个计划
How long can you hold your breath underwater?
你能在水下屏气多长时间
I don't know.
我不知道
You familiar with the term "slam and cram"?
你知道"强棒出击"这个词吗
No, and I d I don't think I want to be.
不 我也不想知道
How attached are you to your pinky?
你的小指对你有多重要
Very, very attached, and before you ask
非常非常重要 而且在你问出
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表