剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
We don't want your personality to set him on edge.
真是展现幽默感的好时机 长官
Great time for humor, sir.
如果斯凯不能放咱们进去 我的人际交往能力
My people skills are the least of our problems
可不是我们最担心的问题
if Skye can't get us in.
门锁着 但是没有锁
It's locked, but there's no lock.
看看有没有小型键盘
Eh, check for a keypad.
没有
Nothing.
你能侵入小型键盘吗
What, you can hack a keypad?
不行 用电♥话♥做不到
No, not over the phone.
有前台吗
Is there a reception desk?
有
Okay, yeah.
现在我该怎么做
Well, now what do I do?
你想做什么
What are you trying to do?
想找支笔用而已 找到了
Just looking for a pen. Here we go.
我得把那些好点子都记下来 你懂的
Got to write down all those good ideas, you know what I mean?
你当然懂的
Of course you know what I mean.
大概十支笔都记不完你那么多点子
Probably have like 10 pens for all your ideas.
你到底在干什么
What are you really doing?
好吧 被你抓到了
All right. I'm busted.
我想看看你办公室里到底有什么
I was trying to get a glimpse behind your office doors,
看看事情到底是怎么运作的
see how things really operate.
我把你当客人邀请过来
I invite you here as a guest,
你却把我当做另一个腐♥败♥机构
you treat me like another corrupt institution,
寻找可以用作网上泄露的交易秘密
looking for trade secrets to leak online.
-保安 -不不 等等
- Security. - No, no, no, wait.
有那么多装模作样的人
It's just, with all these la-di-da people,
你得时刻小心 保持警戒
you have to be so guarded, so careful --
注意你说的话 暴露的秘密
what you say, what secrets you reveal.
我希望我们两个
And... I was hoping that you and I
可以坦诚相待
could be honest with one another.
如果你明白我的意思的话
If you know what I mean.
神盾局在监听
我的办公室空间很小 但轮子多
My office had less space, more wheels.
可以看到海景和游泳池啊
A view of the ocean and the pool.
做生意的好地方
Not a bad place to do business.
找到泄露霍尔位置的源头了
Got the dispatch leaking Hall's location.
用户使用了化名
User's an alias.
能追踪到动态主机配置协议...
Oh, can you trace the DHCP server --
正在追踪 但需要时间 斯凯呢
Trace is running, but it'll take time. Our girl?
我以为她被逮了个正着
I thought she was done for,
但她一通甜言蜜语 已经进奎恩的办公室了
but she's just sweet-talked her way into Quinn's office.
她怎么做到的
How'd she manage that?
她可能用了她的...
She probably just used her, um...
她的...
her, uh...
胸器
...boobs.
这是唯一的解释...
That's the only explana--
天呐 信♥号♥♥中断了
Oh, my gosh, the signal's dead.
菲茨
Fitz!
怎么了 不是我 一定是她
What -- I didn't. She must've --
天呐
Oh, lord.
这下好多了
Much better.
自从我驾照考试没通过后 还是第一次有那种
Haven't felt that "Someone's watching my every move" feeling
别人在监视我一举一动的感觉
since I failed my driver's test.
你要跟我解释一下到底是怎么回事吗
You want to tell me what the hell's going on?
神盾局找上你了吗
S. H. I. E. L. D. got to you?
他们在洛杉矶找上我的 我帮他们应对了危机
They picked me up in L. A., I helped them in a crisis,
现在他们想招募我
and now they want to recruit me.
他们当然会这么做
Of course they did.
所以我就假装合作
So I played along.
至于内部消息 我在他们飞机上可是有床位的
Talk about inside info -- I have a bunk on their plane.
我一直在收集情报
I've been gathering intel,
等待时机 直到有用武之地
biding my time until I could become useful.
我觉得这个够格了
I thought this qualified.
他们怎么会派你参与这样的秘密行动
Why would they trust you with a covert operation like this?
因为神盾局不能违反国际法律
Something about S. H. I. E. L. D. not breaking international laws.
他们别无选择
They had no other options,
但我却喜欢让自己有多种选择
whereas I like to keep mine open.
警告
禁止入内
致命辐射
随时可能有人来巡逻
Next patrol any minute now.
斯凯掉线了
Skye's offline.
重复 我们失去了音频和体征监测
Repeat, we've lost audio and vitals.
不能放弃 但她要是出事的话
Abort is not an option, but if she's compromising --
她仍是我们营救霍尔博士的唯一选择
She's still our only way in to get to Dr. Hall.
只有我们才能带他们出来
And we're their only way out.
你是说 他们拉拢我
You're saying they wanted to rope me in
是因为我对他们造成了威胁
because I pose a genuine threat.
没错 而且你符合他们的标准
Yes, and fit their profile.
-符合标准 -没错
- Profile. - Sure.
你是个罪犯 某处还有人等着抓你
You're a criminal. You have a warrant somewhere.
-也许吧 -还有一技之长
- Probably. - Specialized skill set.
我还想谦虚点呢 看来失败了
I try to stay humble but fail.
没有家人
No family.
抱歉 我不是有意戳你痛处
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit a nerve,
但这是他们的拿手好戏
but that is what these people do.
神盾局 他们利用你的恐惧感
S. H. I. E. L. D. -- they prey on fear
孤独感和绝望感
and loneliness and desperation,
在你走投无路时给你提供一个安身之处
and then they offer a home to those who have no one else to turn to.
我能给你更好的
I can offer you something better.
-见鬼 -估计是生锈了
- Damn. - A little rusty,I guess.
各位 时间紧迫 联♥系♥上斯凯了吗
Guys, clock's ticking. Where's skye?
你跟着我们 没有秘密
You stay with us, there's no secrets,
没有谎言 没有不良动机
no lies, and no agenda.
你可以随心所欲
You're free to do what you do
不用担心有人会时刻监视你
without big brother watching over you.
但首先 你得告诉我
But first, you have to tell me
神盾局派你来这 到底是为了什么
exactly what agenda S. H. I. E. L. D. sent you in here with.
他们让我想办法进到这里
Well,they wanted me to do whatever it takes to get in here.
进来之后呢
Get in here and... ?
抛个媚眼
Bat my eyes.
让你开口
Get you talking.
-连接成功 -她做到了
- We're in! - She's done it!
-菲兹 该你了 -感谢万物
- Fitz, you're up. - Oh, mother of all things.
让开 让开 让开
Move, move, move!
有人被袭击 东峰有敌人出现
We have a man down. Hostiles on the east ridge!
快点重启防护网 菲兹
We need a reset here, Fitz!
菲兹
Fitz!
反复叫名字可不会提高他的效率
Saying his name repeatedly does not increase productivity!
-好了 -看来还有点用
- Okay, go! - Oh, maybe it does.
系统重启: 03
据重启结束还有两秒 一秒 快点
System rebooting in two, one, now!
系统重启: 02
警告
禁止入内
致命辐射
我去实验室找霍尔博士
I'll look for Dr. Hall down in the lab.
我去接斯凯
I'll get Skye.
你不可能是唯一的突破口
No, you can't be the only angle.
神盾局肯定已经全面调查了我
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s thorough enough to know about me
以及我的丰功伟绩
and my exploits.
光凭一张漂亮的脸蛋可制♥服♥不了我
It takes more than a pretty face to disarm me.
先生 我们的安保被突破了
Sir, we have a security breach.
时间掐的真准
Oh, the timing on that was perfect.
霍尔博士
Dr. Hall.
我是科尔森特工 我们可以逃出去
Agent Coulson. We have an exit strategy.
-神盾局 -是的
- S.H.I.E.L.D.? - Yes, sir.
我们快离开这吧
Let's get you out of here.
抱歉 科尔森先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Coulson.
这里才是我该来的地方
I'm right where I'm supposed to be.
说实话
I'll be honest,
我们的计划里可没预料到您会说这话
Our strategy did not take into consideration you saying that.
化名已确认
正在读取录像存储
假名DHCP确认登陆
已获取工作站32.29.1录像
不要
Oh, no.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表