剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
他朝你那边走去了
Looks like he's heading down the alley.
看起来他想往小巷里走
I'm Agent Coulson, with S.H.I.E.L.D.
我是神盾局的科尔森特工
Oh, thank god.
上帝保佑
It's about the baby girl, isn't it?
是关于那个小女孩的 是吗
Cyanide?
氰化物
What did you think we were gonna do to you?
你以为我们会对你做什么
What they did to her.
跟对她做的事情一样
Agent Linda Avery?
琳达·艾弗里特工吗
She wasn't the first one to die.
她不是第一个死去的人
We were headed into the Hunan Province of China.
当时我们正在去中国湖南省的路上
A senior agent had called in an 0 8 4.
我们收到了一名高级特工的084信息
An object of unknown origin.
代表发现来源不明的物体
We've dealt with those before.
我们以前处理过这种情况
He said the entire village had died trying to protect this one.
他说整个村庄的人为了保护它全部死了
Avery and I were just fresh out of the academy.
艾弗里和我刚从学院毕业
And there was five of us just running the back end,
当时我们五个人作为后方支援
until we lost communication with the first team.
直到我们失去了与第一小队的通信
We went searching.
我们四处搜寻
We found the senior agent under a bridge.
终于在一座桥下发现了这名高级特工
He he managed to escape with a gunshot wound to the neck,
他脖子上中了一枪 勉强逃了出来
But he bled out.
但还是因失血过多而亡
He was still holding on to the 0 8 4.
他死时仍紧紧抱着那件不明物体
Poor thing was covered in blood.
可怜的小家伙全身都是血
We thought she was dead, too,
我们以为她也死了
But sh she was just asleep in the dead agent's arms.
但她只是在那名死去特工的怀里睡着了
I The baby?
我 那个婴儿
The girl was the 0 8 4?
她就是不明物体吗
If she had powers or something, we never witnessed it.
就算她有超能力什么的 我们也没见过
The five of us helicoptered the kid off, headed home.
我们五个乘直升机送完那孩子就回去了
After we landed, we started getting crossed off.
降落之后 我们就开始被清理
Executed?
处决吗
Tortured, heads bashed in.
逼供 被打得头破血流
And when it came down to Avery and I,
轮到艾弗里和我时
we realized the only way to keep our people
我们意识到让我们的人和那孩子
and the kid from being hunted
免受迫♥害♥的唯一方法
Was to erase her from existence.
抹去她的存在
Avery was smart.
艾弗里很聪明
she used the lead agent's credentials
她用带头特工的证件
to fake a level 8 clearance,
伪造了一个等级8的权限
she set up a nearly invisible protocol.
她建立了一个几乎不会被发现的协议
The foster system was ordered
领养系统被下令
to move the child around every few months.
每隔几个月就转移那孩子
But they still got to Avery.
但他们还是找到了艾弗里
She died protecting that secret.
为了保护这个秘密她死了
And you left town. Oh, I left everything.
而你离开了 我离开了一切
I mean, whoever killed that kid's family
杀死那孩子家人
and all those agents was a force to be reckoned with.
和那些特工的人 绝非善类
And that girl Don't tell me a damn thing about her.
那女孩 什么都不要告诉我
I don't want to know. You understand?
我不想知道 你明白吗
Just tell me is she okay?
就告诉我 她还好吗
She's safe.
她很安全
Then maybe it was all worth it.
那也许这一切都很值得
You taking me in?
你要逮捕我吗
Yeah.
是的
No.
不
I'm not sure S.H.I.E.L.D.
我不能肯定神盾局
is the safest place for you right now.
对你来说是最安全的地方
We'll get in the air and drop you somewhere along the route.
我们起飞 在航线上的某个地方放下你
Thank you.
谢谢
Bit of advice stop digging
一点建议 别再查了
and stay the hell away from that girl.
而且离那女孩越远越好
Cause wherever she goes, death follows.
因为无论她去哪 死神随形'
It's best no one knows about this,
最好谁都不要知道这事
for Skye's safety and for ours.
为了斯凯和我们的安全
You can never tell her.
你永远都不能告诉她
Bartender seemed chatty.
酒保看上去很健谈啊
He's in computer sciences.
他在计算机科学系
Didn't take long to convince him
没怎么费劲就说服了他
I was a level 7 CS operative.
我是一个等级7的反恐人员
And guess where I'm stationed the sandbox.
猜猜看我的驻地在哪 "沙箱"
Good thinking.
点赞
I asked if any of the cadets
我问他有没有学生
had hopes on getting assigned there.
想被分配到那里
Behind me the curls.
我身后 卷发那个
Callie Hannigan ambitious,
凯丽·汉尼根 野心勃勃
gunned hard for getting assigned to the sandbox.
费尽心思想被分配到"沙箱"
And apparently, word's gotten around she just lost the top spot.
然而我听说 她刚刚丢掉了头名的位置
She was at the pool.
她那天也在泳池
But didn't want to go in.
但不想下水
A battery that carries a terawatt of energy?
一个携带兆兆瓦级能量的电池吗
This is amazing.
不可思议
Would be if it worked.
运转起来才不可思议
I'm I'm close.
我...我很接近了
I've built some quarter scale,
我做了一个四分之一规模的实物
and they would work at that size,
这个尺寸应该就能运转
but the heat increases at a 4 to 1 ratio with scale.
但温度会以4:1的比率增长
And it melts down.
会熔化
Why not use oxygen
为什么不使用氧气
you know, breathe it in from the outside?
从外向里充气
Sure, it's not gonna react as well with the lithium ion,
是 它不会跟锂原子快速反应
but the cooling effect would surely make up for that discrepancy.
而冷却效应则会补足这个差距
No?
不行吗
Holy crap.
我的天呐
I mean, it's just an idea.
这只是个想法
That's insane.
太疯狂了
Uh, but you should show it to Agent Weaver before you test it.
但你测试前应该先让韦弗特工过目
You have no idea how powerful this thing could be.
你不知道这东西的威力有多大
Of course.
当然
I'm sorry. That that was awesome.
抱歉 这 这实在是太棒了
It's true what the other guys say
别人都说
you are the smartest person to come through here.
你是这里有史以来最聪明的人 这是真的
Is that what they say? Yeah?
别人都这么说吗
Well, Simmons is probably smarter, technically,
西蒙斯可能更聪明 技术层面来说
but that's because she likes homework more than life itself.
但那是因为比起生活她更喜欢作业什么的
Nice to have someone to talk shop with all the time...
很久没有跟人聊得如此投机了
or to just plain talk to.
哪怕是可以聊的人都很少
You know, um, I didn't like it here at the academy at first.
其实一开始我并不喜欢这个学校
You didn't?
你不喜欢吗
No.
不喜欢
I was shy, a bit of a loner.
我很害羞 有点不合群
My mum did her best at home,
在家时我妈妈努力帮我
but I may as well have been speaking Japanese
但我讲到电子技术的时候
when I talked electronics...
在她听来就像日本鸟语一样
So I kept things to myself.
所以我把事情都放在心里
Me, too.
我也是
The kids in my hometown wouldn't talk to me.
家乡的小孩都不和我讲话
And when S.H.I.E.L.D. told my dad I was gifted,
神盾局告诉我爸我有天赋的时候
he said, "at what?"
他反问 "在什么方面"
Yeah.
就是这样
Well, hang in there. You'll find a friend here.
别气馁 你会在这找到朋友的
Actually, I'm off to meet the rest of the team
我得去和其他队员会合了
At the boiler room, if you'd like to join.
他们在酒吧 你想一起来吗
Uh, maybe later.
你先去吧
I'm gonna try to draw up some of those changes.
我得先把那些改动弄出来
Later it is.
那我先去
And...thanks.
谢谢
No problem.
不客气
Not a bad shot. You mean for a girl.
打得不错嘛 你是说对女生来说不错
For anybody.
就是不错
Elastic collision equations, contact point geometry, and practice.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表