剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
So, what should I tell him?
随你了 反正他也不在乎
Whatever you want. He won't hear it.
怎么样了
How's it going?
来看看
Oh! Hey.
不管你信不信 斯凯真的黑进去了
Believe it or not, Skye got us in!
国安局所有卫星监控记录都到手了
We have access to the NSA's complete sat-feed history!
这姑娘厉害啊
That girl's good.
你眼光真不赖
I can see why you like her.
不过图像还是有点模糊
Uh, the images are a little patchy,
但用不多久就能解析出来了
but they're gonna clear up any second.
看来低调过活有时候还是有回报的
Uh, I guess living on the edge really pays off sometimes.
那确实
Yeah. Sometimes.
如果他没来呢
What if he doesn't show?
在他被关起来之前
Before they put him away,
他从没错过你的排练是不是
he never missed a rehearsal, right?
-没有 -那他这次也会来
- No. - Then he won't this time, either.
别担心 我们就在附近
Don't worry. We'll be close.
你只需要一直演奏下去
All you need to do is keep playing
直到丹尼尔斯接近舞台
until Daniels gets close to the stage.
然后交给我们就行
We'll do the rest.
上次抓他可用了整整两队神盾局特工呢
Last time, there were two whole teams of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
看见那里了吗
See up there?
我们局的精英特工都在里面待命
Our best agents are watching.
我保证 他们不会让你出任何事的
I promise. They won't let anything happen to you.
我从飞机的能源储备里拿了这些
I pulled these from the jet's power reserves.
西蒙斯非要我带手套
Simmons made me wear gloves.
这姑娘真是太教条了
She's so uptight, that one.
长官
Sir.
很好 这东西能阻止他了吗
Good. Can they stop him?
这个装置能调整
Okay, well, this will modify
舞台聚光灯的频率和波长
the frequency and wavelength of the stage lights,
那时它们照出来的就不能叫光了
although technically they wouldn't be lights at that point.
-更像是伽马射线 -你就说管不管用吧
- More like gamma rays. - Tell me this will work.
我把丹尼尔斯交给神盾局是想让他恢复正常
I gave Daniels to S.H.I.E.L.D. to rehabilitate him.
结果他们让他更加强化了
Turns out, they just gave him an upgrade.
也有极小的几率
Well, I mean, there's a slight chance
他会吸收这些射线 获得更多能量
he would absorb the energy and gain more power,
但可能性极小
but it's unlikely.
你刚说是谁发明了这项技术来着
Who did you say created this technology, again?
布鲁斯·班纳[绿巨人]
Bruce Banner.
那我肯定一点问题都不会有
Then I'm sure it'll go off without a hitch.
艾瑞克
Eric.
艾瑞克
Eric?
你成功了
You did it.
凯尼格说你真的黑进国安局了
Koenig said you managed to hack the NSA.
看来是这样 他去哪了
Yeah, it looks that way. Where did he go?
他正在向北约 中情局和国际刑♥警♥发送消息
He's sending everything over to NATO, CIA, Interpol.
估计他希望他们能
Guess he hopes they'll take it
能把这视作是神盾局释出的善意
as a sign of good faith from S.H.I.E.L.D.
挺高明
That's smart.
只不过我拿到的
Though, looks like all I got
只是一堆屋顶的空录像啊
was lots of views of an empty rooftop.
梅走了
May's gone.
-走了 走哪去了 -她离开基地了
- What do you mean "gone"? Gone where? - She left.
我想就算我问她去了哪 她也不会告诉我的
I'm sure if I asked where, she wouldn't have told me.
也不说再见 一点表示都没有
So, no goodbye? No nothing?
她对我们真是一点好感都没有是不是
She never felt anything for us, did she?
她把我们耍得团团转只为了监视科尔森
She just played us so she could keep an eye on Coulson.
那是她的任务
That was her mission.
你对她有感觉吗
Did you feel anything for her?
没有
Um...no.
我们从对方身上得到的最大慰藉
The only comfort we took in each other
就是我们不必认真
was knowing we didn't have to.
感觉这种事你可没得选
You can't choose to feel.
一般来说 我可以
Usually, I can.
但我们之间不同
It's different with us.
"我们"这个词太重了
"Us" is a strong word.
我知道我吻了你 但是说真的
I mean, I know I kissed you, but to be fair,
那是我以为我们有97%的可能性...
I thought there was a 97% chance we were gonna...
会死
die.
但我们没死
But we did'n tdie.
是件好事
Which is good.
确实是件好事
Yes, that is very good.
但我们还不用急着在一起吧
But there's still no rush on us being an "us."
如今的形势不是个好时机
It's not like it's a good time to start anything.
永远都没什么好时机
There's never a good time.
总得迈出第一步 不是吗
We've got to start somewhere.
你最好快去 丹尼尔斯快来了
You better get going. Daniels will be here soon.
别担心 你不会有事的
It's ok. You will be fine.
你为什么不告诉她真♥相♥
Why don't you tell her the truth --
告诉她你还活着
That you're still alive?
长官 她说起你的时候
Sir, it's just the way she talks about you
感觉你们的过去真的很美好
sounds like you two had something nice.
没错
We did.
所以并不是你害怕告诉她
So it's not because you're afraid to talk to her.
我不想再伤害她
I don't want to hurt her again.
再说了 我也不可能留下
Besides, it's not like I can stay.
我们还有工作在身
We have a job to do.
没错
Yeah.
如果你是这样想的 你表达的方式可真奇怪
If that's how you felt, you had a funny way to show it.
外勤特工很少跟别人沟通
Specialists don't spend time with a lot of people.
和我们打交道的都穿着同样的衣服[同一类人]
The ones we do, we're all cut from the same cloth.
黑色特工服吗
Black kevlar?
我们一心完成任务
Trained to get the job done,
感情从不外露
keep emotions in check.
但你 你很不同
But you -- you're different.
很糟糕的不同吗
"Different" bad?
对我来说很糟糕
Bad for me.
我不要时刻都想着你
I didn't want to think about you.
我要专注于工作
I wanted to stay focused.
但我看到你中枪之后
And then I saw you after you were shot...
拼尽全力要活下来
fighting to stay alive?
你说的没错
But you're right.
我是个黑制♥服♥特工 可你不是
I'm kevlar. You're not.
你不用这样
You don't have to be.
不用这样拒人于千里之外
You don't have to shut people out.
不 我得这样
Yeah, I do.
有些关于我的事...
There are things about me...
你知道后肯定不会喜欢
that you wouldn't like if you knew.
你以为我没有秘密吗
You think I don't have skeletons?
这不一样
It's different.
你是个...
You're...
好人
good.
你也是啊
So are you.
不总是
Not always.
我对你撒谎了
I lied to you.
我的哥哥...
My older brother...
他没有揍我弟弟
He didn't beat up my younger brother.
他比这更残忍♥
He was crueler than that.
他逼着我去做
He made me do it.
而我让他这么做了
And I let him.
我很怕他
I was afraid of him.
那你父母呢
What about your parents?
他们更糟糕
They were worse.
我不是个好人 斯凯
I am not a good man, Skye.
不 你是好人
Yes, you are.
一定是有个伤口裂开了
Yeah, one of my -- one of my cuts must have just opened up.
让我帮你
Let me help. Let me help.
不用 不用
No, no, no, no. No.
我去冲洗一下就好
I just need to clean up.
你在这里啊 埃里克
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表