剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
如果警卫消灭了我们 他们就关闭计时器
If the guards had eliminated us, they'd stop the timer.
他们失败了
Since they didn't...
这是某种紧急超控措施
It's some kind of emergency override.
斯凯大概能黑进控制面板 但我不行
Skye could probably get past it, but I can't hack the panel,
也就是说我们被困在这儿了
which means we're trapped in here.
你教会了沃德怎么解除核武器
You're the guy who taught Ward how to disarm nuclear bombs.
想个办法让我们出去
Figure out a way to get us out of here.
我们去找药
Let's go find the drug.
这地方是医疗站之类的吗
So this is some sort of medical facility.
对 但如果这里没人
Yeah, but if nobody's here,
对我们是没多大益处的
I'm not sure it's gonna do us any good.
恢复室
是你的队友一定不好受
Tough when it's your team.
你们相处了很长时间吗
You guys go back a ways?
也没有 就几个月
Not really. A few months.
我们没有什么共同点 天差地别
We have nothing in common -- couldn't be more different.
但你就是没法想象没有她的生活
But you can't imagine your life without her.
就是这样
Yes.
你也经历过吗 崔普利特特工
You've experienced that, Agent Triplett?
是的
I have.
有时候 有人不经意间就让你在意了
Sometimes, a person takes you by surprise.
她很幸运有你陪她
She's very lucky to have you.
如果有一日我也发生不测
I know anything bad ever happens to me,
希望你也能这样守着
hope you're in my corner, too.
通讯中断了
Comms are down.
如果一小时内没有消息 我就去找他们
If I don't hear anything within the hour, I'm going after them.
斯凯不行了 你们俩都进来
Skye's coding. Both of you, now.
-要怎么做 -一剂量的肾上腺素
- How can we help? - I need a unit of epi.
来了
Got it.
观术室
让我死了吧
Let me die.
别继续了 让我死了吧
Don't. Let me die.
让我死了
Let me die!
这就是你...
Is that where...
对
Yeah.
计时器不控制爆♥炸♥
The timer doesn't control the explosion.
只是个普通计时器 雷♥管♥肯定在别的地方
It's just a clock. Detonator must be somewhere else.
不在这儿 不然我早发现了
It's not in here, or I'd have found it.
没时间搜查整座建筑了
There's no time to search the whole compound.
也许我们能拿些炸♥药♥ 炸开防弹门
Maybe we can take some semtex, use it on the doors.
生化控制
长官 你确定要进去吗
Sir, are you sure you want to?
进去之前应该穿上防护服
We should put suits on before we go in there.
对 但没时间了
You're right, but there's no time.
真希望能联♥系♥上西蒙斯
I wish I could speak to Simmons.
她应该知道这里头都是些什么
She'd know what most of this stuff is --
至少知道哪些东西不该碰
Or, at least, what stuff not to touch.
菲兹
Fitz.
我没看到有GH标签的
I don't see any G.H...
科尔森特工
Agent Coulson.
锁住了
It's locked.
给 戴上
Here. Put these on.
开了
Got it.
该走了
Time to go.
我们无法停止它 四分钟倒计时
We couldn't stop it. Four minutes and counting.
快好了
Almost there.
这里也有塞姆汀塑胶炸♥药♥
There's semtex throughout here, as well.
就是这个 325号♥
This is it -- 325.
这就是我们要的
This is the one we want.
我们得走了
We got to go.
-把它交给西蒙斯 -好
- Get it up to Simmons. - Yeah.
长官
Sir.
我紧随其后 快走
I'll be right behind you. Go.
T.A.H.I.T.I[首字母缩写组成的单词是塔希提岛]
还有三分钟
Three minutes.
你弄过弹♥药♥吗 菲兹特工
Have you worked much with munitions, Agent Fitz?
炸♥药♥有一种很令人着迷的东西
Explosives are a fascinating specialty --
令人非常地兴奋
Very exacting.
太大的冲击会引起连锁反应
Too big a concussion could trigger a chain reaction --
把我们像化石一样埋葬千年
Bury us like fossils for a thousand years.
看来我们不必担心
Guess we don't have to worry
千里眼会找到这个地方了
about the clairvoyant finding this place.
沃德特工 帮个忙
Agent Ward... would you do the honors?
以为你不会问呢
Thought you'd never ask.
你能挤过去吗
Can you slip through?
-能 -走吧 好的
- Yeah. - Go. All right.
去拿药吧
Get that drug up there.
科尔森
Coulson.
他人去哪了 菲尔
Where the hell is he? Phil!
你和菲茨一起走
Go with Fitz.
要确保把药送到她手上
Make sure that drug gets to the girl.
加勒特特工
Agent Garrett.
快走 去救她
Go! Save the girl.
微弱 心跳不稳
Weak, erratic heart rate.
我们每次救她 我都问自己
Each time we save her, I ask myself,
这是斯凯想要的吗
"Is this what Skye would want?"
我们不是来到这才放弃的
We didn't come this far to quit.
赶...快趴下
Get o-- the ground immediately.
他们没死 也许我们能
They're alive. Maybe we can --
菲兹 回答我
Fitz, come in.
你那边的情况如何
What's your status?
菲尔
Phil!
菲尔 搞什么鬼 计时器在在倒计呢
Phil, what the hell? Clock's not slowing down.
这里马上要变暖了
It's about to get really warm in here.
你听见我说话了吗
Hey, you with me?
他们已经出去了 把药带给斯凯
The guys are out already. They took the drug up to Skye.
不 不要把药交给她
No, don't give it to her.
他们不能把药交给她
The drug -- they can't give it to her!
好 你自己去和他们说吧
All right. You can tell them yourself.
现在我们只需要走出这座深山
Right now, we just need to get out of this mountain
然后起飞
and off the ground.
赶快走吧
Now let's go.
找到了
We found it.
这是什么
What is it?
要用多少 注射在哪里
And how much, injected where?
梅 赶快起飞 不然我们下方会塌陷
May, get us off the ground, or it'll fall out from under us.
不 不要交给她
No! Don't give it to her!
反正我也救不回她 还能有什么伤害呢
I was losing her, anyway. What harm can it do?
加油 姑娘
Come on, girl.
起效了
It's working.
她心跳过速
She's spiking.
停下来 我们怎么让它停止 斯凯
Stop it. How can we stop it? Skye!
怎么回事
What's happening?
不知道
I don't know.
斯凯
Skye.
快想办法 我们得快想点办法
Do something -- we have to do something.
她的心跳 稳定下来了
Her heartbeat -- she's stabilizing.
西蒙斯
Simmons.
有人能告诉我 我们刚刚看到什么了
Could someone tell me what we just saw?
她是个战士
The girl's a fighter.
你刚刚给她注射的是什么
What was that stuff you just gave her?
不知道 我只知道那东西有用
I don't know. All I know is that it worked.
你真是个奇迹创造者
You're a real miracle worker.
你做到了
You did it.
在下面的时候发生了什么事
Something happen down there?
我也不确定 上一秒他还好端端的
I'm not sure. One minute, he was fine.
下一秒他好像见了鬼似的
The next, it was like he had seen a ghost.
我有一个好消息和一个坏消息
I have good news and bad news.
你想先听哪个
Which would you like to hear first?
那就先听坏消息 数量不小
Bad news, then -- there's a fair amount.
那个说会挺你的千里眼
Your clairvoyant, the one who said he'd have your back --
他没出现过
He's a no-show.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表