剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
a mobile command unit, to which you are assigned.
涨潮组织想引我们出来
Rising Tide is trying to draw us out.
就让他们得逞一回
I think it's time they succeeded.
你要我铲除他们吗
You want me to cross them off?
才不是
No.
我要利用他们找到这个人
I want to use them to get to him.
这人的世界将会变得诡异非常
This man's world is about to get very weird.
他需要帮助
He's gonna need some help.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我当初受训成为特工
I was trained from day one as a specialist.
我单打独斗 把事办好
I go in alone. I get it done.
拆除核弹 找我就对了
Defusing a nuclear bomb -- I'm your guy.
搞欢迎会
A welcoming committee?
我可做不来
Not my speed.
我知道你不乐意
I know it's not what you want.
希尔特工对你近三次任务
Agent Hill did a very detailed assessment
做了一份详细评估
of your last three missions.
格斗 一流
Combat -- top grades.
侦查
Espionage --
你是她自罗曼诺夫[黑寡妇]以来给的最高分了
She gave you the highest marks since Romanoff.
人际交往能力 她画了
Under "people skills", she drew a --
貌似是坨屎
I think it's a little poop
上面还插了刀子
with knives sticking out of it.
-什么 -这...
- What? - It --
这是糟糕的意思吧
That's bad, right?
鉴于你的家族史
And given your family history,
居然只是"糟糕"而已
I'm surprised it's not worse.
但是
But...
我觉得你能办好这件事
I think you're the guy for this.
要是我错了 你可以继续拆炸♥弹♥
If I'm wrong, you go straight back to your bombs.
队伍批下来了 体能都不错
Team's approved. Physicals are all fine.
菲兹·西蒙斯不能格斗
Fitz-Simmons is not cleared for combat.
但上头说这不是问题
I'm told that won't be an issue.
沃德特工身体素质太好了
Agent Ward here -- he's almost too fit.
这是问题 这应该算问题吧
That's an issue. That should be an issue.
也许我不能加入队伍
Maybe I can't join the team
-天哪 你可以走了 -因为我...
- God, are you dismissed. - Because my --
那是只箭猪 才不是一坨屎
It was a porcupine. It was not a poop.
意思是他...
It just means that he --
不 我很肯定
No, I'm pretty sure.
不止是沃德 你的人员资料太概略了
And it's not just Ward. Your whole roster is sketchy.
反正上头都批了
Well, they're cleared.
我倒是很乐意不批这事儿 菲尔
I would have been very happy not to clear you, Phil.
我想让你再休息一阵子
I'd love for you to rest up some more.
我休息很久了 谢了
I've had plenty of that. Thanks.
你确定
You sure?
改天你也该去一次
You should go sometime.
去哪
Where?
塔希提岛
Tahiti.
那地方很神奇
It's a magical place.
出不了三天 我就会跪求任务
Three days in, I'd be begging for an assignment.
正是
Exactly.
塔希提岛
Tahiti.
他是真不知情 是吧
He really doesn't know, does he?
永远不能让他知道
He can never know.
有什么方法能让我谢谢他吗
I-is there any way I can thank him?
兜帽英雄到底是何方神圣
真的没人见过他吗
Are you sure nobody saw him?
兜帽英雄的身份
So, the identity of the hooded hero
目前仍不为大家所知
still remains unknown.
加大洛杉矶分校医疗中心的研究人员
Researchers at UCLA medical center
在今日得出的报告中表明 超自然...
have a study today which shows that supplemental...
表现得自然点
Just act natural.
什么
What?
假装我们在说话
Just pretend that we're talking.
我们在说话啊
We are.
好
Good.
指不定谁在偷听我们呢
'Cause you never know who's listening.
我都不知道跟我说话的是谁
I don't even know who's talking.
我是斯凯
I'm Skye.
你是那个戴兜帽的英雄
And you're the hooded hero.
你不会打算一直用那个名称吧
Please tell me that you're not staying with that name.
等等 什么 我不是... 我只是个工人
Wait. What? I'm not -- I'm a factory worker.
是啊 在白天而已
Sure, by day.
我亲眼所见 你是个英雄
I saw you. You're a hero.
是个超级大英雄...
Like, a for-real superhero, which is --
我不是什么铁杆粉丝或者跟踪狂 但...
I'm not, like, a groupie, stalker type, but...
天哪 太帅了
Oh, my God! That is so cool!
好 好 冷静
Okay, okay, chill.
不能 不能引起别人的注意
Just don't -- don't draw attention.
你有危险
You're in danger.
你认错人了 女士
You got the wrong guy, lady.
不 你这样做不对
No, you've got the wrong approach.
在医院的那个女孩现在非常想感谢你
The cute girl from the hospital is dying to thank you --
可能是"那种"谢谢哦
And possibly "Thank" You --
而你却在这里藏着
And you're hiding.
你救那个女孩的视频是自小狗晕眩视频以来
The clip of you rescuing her has had the most hits
点击量最高的视频
since that puppy with vertigo,
可你却连工作都找不到
and you can't even find a job.
你说危险是什么意思
What do you mean about danger?
神盾局
S.H.I.E.L.D..
什么盾 我该随身带着盾牌吗
Shield, what? I should carry a shield?
神盾局 政♥府♥
S.H.I.E.L.D. Government.
有恐怖的黑衣人在找寻你们这种人
Scary men in dark suits who come after guys like you.
他们在事发之前
They knew about the battle of New York
就已经知道纽约之战了
before it even happened
而且在大家还没缓过神时
and then cleaned it up
就在一夜之间把一切清理干净了
before anyone could ask any real questions -- overnight.
你觉得他们花多久就能把你清理掉
How long do you think it'll take for them to clean you up?
你想知道我为什么躲藏
And you want to know why I'm hiding.
要是你不躲藏呢
What if you didn't hide?
要是你走到公众面前
What if you got in front of this
告诉大家你是个英雄呢
and let peopknow that you're a hero?
我只是个普通人
I'm just a guy.
普通人应该有工作有津贴
Well, a guy like that gets work, gets perks.
我可以帮你
I can help.
我对电脑很在行 超级在行
I'm great with computers -- like, weirdly great.
我可以帮你创造一种崭新的身份
I mean, I could help you create a whole new identity or...
或者是面具
a mask.
-好吧 -好...
- O-kay. - Uh, ok--
你也可以 我们也可以一直用
Well, you could just -- also, we could just stick with the...
兜帽
...hood.
听我说 这个你逃避不了
Listen, you cannot walk away from this.
你有这么强大的力量
With great power comes...
肯定会有各种乱七八糟的东西让你猝不及防
a ton of weird crap that you are not prepared to deal with.
我的办公室在...
Now, my office is --
你还有办公室
You have an office?
对 我有
Yes, I have an office.
是间...移♥动♥办公室
It's a mobile...office.
是辆货车 我住在那 自愿的
It's a...van. Live in a van -- by choice.
车会一直停在街道的拐角处
But it's always in the alley around the corner --
免费无线网络 随时欢迎
Free wi-fi -- and you can come by anytime.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们会来找你的
They're coming for you.
麦克
...Mike.
梅特工
Agent May.
不
No.
看来你都已经知道了
So you've been briefed.
我是不会回去的
I'm not going back in the field.
是啊
Yeah.
这里的配置多棒啊
You've got such a nice setup here.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表