剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
and I beat you with a laptop that I won in a bet?
你该为你朋友想一想
You need to think about your friend.
人群中 不是只有我们才对超能力感兴趣
We're not the only ones interested in people with powers.
我们想吸纳他 没错
We'd like to contain him, yeah.
而下一个找他的 会想利用他
The next guy will want to exploit him,
再后面来找他的人会想解剖他
and the guy after that will want to dissect him.
蜈蚣是什么
What is centipede?
对 我明白 但是...
Yeah, I get it, but...
听着 医生 人们看到我 他们看得是我能做什么
Listen, doctor, people saw me. They saw what I can do.
如果我出现在公众场所 也许会是好事
If I went public, that might be good.
我是说 这说明你的药品有效果
I mean, your product works.
药效显得很有趣 而且...
It works amazingly, and --
对对 我知道我签了什么
Yeah, yeah, I-I-I know what I signed,
但是 如果我们走在他们前面 也许
but if we got out in front of this, maybe --
然后什么
Then what?
你想让我回到工厂
You want me to go crawling back to the factory?
这群骗子都还没发我工人抚恤金
I couldn't even get workmen's comp from those crooks.
我不认为
I don't think --
对
Yeah, ye--
医生 我只是想
Doctor, I just thought --
好
Okay.
这曾是一间实验室
This was a lab.
或曾被租来当实验室吧
Was this leased as a lab?
自赋权力中心
Mnh-mnh. Self-empowerment center.
还配有顶级的线动传感安保设施
With a top-of-the-line motion-sensor security system.
一间秘密实验室
Ah. So a secret lab.
还有一位超级英雄
And a superhero.
这不是巧合
Not a coincidence.
这次爆♥炸♥是蓄意破坏吗 对他有意义吗
So, was this explosion sabotage? Was it meant for him?
或者说他们到底在想什么
Or were they just in over their heads?
解决这个问题
Yeah, working the problem.
女士们 如果你们 对不起
Ladies, if you'll just -- sorry.
菲兹特工 如果你打算在这里做事
If you're gonna be in the field, Agent Fitz,
你不得不把你的手弄脏
you have to get your hands dirty.
不 我才不会
No, I don't.
蜈蚣 曾在网上出现 然后就消失了
Centipede -- it was chatter on the web and then gone.
我追踪了MAC的接入点地址 是这栋楼
I traced the access-point mac address to that building.
然后发现了什么
What were you after?
真♥相♥
The truth.
你发现了什么
What are you after?
世界和平
World peace.
你们这种无政♥府♥骇客就爱挑拨是非
You pseudo-anarchist hacker types love to stir things up.
但是你们从来没找到真♥相♥
But you're never around for the fallout.
人们隐藏秘密是有原因的 斯凯
People keep secrets for a reason, Skye.
只因为你是个讲道理...
Well, just because you're reasonable and...
可靠的人
firm...
但不意味着你就不是有害
Doesn't mean that you're not an evil,
无用政♥府♥的工具
faceless Government tool bag.
就把你朋友名字告诉我们把
Just give us your guy's name.
他不是我的朋友
He's not my guy!
你明知他有危险
You understand he's in danger.
那就放我走
Then let me go.
让我来跟他说 我来说 而不是在天上说
Let me talk to him. Me, not the t-1000 here.
你想单独跟他说 当然了
You want to be alone with him. Of course.
她就是个狂热分子
She's a groupie.
黑进神盾局 追踪超能力
All this hacking into S.H.I.E.L.D., tracking powers --
她也许就是个玩角色扮演的女生
She might as well be one of those sweaty cosplay girls
在斯塔克公♥司♥打转
Crowding around Stark tower.
什么 我就...我就干过一次
What?! I would -- it was one time.
沃德
Ward.
是她吗 她惹到你了
Is it the girl? She getting under your skin?
长官
Sir?
这就是任务吗
Or is it the assignment?
你是因为很渴望脱离这个队伍
Are you so anxious to get out of this
而打算故意搞砸这个审讯吗
that you'd deliberately blow an interrogation?
让我单独跟她待一分钟 就能拿到答案
Give me a minute alone with her, you'll have your answers.
她是个有价值的人
She's an asset.
她就是个...
She is such an a--
等等 有价值的人
Wait -- "Asset"?
对她 我们什么都不知道
We don't know anything about her.
这么不寻常的人你不觉得很难得吗
Do you appreciate how often that happens?
之前从未有这样的人
That never happens.
我们需要
We need...
她所知道的一切
what she knows.
看吧 我们把每个设备都设计成拥有各自的能力
See, we designed each with their own capabilities,
有一些负责记录
so, um, some recording
这个房♥间的大小 质地
the dimensions and textures of the room,
有一些负责测试物质的密度 辐射量
and then some testing the matter density, radiation.
还有一个只负责处理气味
I mean, one is basically just smelling.
我在某些东西里面发现了某些东西
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I've got something in something.
哪个发现的
Who's got it?
小羞
Uh...Bashful.
监控摄像头 炸毁了
Surveillance camera. Deep-fried.
没错 为防止电压不足它还有闪存可用
Yes, but that model has flash memory in case of brownouts.
我可以把那跟动作检测器的数据同步起来
Now, I could sync that with data from the motion detectors.
如果有好运的话
And, with a little luck,
能找到爆♥炸♥前的图像
get some images from before the blast.
我的好运指的是那些"不被珍惜的天才"
And by "Luck," I mean "Unappreciated genius."
我们会用得上
Yeah, we'll need it.
小雪正在检测一些化合物
Snow's reading some compounds that are --
天啊
Whoa. My god.
爆♥炸♥物吗
Explosive?
至少不来自地球
Not of this Earth.
这是QNB-T16
This is QNB-T16.
这是硫喷妥钠派生物制成的高级鸡尾酒
It's the top-shelf martini of sodium pentothal derivatives.
是最新的超强力诱供药
It's a brand-new and extremely potent truth drug.
别担心 效果只会持续一小时
Don't worry. The effects only last about an hour.
你就小睡一会吧
And you'll have a nice little nap.
然后我们就能得到所有答
And we'll have all the answers to our --
你干什么
What the hell?!
抱歉 痛吗
I'm sorry. Did that hurt?
不
No.
但你肯定是疯了
But you've lost your mind.
你不应该这样对你的团队成员
You should never do that to a member of your team.
没错 是有点痛
And, yes, it did hurt a little bit.
但我平常都尽量在漂亮女人前隐藏痛楚
But I always try and mask my pain in front of beautiful women,
因为那让我更有男子气概
'cause I think it makes me seem more masculine.
天 这见效真快
My God, this stuff works fast.
不信任我们吗
Don't trust us?
问他什么问题都行
Ask him whatever you'd like.
等等
Wait a minute.
你不能就这样
Wait. You can't just --
这绝对不符合规...
This is definitely not protoco--
你看上去很紧张 沃德特工
You seem nervous, Agent Ward.
我正在回忆训练内容
I'm calling to mind my training.
我不会透露任何机密情报
There's no way I'm gonna reveal classified secrets
给一个拼命想打败我们的女生
to a girl who's hell-bent on taking us down.
你有杀过人吗
Have you ever killed anyone?
有 几个
Yes, a few.
都是高风险目标
High-risk targets.
但他们都是坏人
But they were terrible people...
他们试图谋杀好人
who were trying to murder nice people.
但之后我还是感觉不好
And I didn't feel good afterwards.
你祖母知道这些事吗
And does your grandmother know about these things?
奶奶吗
Gramzy?
我无能为力 麦克 这是工厂的规定
My hands are tied, Mike. It's company policy.
你没达到工作量要求 我只能开除你
You didn't meet quota. I had to let you go.
加里 我没得选 只有我跟我儿子了
Gary, look, I got no choice. It's just me and my boy now.
我们没有空位 麦克 就算有
There's no openings, Mike, and even if there were,
还有一百个跟你一样的人等着呢
I got a hundred guys standing in line that are just like you,
不过他们在背痛的时候不会抱怨
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表