剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我知道我那时不在人世了
I know I wasn't here anymore.
我在那边
I was there.
那边是怎么样的
What's it like?
很美
It's beautiful.
你得走了 伙计
You better get going, buddy.
走吧
Go.
全部正常 无静电能迹象
All clean -- no traces of electrostatic energy.
别的消防员呢
What about the other firefighters?
他们会去神盾局的一个
They'll be quarantined and observed
生物危害设施里隔离观察
at a S.H.I.E.L.D. biohazard facility.
你们都没有注意到
Um, anyone else notice
他们把被感染的外星物件放在我们的车上了吗
they're putting the infected alien thing on our truck?
我们要把它带去"沙箱"
We're flying it to the Sandbox.
"沙箱"
Sandbox?
是神盾局在大西洋那边的一个研究设施
It's a S.H.I.E.L.D. research facility across the Atlantic.
他们专门研究危险物件
They specialize in hazardous materials.
如果你的猜测是对的
If what you suspect is true,
如果这真的是病毒
that this is a virus,
那这些消防员可能已经被感染了
then those firefighters could be infected,
他们就会需要能治愈的药
and they're gonna need a cure.
找一种出来
Find one.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们的预计到达时间是几点
What's our E.T.A.?
西非时间3点37分
3:37 West Africa time.
这4小时26分钟会很难熬
Gonna be a long 4 hours and 26 minutes.
你没事吧
You okay?
还好
Fine.
我只是希望这个外星物件离开我们的飞机
I just want this alien thing off our plane
在人力所能范围内 越快越好
as soon as humanly possible.
你想谈谈你的身体情况吗
You want to talk about your physical?
没什么好谈的
Nothing to tell.
是我的理疗师要求体♥检♥的
My physical therapist requested it.
他在更新自己的文件还是什么
He's updating his files or something.
如果有问题 你会告诉我 是吧
You'd tell me if something was wrong.
当然
Of course.
长官 我想我有发现了
Sir, I think I've discovered something.
你能下来实验室吗
Could you come down to the lab?
我现在就过去
I'll be right there.
菲尔
Phil.
那个消防员
The fireman --
你已经尽了自己最大的努力了
you did everything you could for him.
神盾局移♥动♥作战中心 显微镜图片
那个 我到底在看什么
So, what am I looking for exactly?
等着吧
Wait for it.
那是什么
What was that?
一个开拓性的发现
A groundbreaking discovery!
我认为消防员最初沾染病毒
I believe the firefighters initially contracted the virus
是在他们清理头盔的时候
when they cleaned the helmet,
摩擦力激活了某种长♥期♥衰弱的奇塔瑞有机体
the friction activating some long-decaying chitauri organism --
等等
Hang on.
这些细胞来自消防员的尸体吗
These cells are from the bodies of the firefighters?
是的 脑细胞 感染的最后残留部分
Brain cells, yes -- the last vestiges of the infection.
某些病毒会在宿主细胞中
Some viruses "sleep" inside host cells
"沉睡"数年后再繁殖
for years before reproducing,
就如它们在最初的源头 头盔里一样
as they did inside the helmet -- the initial source.
但这些细胞表明
But what those cells tell us is that
我们面临的是一种可传播的病毒 也就是说
we're dealing with a propagating virus, which means --
病毒会在人和人之间传播
The virus can move from person to person.
完全正确
Exactly!
而最让人兴奋的是
And that's the most exciting part --
它传播的方式
How it spreads --
不是通过空气或者直接液体接触传播
Not through the air or through direct fluid transfer,
而是通过静电冲击
but through electric static shock.
地球上从没出现过这种现象
It's like nothing we've ever seen on earth.
病毒是不可能改变
I didn't think it possible a virus could alter
其宿主的分子密度和极性的
its host's molecular density and polarity.
这也是受害者悬浮的原因
That explains the floating.
真迫不及待想让疾控中心和
I can't wait till the virologists
神盾局总部的病毒学家看看这个了
at the CDC and S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ see this.
长官 有什么事吗
Sir, is something wrong?
对不起 珍玛
I'm so sorry, Jemma.
糟了
Oh, no.
西蒙斯认为她是大约36小时前
Simmons believes she contracted the virus
从第一个受害者身上遭受静电冲击时
approximately 36 hours ago when she received
感染上病毒的
an electrostatic shock from the first victim.
她还有多少时间
How much time does she have?
根据消防员受感染
Based on when the firemen were infected,
以及症状出现的时间
how quickly their symptoms manifested...
最多还有两个小时
two hours at most.
两小时够了 对不对
That's enough time, right?
神盾局不是有几十个实验室
I mean, S.H.I.E.L.D. has dozens of labs
以及成群科学家可以研究这个吗
and scientists working on this thing, don't they?
确实是
They do.
最快降落需要多久
How soon can you get us on the ground?
三个小时
Three hours.
沙盒在大西洋中心
Our path to the Sandbox has us
所以我们必须去那里降落
right in the middle of the Atlantic.
长官 是不是说
Sir, correct me if I'm wrong,
如果我们不能及时降落...
but if we can't land in time...
西蒙斯会释放脉冲
Simmons will release a pulse
将这架飞机在空中炸毁
that will blow this plane right out of the sky.
我们不能眼睁睁地看着她死去
We can't just sit here and watch her die.
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
这架飞机上只有一个人
There's only one person on this plane
有能力找到解决方法
capable of finding a solution for this,
我愿意以自己的生命做赌注 她一定能找到
and I'm willing to bet my life that she will.
她还是只是个孩子
She's just a kid.
我想我们找到了最好的办法
I believe we have a winner.
快速而高效
Fast and efficient --
完美的传输装置
The perfect delivery mechanism.
要找到一种矿化溶液
Uh, hey, um, not that it was easy
可以悬浮疫苗并且导电
to find a mineralized solution
不是那么容易的事
that could suspend the vaccine and conduct electricity.
我不喜欢你用"疫苗"这个词
I wish you wouldn't use the word "Vaccine".
其实更像是种抗血清
It's really more of an antiserum.
好吧
Okay, so...
这些抗体应该能找到病毒的抗原
These antibodies should be able to target the virus' antigens,
前提是该死的外星病毒存在抗原
if this bloody alien virus even has antigens.
加油
Come on, now.
加油
Come on.
小家伙不怎么配合啊 对吧
Well...that wasn't very cooperative of him, now, was it?
你怎么不下去看看
Why aren't you down there?
他们不需要观众
They don't need an audience.
你可以留下
You can stay...
如果你想的话
if you want.
我讨厌这种情况
I hate this.
我感觉很...
I just feel so --
无助
Helpless.
对
Yeah.
我希望目标是个人
I wanted it to be a person,
某个有超能力的疯子
some superpowered psychopath --
能让我伤害 惩罚的人
Someone I could hurt, someone I could...punish.
那我就有办法了
That I could do.
我做不到的是避免你们
What I can't do is protect you guys
受到我看不见或是不了解的东西带来的伤害
from stuff I can't even see or understand.
那我们该怎么办
So, what do we do?
等待
We wait...
并做好准备
...and get ready.
准备什么
Ready for what?
准备做任何需要我们做的事
For whatever it is we're called upon to do.
科尔森 很高兴你还没死
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表