剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我不知道奎恩答应了你什么 但是
Look, I don't know what Quinn is promising you, but --
一个机会
An opportunity.
我们不能让奎恩掌控它
We can't let Quinn have control of this.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我们不能让任何人掌控它
We can't let anyone have control of this.
所以我才会来这里
That's why I'm here --
我要把它和他一起葬在大洋深处
to bury it at the bottom of the ocean, with him.
科尔森
Coulson.
消息是被
The leak came from --
霍尔博士泄露的 我已经知道了
Dr. Hall. Yeah, I'm getting that.
请♥愿♥书 禁运令都没法阻止伊恩
All petitions, embargoes in the world couldn't stop Ian.
他每天都变得更加强大
He grows more powerful every day.
然后我听说他发现了这个
And then I get word he's found this.
抱歉 科尔森先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Coulson.
我得做出选择
I had to make a choice.
我觉得那不是"关闭"按钮
Something tells me that wasn't the "Off" button!
各位 我们得谈谈
Guys, we need to talk.
刚才失去联络了
Lost you for a minute.
我们知道问题了 长官
We're aware of the problem, sir.
霍尔想让奎恩绑♥架♥他吗
Hall wanted Quinn to kidnap him?
对 他为什么要那样做
Yeah, why would he do that?
他有什么毛病啊
What is wrong with him?
奎恩建造了一个重力生成器
Quinn built a gravity generator,
像我们找到的那个 但是更大
like the one we found but bigger.
霍尔知道奎恩需要他来控制原始力量
Hall knew Quinn would need him to control its raw power,
但是霍尔其实想释放能量
but Hall just wanted to unleash it.
我们找到的直径为2.5厘米
The one we found was 2.5 centimeters in diameter.
它让大卡车停下了
It stopped a semi.
你那个有多大
How big are we talking?
12英尺
12 feet.
绝对会摧毁整个基地
It'll definitely take down the entire compound.
-这会让这地方沉下去的 -不 不止如此
- It'll sink the place. - No, it'll do more than that.
想办法
Work a solution.
我来切断电源 免得事情失去...
I'll disconnect the power before things get...
控制
crazy.
他们没法帮你
They can't help you.
它很快就会进入指数加速度状态
Soon, it'll reach an exponential acceleration state.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的团队在这里 他们都是好人
My team's here -- good people.
发誓保护人类吗
Sworn to protect all mankind?
我就是在这样做 我保证
That's what I'm doing, I promise --
让一切回归正轨
Making things right.
你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
神盾局反对你代表的一切
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s against everything you stand for.
他们是老大哥
They're big brother.
也许吧 但他们是善良的老大哥
Maybe, but they're the nice big brother
当小♥弟♥弟♥偷吃了一块不该吃的蛋糕
who stands up for his helpless little brother
而遭受毒打时
when he's getting beat up
他们为无助的小♥弟♥弟♥挺身而出
because he ate a piece of cake that he wasn't --
你绑♥架♥了一个人
you know, you kidnapped a person!
我让他自♥由♥了 我救了他
I set him free! I saved him!
我本可以救你
And I could've saved you.
这地方真大
This place is massive.
-我现在往哪走 -西南方角落
- Where am I heading? - Southwest corner.
沃德 告诉我你控制住了地面的情况
Ward, tell me you've got things covered on the ground.
我在这里完全帮不上忙
I can't do a damn thing from out here.
我在努力
I'm working on it.
告诉我他们在做什么
Tell me what they're doing!
告诉我他们在做什么
Tell me what they're doing.
你必须交代
You have to talk.
不然没法脱身
You have no other way out of this.
神盾局有没有你根本无所谓
You're expendable to S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们什么都不给你 就派你来这里
They sent you in here with nothing.
他们教了我一点东西
They taught me a few things.
这妞真有种
Kid's got balls.
谢谢 但是 呸
Thanks, but...yuck.
但你有勇气扣动扳机吗
But do you have what it takes to pull the trigger?
没有
Nope.
抓住她
Get her.
霍尔
Hall.
我们得撤退
We have to evacuate.
发动直升机 快
Get the chopper. Now!
我想进入奎恩的实验室 只需要
All I had to do to get access to Quinn's lab
留下小小的线索 创造谜题给他解决
was drop little clues, create a puzzle for him to solve.
奎恩喜欢觉得聪明
Quinn likes to feel smart.
所以你泄露了自己的位置
So you leaked your location.
为什么不和他讲道理
Why not try reasoning with him?
你没法和上瘾的人讲道理
You can't reason with an addict,
他只顾着利用机会
and he's addicted to exploiting opportunities.
他从不考虑朋友 生态系统
He never gives a thought to the friends, ecosystems,
以及毁在他手中的后代
future generations left ruined in his wake.
像你以前的学生 菲兹和西蒙斯特工吗
Like Agents Fitz and Simmons, your former students?
他们现在在我耳边
I've got them in my ear right now,
告诉我你不是个坏人
telling me you're not a bad guy.
我们可以和你合作
We could've worked with you on this.
神盾局吗
S.H.I.E.L.D.?
神盾局也同样有罪
S.H.I.E.L.D. is just as guilty of the same thing --
只做实验 不考虑后果
Experimentation without thought of consequence!
你对无限能源的探索
Your search for an unlimited power source
导致了外星人入侵
brought an alien invasion.
有道理
Fair point.
这元素对你而言太过强大
T-this element is far too powerful for you,
对他 对大家也是
for him, for anyone!
没必要由我来告诉你
I don't have to tell you that.
你自己就能感受到
You're feeling it now.
过来
Come here.
不 不要 求你们了
No, no. No, no! Please, please!
受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
照我说的做
Just follow my orders.
我们离开这
I'll get us out of here.
我能预见未来大祸临头 科尔森先生
I see the future, Mr. Coulson, and it's a catastrophe.
我只看到很多人会有危险
I just see a lot of people in trouble.
没反应 菲兹-西蒙斯
Nothing. Fitz-Simmons?
我把电源切断了
I tried to cut the power.
没用
It's still going.
-找催化剂 -你得找到催化剂
- Find a catalyst. - You need to find a catalyst.
在核心引发化学反应的东西
Something to create a chemical reaction in the core.
现在做正确的事还为时未晚
It's not too late to do the right thing.
帮我找到催化剂
Help me find a catalyst --
我就是在做正确的事
I am doing the right thing --
大公无私的举动
A completely selfless act.
我知道历史从不会赞美不曾发生的事
I know that history never celebrates what didn't happen.
他们会称其为悲剧
They'll call this a-a tragedy.
他们不会明白我做的好事
They won't understand the good I did here.
害死无辜的人
Killing innocent people?
拯救百万民众
Saving millions.
我们得背负着自己做出的选择而活
We have to live with the choices we make,
有时也得随之而死
but sometimes we have to die with them, too.
我明白
I understand.
你做出了一个艰难的选择
You made a hard call.
是的
Yes.
现在我也得做出我的选择
And how I have to make mine.
汇报情况
Say it back to me.
冷藏库最深层
Deepest level of the fridge,
未标出的地下室 谁都无权限进入
unmarked vault, no access granted.
无记录入口 不许登记
And no recorded entry. I don't want it listed.
不许给"弹弓"发射基地标记
I don't want it flagged for the Slingshot.
要是让人发现了 我就找你 要你好看
Anyone finds out, you're responsible -- and suffering.
明白吗
Understood?
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表