剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
第一季 第五集
中国香港
我的祖父常说每个人都是一个谜
有些人有着美丽的秘密
有些人却暗藏黑暗的秘密
他认为
了解一个人本质的唯一办法
是穿透他的外壳
把握他的内核
这戏法弱爆了
它们藏在蛋里面了
这不是戏法
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
魔术师从不泄露天机
A magician never reveals his secrets.
那我就只能穿透你的外壳 把握你的内核咯
Then I'll have to pierce your shell and gaze within?
你听懂了
You understood.
陈浩然
Chan Ho Yin.
蕾娜
Raina.
我想再看一遍那个火戏法
I would love to see that fire trick again.
我认为那不是一个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
当然
Of course not.
是个超棒的主意
It's a great idea.
屋子有点乱 很抱歉
I am sorry for the clutter.
我最近居无定所
I'm in between places.
你在香港待多久了
How long have you been here?
六年
Six years.
喝啤酒吗
Beer?
你貌似很喜欢胡迪尼啊
You seem to have an appreciation for the greats.
我崇拜他很多年了
I idolized him for many years.
现在呢
And now?
真正的魔术是不存在的
There's no real magic there,
只有戏法
just tricks.
你表演的那些
And what you do --
不是戏法吧
those aren't tricks?
给我看看
Show me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-我不该表演那个 -谁说的
- I really shouldn't. - Says who?
你在怕什么
What are you afraid of?
不是我在怕
It's not me who's afraid.
那不可能是真的
That can't be real.
自己试试
See for yourself.
你这样多久了
How long have you been able to...
第一次是在几年前
First time was a few years ago.
一条洗碗巾在我手里着火了
A dish towel caught fire in my hands.
我差点烧掉我的公♥寓♥
I almost burned down my entire apartment.
难道不疼吗
And it doesn't hurt?
一点也不
Not even a little.
你天赋异禀
You have a gift.
这是我从未见过的
I've never seen anything like it.
为什么不让全世界看到呢
Why not show the world?
我每天都在问同样的问题
I ask that same question every day.
有些人......
There are people who...
不提了
Never mind.
只是 多年来
It's just... for years,
我像其他人一样 变戏法
I did illusions, tricks, like the rest.
结果突然有了这本事
And then this happens.
这是真正的"魔术"
It's real -- real magic.
如果我相信奇迹的话 我会说这就是一个奇迹
If I believed in such things, I would say it was a miracle,
这发生在我身上是有原因的
That this happened for a reason.
我认为你的天赋是命中注定
I believe you've been chosen.
是吗
You do?
闭上眼睛...
Close your eyes...
...我展示给你看
...and I'll show you.
可以睁眼了
That'll do.
《神盾局特工》
从现在起 你做出的每个决定
Every decision you make from here on out
都会产生不同的后果
has consequences.
别说我没警告你
So be warned...
我可动真格的了
the kiddie gloves are off.
G7
G7.
中
Hit.
噢耶
Yes! Ha!
再解释下这跟我的训练有什么关系
So, explain to me again what this has to do with my training.
评估学生的思维
It's important for every S.O.
对每一位监管人员来说都很重要
to evaluate their student's thought process.
而且我喜欢桌游 B10
And I like board games. B10.
没中 这根本不是在思考
Nope. This isn't thinking.
而是在黑暗中乱戳
This is stabbing in the dark,
不过能从艰苦训练中偷闲也不赖
but it's nice to take a break from the workouts.
你表现不错 应该休息下
You deserve a break.
我得说这一切归功于科尔森
I got to give Coulson credit.
我绝不会把一位前涨潮组织的黑客
I would have never pegged an ex-Rising Tide hacker
视为合适的人选 但...
as a good fit, but...
你学得很快
you're picking things up pretty fast.
你刚刚在表扬我吗
Did you just give me a compliment?
我没有 我只是在发表评论
I-- no, I made a comment.
一句好评哦
A kind one.
赞美一句会让你肉痛吗
Did it physically hurt to do that?
你需要敷冰袋吗
Do you need an ice pack?
一句表扬和一个微笑呀
Wow. A compliment and a smile.
只是个评论而已
Comment.
我不想毁了这一刻
I don't want to ruin the moment,
但我得回报你一下...
but I'm gonna have to respond with...
G4
G4.
说出来吧 沃德
Say it, Ward.
说吧
Say it.
-你击沉了我的战舰 -好棒
- You sank my battleship. - Yes!
好了 三局两胜
All right, best 2 out of 3.
-我打败你了 -三局两胜
- I beat you. - Best 2 out of 3.
-赢你一个一比蛋就挺好啦 -她适应得很好
- Best I just won out of nothing. - She's fitting in nicely.
沾沾自喜呢
Gloating?
有一点
A little.
你今天起得很早嘛
You were up early this morning.
在我开始练太极之前 就听见你到处转悠了
Heard you puttering around even before I started tai chi.
睡不着吗
Having trouble sleeping?
没有 感觉好极了
No, I feel great.
只是有些多余的能量要释放
Just have a little extra energy to burn.
如果你想
If you want,
我可以在楼下弄些垫子
I could lay out the mats downstairs.
我们可以练上几个回合
We could go a few rounds,
像以前那样
like the old days?
算你逃过一劫
Saved by the bell.
陈浩然
Chan Ho Yin --
只是个竭力维生的街头艺人 直到几年前
just a struggling street performer until a few years ago,
陈先生开始逐渐展示其稳定的火控技能
when Mr. Chan began to exhibit moderate pyrokinetic abilities.
他从何而来的超能力
So what gave him powers?
还在调查当中
It's still under investigation,
但是
but Chan did live
当废旧的万泰核电站着火时
near the decommissioned WanTai Nuclear Plant
陈确实住在那附近
when it caught fire.
据我们所知
To our knowledge,
附近没有居民表现出类似的特征
no other nearby residents have exhibited similar traits.
那我们是怎么知道他的
So how did we find out about him?
有线人看见他在街头表演中
Informant saw him lighting torches in a street show...
用小手指点燃火把
with his pinkie.
由此引来了神盾局的关注
Brought it to S.H.I.E.L.D.'s attention.
我们叫他不能随便运用此能力
We told him to keep his abilities under wraps.
从那时起 他就列入目录上了
He's been on the index ever since.
什么目录
The index?
是神盾局保存超能力者与
It's a list S.H.I.E.L.D. keeps of people
富含能量物体的名单
and objects with powers.
等等 名单上有多少人啊
Wait. What? How many are there?
你是说更多的人有...
Are you saying there are more people --
没有很多
Not many.
都足够列个名单出来了....
Well, enough to keep a list.
一份很短的名单 意味着我们要保护他们
A short list, meant to protect them.
尽管某些少见的情况下神盾局会采取行动
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表