剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
No.
可他是
But he is.
有关他的文件有显示他有杀人倾向吗
His file say anything about him being homicidal?
只是说他是个混球
Just said he was kind of a tool.
陈先生 不管你相不相信
Mr. Chan, believe it or not,
这样下去会更糟糕
this can still get worse.
人受压♥迫♥ 蓄之既久 其发必烈
You bend someone long enough, and they break.
那个可怜的陈浩然可能会相信你的谎言
Poor little chan ho yin may have believed your lies,
但炙炎侠不会
But not scorch.
谁
Who?
该死的
Oh, crap.
他们给了他外号♥
They gave him a name.
伺机帮我寻找好的视角
Get me a clean look.
我保证他下次醒过来躺在神盾局的监禁室里
I'll make sure he wakes up in a S.H.I.E.L.D. containment facility.
我看醒不醒得过来都是个问题
Waking is optional at this point.
我没子弹了
I'm out.
没有谁挡得住我
Nothing can stop me!
门打开了吗
Where are we on the doors.
就快了
Almost there.
神盾局特工已经侵入大楼
S.H.I.E.L.D. has infiltrated the building.
没有 还在控制之中
No, it's under control.
不想对他们说出真♥相♥吗
Didn't want to tell them?
陈的本性已然显露
Chan's true nature has revealed itself.
没了血小板 体内的血清就会引燃
Without his platelets, the serum will combust.
又不是你经手过的实验对象中第一个被引燃的
Wouldn't be the first one to blow up on you.
我开始觉得你好衰啊
I'm beginning to think you're bad luck.
-这还有等多久 -搞掂
-How long is this gonna take? - Done.
门打开了
Doors are unlocked.
陈在哪里
Where's Chan?
-他跑掉了 -该死的
-He's gone. - Damn it.
你应该清楚 麻♥醉♥枪♥是他最后的机会
That tranquilizer gun was his last chance, you know that.
我知道 得把伤害控制至最小
I know. It's time to minimize the damage.
西蒙斯
Simmons,
大楼里的局域网络恢复了吗
are the building's computers back online?
-是的 -解开迈尔斯的手铐
-Yes. - Uncuff Miles.
我们需要他的帮助
We're gonna need his help.
站住
You!
祝你好运
I wish you all the best.
请等一等 我们可以帮助你的
Please, look, we can fix you...
让你更强壮
Make you stronger,
用炙炎侠的名字 令其意味深远
Take the name Scorch and make it mean something.
已经做到了
It already does.
陈先生
Mr. Chan,
我们不想伤害你
we don't want to hurt you,
但是我们不得不这样
but we have to.
我们得撤了
We got to move.
你必须将爆♥炸♥引起的冲击波
You need to drive the blast
转移到主通风口
into the main ventilation shaft.
是的 一路引导至楼顶
Yeah, and on up to the roof.
斯凯设法从大楼主机系统
Skye managed to extract some files
提取了一些文件
from the building's mainframe.
不是很多 但是
It's not much, but,
或许可以找到蜈蚣
could get us a fix on Centipede.
也许吧
Maybe.
他们自己送死 你没法救他们 长官
You can't save someone from themselves, sir.
如果及时出手的话 是可以的
You can if you get to them early enough.
你有两个选择
You've got two choices.
取走盒子里的东西
Take what's in this box,
要不我们把你关在一个稍微大点的盒子里
or we put you in a slightly bigger one.
给点提示 行吗
You want to give me a hint?
这干什么用的
What's it do?
我们让它干嘛它就干嘛
Whatever we tell it to do.
换了是我 会尽量避免任何违法活动
I'd try to avoid any unlawful activity,
而且我认为你近期会发现
and I think you'll find it hard
很难染指任何电子设备
to use electronic devices for a while.
你可以走了
You can go now.
好啊 但是我们还在香港
Cool, but we're still in Hong Kong.
没错
Yep.
我住在德克萨斯州奥斯汀市
I live in Austin, Texas.
我知道
I know.
对了 关特工的家庭非常感谢你的匿名捐款
Oh, and Agent Kwan's family thanks you for the anonymous donation.
来我的办公室一下
My office.
你打算留下
So, you plan to stay?
如果他们让我留下的话
If they let me.
你变了
You've changed.
很好
Good.
你跟以前不同了
I mean, you're not who you used to be.
你也跟我以为的不同
And you're not who I thought you were.
希望你能找到答案
I hope you find what you're looking for.
双倍吧
Make it a double.
喝这酒就得双倍啊
Is there any other kind?
我要去科尔森的办公室了
So, I'm going to Coulson's office now.
作为我的监管人员 你要一起去吗
I figured you might want to be there, being my S.O. and all.
我下班了
I'm off the clock.
那好吧
Right. Okay, then.
-我没想... -别骗我了
- I didn't want anything to -- - Stop lying.
从你登机的那一刻起
Since the moment you stepped foot on this plane,
你就当着我 我们所有人的面撒谎
you've been lying to my face, to all of us.
-我没有... -你现在就在撒谎
- I haven't -- - You're lying now.
我在整个团队面前挺你
I stood up for you to my team down there.
我们开始相信你了
And some of us started to believe in you,
为你用生命冒险
risked our lives for you.
我...
I --
你到底是来干什么的
Why are you here?!
这段时间你一直有事瞒着我们
You've been keeping something from us... this whole time.
不止是男友 你藏有秘密 斯凯
And it wasn't just a boyfriend. You have a secret, Skye,
给你一个坦白的机会
and one chance to come out with it.
现在说 不然就再也不用说了
That's now, or I'm done with you.
这是什么
What is this?
我所知的一切
It's everything I have.
关于我们的吗
On us?
关于我自己
On me.
所以我才去学破解系统
That's why I learned to crack systems,
加入涨潮组织
why I joined the Rising Tide --
都是为了尽可能搜集关于我父母的信息
to find any details I could about my parents.
但一无所获
There's nothing.
没有记录
No records.
毫无痕迹
There's no trace of them.
我毕生调查的结果只有一份文件
My lifelong search has led to a single document --
编辑过的文件
redacted.
被神盾局编辑过的
By S.H.I.E.L.D.
不管你做什么 我都不会停止调查的
No matter what you do, I'll never stop looking.
你也许不会喜欢事实真♥相♥
You might not like what you find.
总不会比我想象的更糟
It can't be worse than what I've imagined.
也许我能帮你
Maybe I can help.
漫威《神盾局特工》很快回来
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." will return in a moment.
你知道我不会开口
Well, you know I'm not going to do the talking.
医生死了
The doctor is dead.
也是时候了
About time.
她找到了应对燃烧问题的解决方案
Well, she did find a solution to our... combustion problem.
我们相信很快就能拥有稳定的实验对象了
We believe we'll soon have stable subjects.
上升到第二阶段
On to stage two.
也就是说我的情况能得到好转了吗
That mean my situation's going to improve any?
出现了其他问题
Well, other problems have surfaced --
应该说又出现了
Resurfaced, I should say.
神盾局香港分部
The S.H.I.E.L.D. Unit in Hong Kong --
我们以前就对上过
We've encountered them before.
他们干掉了我们在洛杉矶的实验对象
They... took our subject off the map in Los Angeles.
我在这里也帮不上什么忙
Not much I can do about that in here.
所以这不是你来的原因
So that's not why I'm getting the visit.
我们想让你联♥系♥千里眼
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表