剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
没错 来源不明
Right. Unknown origin.
我们在秘鲁找到的是台机器
And the one we found in Peru was a machine,
但不总是机器 是吧
but they don't always have to be, right?
对 我读到过各种
No. No, I've read about all kinds --
武器 宇宙飞船 能源
weapons, spacecraft, energy sources.
我猜它们只有一个共同特征
I suppose the only thing they really do have in common
就是它们都很危险
is that they're dangerous.
好吧
Right.
不管这手提箱里是什么
Hey, whatever this package turns out to be,
都有办法处理的 我们一贯如此
we'll deal with it, like we always do.
更糟的我们都见过 也解决了
We've faced worse and made it through.
菲兹 你听说过0-8-4是个人的吗
Fitz, have you ever heard of an 0-8-4 being a person?
没 但我想这也有可能
No. Although I -- I suppose it's possible.
不想和他打交道
Hate to meet the guy.
梅的护目镜没信♥号♥♥了 这是什么时候发生的
May's goggles are offline. When did that happen?
梅 听得到我说话吗
May, do you copy?
所有的通讯工具和手♥机♥都没信♥号♥♥了
All comms and phones are dead.
有人在用电子干♥扰♥器♥之类的东西
Someone's using some sort of electronic scrambler.
荣科实业知道我们在这儿
Cybertek knows we're here.
我们得去提醒队友
We have to warn our team.
菲兹 趴下
Fitz, get down!
我们被认出来了
We've been made!
我的天哪
Oh, bloody hell.
珍玛
Jemma!
天哪
Oh, my god.
她没事
She's okay.
好 把她抱起来
Okay. Hold her up.
就这样
There we go.
我觉得这是类似树眼镜蛇毒素的东西
I think this is some form of dendrotoxin.
和"好梦"手♥枪♥里一样的东西吗
The same stuff that's in the night-night gun?
对 但这显然是升级版
Yeah. It's clearly evolved.
我想他们使它能空气传播了
I think they made it airborne.
所以他们的眼睛才是睁着的吗
Is that why their eyes are open?
我猜他们是进入了深度休眠什么的
I suppose if they were in some sort of black sleep,
这样就说得通了
That would make sense.
我们必须赶快离开
We got to get out of here,
找到其他人 想想接下来怎么办
Find the others and figure out what to do next.
好 先帮我把西蒙斯搬开
Yeah, but help me move Simmons first.
不能就这么把她留在这儿
Can't just leave her like this.
看看她的小脸 她会很尴尬的
Look at her little face. She'd be so embarrassed.
以防万一 我们应该
We should leave her with something
给她留个防身的东西
to protect herself, just in case.
对 有一把备用的
Yeah. Have a spare.
那他呢
What about him?
这是为了西蒙斯
That's for Simmons.
火车停下了
Train's stopped.
我知道 而且我找遍车厢
I know. And I looked everywhere.
梅 沃德和科尔森都不见了
May, Ward, and Coulson are gone.
荣科实业的人呢
What about Cybertek?
他们拿着包裹 菲兹
They have the package, Fitz.
只剩下我们了 怎么办
What do we do? We're the only ones left.
你有多余的追踪器吗
Do you have an extra tracker?
有啊
Of course.
那我们就跟着他们
Then we follow them.
快看
Hey. Look.
科尔森是对的
Coulson was right.
荣科实业帮我们找到奎恩了
Cybertek led us to quinn.
激活追踪器
Activate the tracker.
让他们知道我们在这
Let them know we're here.
你想进去
You want to go in.
我们不能让奎恩再逃跑了
We can't let Quinn get away again.
如果科尔森在 他也不会让他逃跑的
If Coulson were here, he wouldn't let that happen.
他也不会让我们任之不管的
He wouldn't want us to let that happen.
你说得对
You're right.
行动吧
Let's do it.
你能让他们的汽车瘫痪吗
Can you disable their cars?
靠两只手就行
With my bare hands.
拿着这个
Take this.
你在外面会用上的
You'll need it out here.
拿着
Just take it.
要小心 好吗
Be careful, okay?
你也是
You, too.
好吧
Okay.
找到奎恩先生
Find Mr. Quinn.
告诉他 他买♥♥的东西在楼下
Tell him his purchase is downstairs.
-麦克 -你好
- Mike. - Hello.
斯凯
Skye.
千里眼告诉我你会来
The Clairvoyant told me to expect you.
奎恩先生
Signor Quinn,
这枪跟你给我们的一样
this is the same gun as the specs you gave us.
对 你们在关注我们
Yeah, you guys have been looking at us
我们也一直在关注你们
while we've been looking at you.
而且我们发现了
And we found a handful of
很多有趣的东西
particularly interesting things.
麦克
Mike.
天呐
Oh, god.
你还活着
You're alive.
对 你俩认识
That's right. You two know each other.
你知道我是谁吗
Hey. Do you know who I am?
你接到命令了吗
And you have your orders?
好的 因为我买♥♥了一些
Good, because I purchased something
帮你完成任务的工具
that's gonna help you complete them.
命令
Orders?
麦克
Mike.
发生了什么事
What is happening here?
麦克
Mike.
请站起来
Stand, please.
曼奇尼 谢谢
Mancini, thank you.
你随后就会收到酬金
You will be receiving your payment shortly.
这可是钱能买♥♥到最好的东西了 朋友
That is the best money can buy, my friend.
你身上所有的技术都是最先进的
Every piece of technology in you is top-of-the-line.
我就是想知道我花得值不值
I just wonder if I'm getting my money's worth.
我知道你从千里眼那接受命令
I know you get your orders from the Clairvoyant,
所以说你不能伤害我 对吗
so that means you're not allowed to hurt me, right?
不会
No.
要是我打算伤害你呢
What if I tried to hurt you?
你会阻止我吗
Would you stop me?
不
No.
我不会
I would not.
麦克 听着
Mike, listen.
我不知道他们对你干了什么
I do not know what they're doing to you,
但我们得离开这
but we have to get out of here.
马上
Now.
如果
And...
我想让你伤害她
If I wanted you to -- to hurt her...
你懂的 杀了她
You know, kill...
你会吗
Will you?
我倒想看看 如果自己的得意门生被打死
I mean, what would hurt Agent Coulson more
科尔森特工会有多伤心
than to lose his pet project?
我没有接到这一命令
Those aren't my orders.
她不是我要杀的人
She's not who I'm supposed to kill.
等等 别走 别走
Wait. Wait. Wait!
你对他做了什么
What the hell did you do to him?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也接到了命令
I have my orders, too.
救命
Help...
奎恩在哪
Where's Quinn?
我的钱呢
Where is the money?
你拿不着钱了 你失败了
There is no money. You failed.
但我看着运行正常啊
It looks like it's working to me.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表