剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
The years we spent together in ops --
他交待过一定不能让你知道
He said it was essential you couldn't know.
还有我与你一起搜索巴林岛废墟的那次
The time I spent sifting through the ashes with you in Bahrain?
当我组建这个团队时 我给了你第二次机会
I gave you a second chance when I assembled --
组建团队的人是我
I assembled this team.
你说什么
What?
我负责评估需要的人选
I evaluated what was needed,
然后上交评估结果给弗瑞
and I gave the assessment to Fury,
然后他才给你的参考人选名单
and he gave you the parameters for your unit.
都需要什么人 梅
What was needed, May?
能治愈你身体的人
Someone who could repair your body,
能重建你的大脑的技术员
a technician who could reprogram your brain,
以及在必要时刻能毫不犹豫
and a specialist to help me put you down
把你放倒的专业人士
if it had to be done.
但我不是为了弗瑞
But I didn't do it for Fury.
我是为了你 为了保护你
I did it for you, to protect you!
我
I --
你对我很重要
You mean a lot to me.
非常重要
A lot.
当我听说你死了的时候
To hear you were dead...
你也许不信 但我说的都是真话
You may not believe me, but that's the truth.
而且我和这次千里眼
And I have nothing to do with the Clairvoyant
或是九头蛇的阴谋无关
Or this Hydra threat we're up against.
我挨这一枪就能证明我的清白
Hopefully this helps prove that.
我很想信你
I want to believe you,
但你一直在利用我的信任
but you've used that against me this whole time.
对方停火了
They stopped firing.
从窗户看 没发现敌人的踪迹
No clear shots through the windows.
他们想留着飞机
They want to preserve the aircraft.
接下来就该地面清除部队登机了
A surgical strike team is next.
菲兹破坏了货舱门的液压系统
Fitz cut the hydraulics on the cargo ramp.
他们只能硬撬
They'll have to pry it open.
但这不会挡住他们太久
That won't hold them long.
我们必须想个突围计划
We need to plan to get out of here
带走一切带得走的东西
with whatever we can take with us.
说到这个
About that.
084 阿斯加德武器
The 0-8-4 specs, Asgardian weaponry,
传送装置 多尼的天气控制器
portal creation, Donnie's weather machine.
还有如果重力鎓化物落到他们手里
If they get their hands on gravitonium in the fridge --
鎓化物不在冷藏柜里 没有入库记录
It's below the fridge. No records.
但他们还是有可能
Okay, but on the off-chance
获得将其武器化的方法
we'd give them the designs to weaponize it.
还有塔希提的药 长官
The drug from Tahiti, sir?
全在这
All here.
如果九头蛇彻底控制了这架飞机
If Hydra is really about to seize this plane --
我们得清除系统
We should wipe the system.
我正将其备份到硬盘上以防万一
I'm backing it up on this hard drive to keep our edge.
那就这样 全面清理飞机
Then do it. Scrub the plane clean.
我需要点时间
It'll take some time.
那我们给你创造点时间
We're working on buying you some.
说真的 这个信♥号♥♥阻塞了所有通道
I'm telling you, this signal is clogging everything up.
肯定大事临头了
Something terrible has happened.
不许动 举起手来
Freeze! Show me your hands!
把手举起来
Show me your hands.
这叫老鼠打洞器
It's called a mouse hole.
可以切割任何东西
Cuts through anything, really.
我一年前就设计好提交测试
I designed it a year ago and submitted it for testing,
但从没有配发前线人员
but it never reached distribution.
顶尖特工喜欢把好东西占为己有
Top agents always hog the good stuff.
你说得对 硬盘的安全就靠你了
You're right. The hard drive's safer in your hands.
你还没教我怎么扛住酷刑呢
You haven't taught me how to hold up under torture yet.
回头就教你 很有趣的
We'll get to that. It's real fun.
好 我们分头行动
All right. Here's where we split.
-斯凯和沃德选哪边 -我们去控制中心
- Skye and Ward? - Heading to the nerve center.
废了他们的系统
Disable their systems,
更重要的是夺回飞机的控制权
most importantly, their control of our plane.
明白
Copy that.
记住 这些特工只是受命而行
Remember, these agents are under orders.
只准用冰冻枪
Use icers only.
我们去找西蒙斯 把她救出来
We'll find Simmons, get her out.
我们应该去找汉德
We should go straight for Hand.
九头蛇不是总啰嗦着
Hydra's always talking
什么把头砍掉之类的废话么
about getting their heads cut off, right?
我们的首要任务是救出西蒙斯和崔普利特
Saving Simmons and Triplett -- that's our priority.
我同意 这就是我的办法
I agree, and that's how I'd get it done.
你有更好的办法就说出来
Hope you have a better plan.
菲尔 我能帮忙的
Phil, I can help you if you --
我们是需要你帮忙 但手铐不能解
We need your help, but the cuffs stay on.
你们那没剩几分钟的小命
The rest of your possibly very short lives
随时都会不保
hinges on this moment.
九头蛇已成功渗透进了神盾局
Hydra has successfully infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D.
并打进高层
at the highest level.
虽然花了70多年
It only took seven decades,
但今天我们华丽回归了
and today is our coming-out party.
我们得到了拥有九级和10级权限特工的支持
We have the support of the level-9 and level-10 agents.
而那些反抗九头蛇的人也已被除掉
And those who have resisted Hydra have been crossed off...
包括弗瑞局长在内
Director Fury included.
我是来给你个选择 很简单
I'm here to offer you a choice, and a simple one at that.
要不现在就发誓永远坚定不移地
Either swear unwavering loyalty to Hydra
效忠九头蛇
right now for all time...
要不就和弗瑞一个下场
or share Fury's fate.
我不会等很久的
I won't wait long.
除掉我们
Cross us off...
你们其中一人也会一起陪葬
and one of you goes, too.
说得对
Right answer.
我现在相信的只有七个人
The number of people I trust is now seven.
我们的围捕进行得如何
Where are we on the roundup?
我们把所有五级权限以下的特工移至东面关押
We're moving all agents below level five to east holding.
我的手下在监视大部分房♥间里的麦克风
I have men monitoring microphones placed in most of the rooms.
那我们的突击队呢
And our strike team?
-已强攻飞机 -这只是测试吧
- Has stormed the plane, yes. - That was a-a test?
只有少数人通过
That very few have passed.
我以为我们死定了
I thought we were dead.
你不是九头蛇的人 感谢上帝
You're not Hydra. Thank god.
先别庆祝得太早
Well, don't celebrate just yet.
我们也许不是九头蛇 但你的朋友科尔森
We may not be Hydra, but your friend Coulson --
是九头蛇的人
he is.
我们已抓获科尔森特工和铁骑本人
We captured Agent Coulson and the Cavalry herself.
给楼上打电♥话♥ 他们会需要援助
Call upstairs. They'll need assistance.
他们正在朝这
They're headed to --
来
here.
我们已经抓住那些狡猾的混♥蛋♥了
We caught 'em, the slippery bastards.
梅特工被我打了一枪
Agent May took one of mine in the arm.
科尔森多愁善感 不肯让她失血而死
Softy there wouldn't let her bleed out.
你需要医疗援助吗
Whoa. Do you need medical assistance?
你的佩枪就够了
Just your sidearm.
好了 西蒙斯 你在哪
Okay, come on, Simmons. Where are you?
-向我汇报 -是的 女士
- Report back to me. - Yes, Ma'ma.
怎么样了
What?
我们已经搜查过飞机 女士 没找到
We've searched the plane, ma'am. No sign of it.
飞机着陆时 他们在飞机上
They were on board when it landed.
我们在彻查飞机
We are tearing this plane apart.
他们不知怎么做到的 溜了
They must have... snuck off somehow.
检查一下那些隧♥道♥
Check the tunnels.
我要每个走廊驻守两支小队
I want two squads posted in every corridor.
抓住任何人能抓的人
Capture who you can,
但你有权限使用致命武力
but you have permission to use lethal force.
-是的 女士 -你说得对
- Yes, ma'am. - You were right.
我们应该把那架飞机炸掉
We should have blown that plane out of the sky.
你疯了吗 你怎么能说出这种话
Are you mad? How can you be saying this?
九头蛇不会仁慈 我们也不会
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表