剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Don't worry. I made a special something.
别担心 我有特制工具
It's what we do.
我就是干这行的
All done.
搞定了
Really? Wow. Okay.
真的吗 好厉害
USB插口就好Uh, now just find a USB port.
现在只要找到一个
Okay.
好的
Agent Simmons?
西蒙斯特工
It's fine. Just play it cool.
没事 淡定
Hello, Mr. Agent Sitwell, sir.
你好 西特韦尔特工先生
May I help you?
需要我帮忙吗
Drainage pipe.
排污管
We'll wait them out over there.
我们在那里等他们出来
We can't wait too long.
我们不能等太久
If they use the overkill device,
如果他们使用超强杀伤性武器
everyone on the border's in danger.
边境的所有人都有危险
I'm aware.
我知道
And that includes Marta and Vlad.
也包括玛塔和弗拉德
Oh, you're on a first name basis now?
你跟他们已经熟到直呼其名了啊
Yeah, well, I'm just saying,
我就是说
their lives are on the line, too,
他们现在也有生命危险
so let's not get too comfortable.
所以我们还是别太安逸了
Call me Jasper.
叫我贾斯珀
What brings you to this restricted hallway so late at night?
这么晚了 什么风还把您吹到这机密走廊来了
I could ask you the same thing.
我也想问你这个问题呢
No. Don't.
别 别问
Simmons, focus. Just make up an excuse.
西蒙斯 专注 编个理由就可以了
I was just on my way to the loo.
我就是要去厕所
I could swear it was two rights and a left,
我敢肯定是右转右转再左转啊
but is that it here?
但不在这里吗
That's a wall panel.
这是个墙面电脑板
Why are you accessing it?
你摆弄这个干什么
Don't spiral. Just say something. Anything.
别犹豫 说点什么 随便什么
You certainly have a gorgeous head, don't you?
你脑袋长得真英俊啊
What?
什么
I like men that are about my height,
我就喜欢跟我差不多高
but heavier than me.
但是比我壮的男人
Stop talking. Stop.
别说话了 停
Agent Simmons,
西蒙斯特工
do you have authorization to access that panel?
你有操作这个电脑板的许可吗
Say yes. Say you do.
说是的 说你有
Y of course.
是...当然了
Great. Yeah. Of course.
很好 对 当然了
Um, I certainly have it right here in my bag.
我肯定就放在我包里呢
He's onto me.
他盯上我了
Stop talking to me! He can hear you!
别跟我说话 他能听到
Are you on comms with someone?
你是在跟人通讯吗
This is Agent Sitwell. I need an escort.
我是西特韦尔特工 我需要一名警卫
Aah! I'm sorry!
对不起
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天呐 我的天呐
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
I've definitely shot Agent Sitwell.
我♥干♥净利落地射晕了西特韦尔特工
Good, good, good.
不错不错不错
Was that all right?
刚才还好吧
That was terrible.
是非常糟糕
You are terrible at this. That was a total meltdown.
你做这个实在弱爆了 那完全是个灾难
The night night gun was right there, and I
晚安枪就在这 我就...
We need help. You need to go get May.
我们需要帮助 你得去找梅过来
May?! No!
梅 不要
Listen.
听着
That flash drive will only give me
闪存盘只能给我
a few minutes of access to the Hub's mainframe
几分钟时间访问中心的主机
to find out what happened to our boys...
查清我们的人发生了什么事
so just go get May, okay?
所以你快去找梅 好吗...
Just tell her it was an accident.
就跟她说这是个意外
I'm going to be court martialed.
我要上军事法庭了
I hope this works.
希望这个能成功
Why do you think S.H.I.E.L.D. sent in just the two of us?
你觉得神盾局为什么只派我们两个
I don't know.
我不知道
They said they needed a guy like you and a guy like me.
他们说需要一个你这样的和一个我这样的
Is that a sandwich?
那是三明治吗
Simmons made it.
西蒙斯做的
My favorite.
我的最爱
Prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella
熏火腿野牛肉和奶酪
with a hint of pesto aioli.
再加一点点蒜泥蛋黄酱
Here. You can have half.
给 可以分你一半
What the hell?
搞什么鬼啊
There are dogs tracking us,
有狗在追踪我们
and you bring a prosciutto sandwich.
你还带个火腿三明治
I can't believe you just did that.
真不敢相信你刚做了什么
This is a mission, not a picnic.
这是在执行任务 不是野餐
Oh, I'm well aware it's not a picnic, Mr. Save the Day.
我很清楚这不是野餐 救世主先生
What's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
Oh, come on. You obviously get off on it,
拜托 你显然乐在其中
being the guy who always gets to throw the last punch,
做为一个常胜将军
who always swoops in to save the girl.
每次都能从天而降英雄救美
And now you've destroyed
现在你又摧毁了
the world's most dangerous sandwich.
世上最危险的三明治
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
Well, I'll tell you something.
我跟你说
I don't need to be rescued by anyone, Grant Ward.
我不需要什么人救我 格兰特·沃德
Yeah. Oh, and listen.
好... 仔细听
Before we left,
我们出发前
Coulson told me to take care of you.
科尔森让我照顾你
That is what I am doing. Nothing more, nothing less.
所以我只负责照顾你 不多不少
Here.
给你
If you're hungry, eat this.
饿了的话先吃这个吧
It's odorless.
是没有气味的
All right, boys.
好了
Let's find out where you really are.
来看看你们到底在哪里
神盾局中枢主机
当前任务
Redacted documents."
已编辑文件"
已编辑文件
Okay.
好
89.4.26
Okay.
好
There it is...if I could just access the raw file.
找到了 要是能看到原始文件就好了
Oh, crap. I don't have any time.
糟了 时间不够了
神盾局中枢主机当前任务
南奥塞梯
神盾局任务
"赶尽杀绝"行动南奥塞梯军队地点
状态 两人小队时刻表 8:00营救计划 无
Oh, my God.
天哪
No extraction!
无营救计划
What did I tell you?
我是怎么跟你说的
You told me to trust the system.
你让我相信组织
And the system sent Ward and Fitz in there to die.
可组织却让沃德和菲茨去送死
Good day to be a rat.
这年头当老鼠真好
I mean, there you are, minding your own business,
老鼠可以只管自己的事
spreading filth and disease, scavenging for grub worms
散播污秽和疾病 自己去找虫子吃
or rotten fruit,
或者是烂水果
When lo and behold, you see it
你瞧 突然就看到了
a prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella sandwich...
火腿牛肉奶酪三明治
Fitz.
菲茨
with just a hint of pesto aioli.
上面还有蒜泥蛋黄酱...
Quiet.
安静
Feel that?
感觉到了吗
A truck.
是卡车
It's coming. Zip up the mag pouch.
马上过来了 快把袋子拉好
I told you I'd get answers about your family.
我说过会帮你找你家人的信息的
That's not what I was looking for!
我不是在找我家人的信息
I was trying to find out
我是想看看
what was happening with Ward and Fitz.
沃德和菲茨到底是去干什么了
That's a classified operation.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表