剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
梅看起来顶多
May looks barely a day over...
30岁
30.
你很好看的
You're gorgeous.
咆哮突击队1分领先
Score one for the howling commandos.
你祖父的胸针能帮我定位荣科的主机所在
Your grandpa's pin should help me locate Cybertek's mainframe.
想不到他那个年头还有无线网
I didn't know they had wi-fi back in the day.
没有的 所以那个胸针才管用
They didn't. That's the beauty of the pin.
它能用超高频搜索数据
It uses UHF to search for data.
现今都没人记得在那么高的频率搜索漏洞了
Nobody's even scanning those frequencies for potential leaks.
奇怪了
That's weird.
我什么数字信♥号♥♥都没搜到
I'm not finding any digital data about anything,
更别说找到信♥号♥♥源了
let alone a source for it.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
也许主机被保护起来了
Maybe it's protected.
或者 被隔离起来了
Or...insulated somewhere inside?
两位 让他们再拖得久一点
Guys, just keep them busy a minute longer.
好 把冰冻子弹拿给他们看
Okay, now, show them the icer bullet.
我的设计威力巨大
I designed this to be powerful...
我的设计威力巨大 又不致命 亦不
I designed this to be powerful, nonlethal, and to break --
也不会破坏皮下组织
break up under subcutaneous tissue.
而我的设计难点就在于如何将树眼镜蛇毒素
And my challenge was that it could only hold a dose of...
精确控制在85微克
85 micrograms of dendrotoxin.
他在制♥作♥样弹之前真该让我检查下数据
He should have run the specs by me before building the molds.
但我想我们都能同意的是
But I think we can all agree that the...
此款子弹真正精妙之处在于我的高浓度
that the true beauty is in my hyperconcentrated...
-树眼镜蛇毒素配方 -还有我的弹壳
- dendrotoxin formula... - my cartridge-case...
弹壳注射系统什么的 明摆着
cartridge-case ejection system, obviously.
就是高浓度树眼镜蛇毒素配方
concentrated dendrotoxin formula
外加气压式处理
with compressed air expulsion.
这样的子弹我们已经见过了
We've seen one of these bullets before.
他们拿这个干什么用来着
What did they use it with?
我记着是睡睡枪
The sleepy-sleep gun, I think.
没错
That's right.
我们团队研究了这种原始技术
Our team took this rudimentary concept
进一步研制出了麻醉烟雾弹
and converted it into an aerosol grenade.
有用得多
Much more useful.
但这可是冰冻弹啊
But this is an icer!
就是 这可是冰冻弹
Yes, but this is an icer.
拒止力高出三倍
Triple the stopping power
而且有个酷得多的 名字
and a much cooler...name.
两位还有别的东西吗
What else do you have?
找到了
Here we go.
这是荣科提交到市里的建筑许可
Building permits Cybertek's filed in the city.
四楼有点古怪
There's something funky about the fourth floor.
只有一个出入口
Only one way in or out.
安全门经过特殊强化
Extra-reinforced security door.
肯定就在那里 对吧
That's got to be it, right?
科尔森 梅 你们能去四楼吗
Coulson, May, can you get to the fourth floor?
很遗憾不能与你们合作
It's a shame it didn't work out.
是啊
It is.
跟你们俩见面很愉快
So lovely meeting you both.
你的毛衣痒不痒
Does your sweater itch?
有一点
A little bit.
不知道我说过多少遍 但是
I don't know if I've said it enough, but...
我很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you're back.
可别把窗帘点着了
Try not to set the drapes on fire.
斯凯 我知道你为什么找不到主机了
Skye, I think I know why you couldn't find the mainframe.
根本就没有
There isn't one.
你说根本没有是什么意思
What do you mean there isn't one?
所有的文档都是纸质的
All the files are hard copies.
所以我们开会时老奶奶一直在打字
That's why granny was typing during our meeting.
来都来了 干脆到处找找吧
Well, we're here. Might as well look around.
你又在盯着我看了
You're staring at me again.
你把我儿子给了他们
You gave them my son.
如今我能看到的只有他被关在小房♥间里的照片
All I see are pictures of him in a cell.
我只是在服从命令 跟你一样
I was following orders. Just like you.
所以 也有人对你扮演上帝吗
So, is someone playing god with you, too?
你看到的他都能看到
Seeing everything you see?
如果你不听话 就按下按钮把你脑袋炸个洞
Waiting to push a button and blow a hole in your skull if you disobey?
有吗
Is there?
没有
No.
那你为什么还在这里
Then why are you here?
为了你和其他像你一样有天赋的人
For you and others like you -- people with gifts.
我在等待内在的展现
I'm waiting for what's inside to be revealed.
那个女孩 斯凯 你知道些什么
The girl, Skye... what do you know about her?
她从哪里来
Where does she come from?
你为什么关心这个
Why do you care?
因为在我内心深处
Because inside,
我相信她跟我有共同之处
I believe she and I have something in common.
荣科实业
大都会银行通信记录
科尔森
Coulson?
麦克尔·彼得森的档案
Mike Peterson's file.
这怎么可能全都是死亡战士计划
How can this all be Project Deathlok?
1990年
1990?
这计划到底进行了多久
How far back does this thing go?
荣科实业
型号♥一 版本1.01 1990年
约翰·加勒特
加勒特是第一个死亡战士
Garrett was the first deathlok.
走吧
Let's go.
斯凯 崔普 准备大型文件传输
Skye, Trip, get ready for a large file transfer.
有多大
How large?
后退
Back it up!
你差点害死我
You were gonna let me die!
首先 我们说话别这么大声
First off, I think we should use our indoor voices.
从我见到你 我就做了你要求的每一件事
Since the day we met, I have done everything you asked.
我可不敢说是每一件事
Not sure we can say "everything."
你为了拿到硬盘 会不惜让死亡战士杀死我吗
You were gonna let deathlok kill me to get that hard drive?
得了吧 我们都知道那姑娘不会让你死的
Come on. We both know the girl wasn't gonna let you die.
你说过斯凯容易心软 跟你一样
You said yourself Skye's a soft touch, just like you.
我不再是那个受惊的孩子了
I am not that scared kid anymore.
那就别表现得像那样
Then stop acting like it!
别再软弱
Stop being weak.
这么多年了 你还在扮演受害者的角色
All these years, and you're still playing the victim.
有时候我甚至不懂自己干嘛要操这个心
Sometimes I ask myself why I ever bothered.
约翰 约翰
John! John!
所有人都出去 马上
Everybody out! Now!
好了
That's it.
我说了 出去
I said, "Get the hell out!"
你听到他说的了
You heard the man!
好了 坚持住
All right, hang in there.
我帮你稳定下来
I'll get you stabilized.
加勒特1990年就开始了死亡战士计划
Garrett started Project Deathlok way back in 1990.
看 他就是第一个试验对象
Look at this. He was patient zero.
或许我们一直想错了
We've been looking at all this backwards.
加勒特不仅想为他的蜈蚣战士弄到GH325
Garrett doesn't just want GH-325 for his centipede soldiers.
他自己也想要
He wants it for himself.
那样他就可以重新变成血肉之躯
So he can become a real, live boy again.
而且如果他碰巧
And if he happens to create
在这个过程中为九头蛇
an army of programmed super soldiers
创建了一支超级战士军队 那就一举三得了
for Hydra along the way, triple bonus points.
我们怎么知道加勒特不是那样对沃德的
How do we know Garrett didn't do that to Ward, too?
他也许被洗♥脑♥了
Maybe he's been programmed.
菲兹 你什么时候才能相信
Fitz, when are you going to stop clinging to the idea
沃德不是受害者 而是加害者
that Ward's the victim and not the perpetrator?
当我真正看到证据的时候
When I see something that tells me I shouldn't with my own two eyes.
我们不知道全部的真♥相♥
We don't know all the facts.
你想要真♥相♥吗 菲兹 沃德杀了人
You want a fact, Fitz? Ward murders people.
我真该在我有机会的时候干掉他
I should have let mike finish him when I had the chance.
我真是又愚蠢 又软弱
I'm stupid and...weak.
你不是软弱
You weren't weak.
你是有同情心 那更不容易
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表