剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
maybe burn in a supernova 10 billion years from now.
而现在构成我们身体的每个粒子
And every part of us now
都曾经是别的事物的一分子
was once a part of some other thing --
可能来自月亮 积雨云 或者来自猛犸
A moon, a storm cloud, a mammoth.
或者是猴子
A monkey.
或者是猴子
A monkey.
成千上万的美丽生物
Thousands and thousands of other beautiful things
就像我们一样惧怕死亡
that were just as terrified to die as we are.
我们赋予他们新生
We gave them new life --
希望是快乐的一生
a good one, I hope.
我们沉在这里还真是合适 菲兹
It's fitting we're down here together, Fitz.
这里本来就是地球上所有生命的源头
This is where all life began on our planet, anyway...
-就在这玻璃之外 -珍玛
- Just outside that glass. - Jemma.
怎么了
What?
玻璃
The glass.
菲兹 这玻璃
Fitz, the glass.
怎么了
Yeah.
防弹 抗压玻璃
It's bulletproof, pressure-resistant.
但是封胶里
But the seal is
肯定含有二丙酮醇
4-hydroxy-4-methyl-2-pentanone, surely.
我知道你在想什么
Yeah, I know what you're thinking,
但是这种物质燃点太高了
but the flash point is too high for it to burn.
可是医用乙醇燃点很低 而且燃烧起来会
But medical ethanol has a low flash point, and it burns --
产生高温
Hotter.
如果我们用除颤器
If we could use the defibrillator
作为引火源
as an ignition source...
做出一种压缩爆♥炸♥物...
and build a compressed explosive...
来引燃封胶的话 窗外的水压
To ignite the seal, the outside pressure will...
就会向内把玻璃击破
Blow the window in!
太好了 太好了
Yes, yes, yes, yes!
-可疼死我啦 -好吧
- This really hurts my arm. - Okay.
搞清楚这个之后
Well, now we know that,
我们面对的就是全新的问题了 从哪开始
there's a whole new set of problems, but where do we start?
荣科组装基地
最后 欢迎来到控制区
And finally, welcome to our cybernetics subsection,
我们在这里设计 组装 并利用这些科技
where we design, manufacture, and, with this,
组建目前最先进的系统
install our most advanced system.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
这台原型机可以
this prototype can replace
在数分钟内替换士兵的断肢
the severed limb of a soldier in minutes
比之前强大十倍
with one 10 times stronger,
完全与士兵的生物识别
fully networked to the soldier's biometrics
和他的光电瞄准系统联网
and to his optical targeting system.
如果你想说服我让美国政♥府♥掏钱
If you want me to open up Uncle Sam's checkbook,
那我需要具体细节
I'm gonna need specifics.
具体细节
Specifics.
具体的说 我希望建很多这种机器
Specifically, I'd like to build dozens of these machines,
增大我们手术部门的规模
increase the scale of our surgery wing,
每天制♥造♥出一百名士兵
crank out 100 soldiers a day.
来加入我们的特种部队
To join our special ops units.
不 是取代他们 海豹突击队 特勤局
No, to replace them - navy seals, secret service.
先生们 我们知道现在世界危机四伏
Now, gentlemen, we know the world's a dangerous place now.
我们向你们提供的是
What we're offering you is...
安全保障
security.
我们想要什么
All right, what do we want?
那边有辆三轮摩托
There's a three-wheel over there.
还有一辆更厉害的悍马
Here comes a humvee that has better fireworks.
等一下
Hold on.
这才是我们的目标
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
你带了噪音器吗
You bring a noisemaker?
长官 我走到哪里都带着噪音和音乐
Sir, I bring the noise and the funk wherever I go.
朋友们
Hey-ho, friends!
敌人冲上来了
The enemy approaches.
小心点 不然他们会赢的
Careful, now, or they'll win the day.
你知道下一枚往哪儿打
You know where to put this next one.
干得漂亮 伙计们
Nice work, guys.
窗子打开了
The window's open.
别紧张
Relax.
这只是一次演习 这里很安全
Practice drills. The compound's secure.
没什么需要担心的
You have nothing to worry about.
告诉我们外面到底发生了什么
Tell us what the hell is going on out there,
不然你就跟政♥府♥合同说再见吧
or you can kiss a government contract goodbye.
先生们 我请求你们
G-gentlemen, gentlemen, please, I beg you --
别求他们 奎恩
Don't beg them, Quinn.
你又不是狗
You're not a rottweiler.
我们不需要他们的残羹冷饭
We don't need their scraps.
这人是谁
Who the hell is this?
这是我们的战略顾问 约翰·加勒特
This is our strategy consultant, John Garrett.
我要你现在就把详情都告诉我
I want full disclosure right now,
不然我的人就会来把你们关掉
or our boys will come in and shut you down.
为什么我会听到枪声
Why do I hear gunfire?
你听到的是旧世界死亡的喘息声 将军
You hear the dying breath of an old world, general,
新世界正在到来
and a new world is coming.
我已经亲自体验过了
I've tasted it on my tongue.
这是你的战略顾问吗
This is your strategy consultant?
他是兼♥职♥的
He's...part time.
新战略如下 你闭嘴
New strategy -- you shut your mouth
把我们要的都给我们
and give us everything we want.
你竟敢威胁一位美国将军
You threaten a United States general,
你不会有好果子吃的
and there are consequences.
你觉得自己强大有力 对吗
Oh, you feel powerful now, don't you?
但你不过是为我们的未来服务的奴隶
But you're all just slaves who will serve our future.
听好了 你这个疯杂种
Listen, you crazy son of a bitch --
先生们 也许做点小小的演示
Gentlemen, perhaps a small demonstration will --
是啊 没错
Yes. Oh, yes.
演示
A demonstration.
我看到过未来
I've seen the future.
我从所有生灵的眼中都看到过
I've glimpsed it through the eyes
死的 活的 即将出生的
of every creature -- dead, living, or yet to be.
这是开始
This is the beginning.
什么的开始 约翰
The beginning of what, John?
终结
The end.
你哪里都不许去
You're not going anywhere.
你以为你能偷走重力鎓化物吗
You think you can steal the gravitonium?
这是给我们的
It was given to us.
你到底跟加勒特说了什么
What the hell did you say to Garrett?
我认真倾听了
I listened.
他是个疯子 你注意到了吗
He's psychotic. Did you notice that?
我刚才不得不关押了六名政♥府♥官员
I just had to lock up six government officials
就因为他杀掉了第七个
because he butchered the seventh one.
他已经完全丧失理智了
He completely lost it in there.
你错了 加勒特没有丧失理智
You're wrong. Garrett's not lost.
完全不是那样 他明白了世界的真谛
Far from it -- he's connected now.
别告诉我你也跟着他一起发疯
Don't tell me you're following him into this madness.
他说什么进化
His talk of evolution...
我赞同他 你才是跟着他的人
I agree with him. You're the one who follows him.
但是在这件事上 你也应该赞同他
But in this case, you should.
你们俩第一次需要相同的东西
For the first time, you both need the same thing,
我也一样
and so do I.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我需要他脑子正常点
I need him to get his head on straight.
斯凯 我们需要斯凯
Skye -- we need Skye,
那也是你一直想要的 对吗
and that's all you ever wanted, isn't it?
他所说的进化
The evolution he speaks of --
她将是一个重要的部分
she'll be an important part of that,
去找她 格兰特·沃德
so go get her, Grant Ward.
找她干什么
Get her for what?
世界即将改变
The world is going to change,
到那时 她就是你的人了
and when it does, she could be yours.
你真的是疯了
Wow. You really are crazy.
斯凯恨死我了
Skye detests me.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表