剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
You had compassion. That's harder.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
巴勃罗·吉梅内斯的披萨
Pizza delivery for Pablo Jimenez?
是我的
That's me.
生物假体重启
Biomechanics rebooting.
好了 应该没问题了
There. That should do it.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
好久没这样了
Hasn't happened like that in awhile.
不 一直这样
Yes, it has.
而且越来越频繁
Been happening more and more.
生物假体没问题
The biomechanics are fine.
是我的器官快不行了
It's my organs that are failing.
你在说什么 约翰
What are you saying, John?
我快死了
I'm dying.
荣科实业说我还有一个月时间 最多两个月
Cybertek team gives me a month, two tops.
你一直没出来吃东西
You never came out to eat.
没什么胃口
Not much of an appetite.
听我说
Look...
菲兹暂时还无法接受沃德叛变的事实
Fitz can't process the truth about Ward, not yet.
他所说的话
What he said...
都是他需要坚信的
It's what he needs to believe.
你认为沃德是被人控制了吗
Do you think Ward's being controlled?
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
我也认为不是
Neither do I.
你这么冷静地对待这件事
You know, I never gave you enough credit
我一直没称赞你
for this whole zen-warrior thing.
但我得承认 毫无感触也挺好的
But I got to admit, it'd be nice to feel nothing right now.
你认为我什么也感觉不到吗
You think I don't feel anything?
看看你 就是座雕像
Look at you. You're a statue.
你和沃德有感情瓜葛
And you and Ward had a thing.
所以如果有人应该感到愤怒
So if anyone should be furious --
我很愤怒
I am.
怒火中烧
I'm furious.
但我不会浪费时间来发脾气
But I'm sure as hell not gonna waste it on a tantrum.
我要憋住一口气
I'm gonna mine it, save it...
当我们找到沃德时
And when we find Ward,
我要用尽那股怒火来扳倒他
I'm gonna use every bit of it to take him down.
但愿我知道如何利用那股怒火
Wish I knew how to use that hate-fu.
我几乎每天早上都是五点起床
I'm up most mornings at 5:00.
查到荣科实业大批运载货物的记录
Trip I.D.'d a number of cybertek shipments
反复来回横跨全球
that ping-ponged across the globe --
巴西 柬埔寨 叙利亚
Brazil, Cambodia, Syria --
但他们最后都停在哈瓦那
but they all ended up in Havana.
神盾局以前在那有总部
S.H.I.E.L.D. used to have a base there.
告诉过你们 会找到他的
I told you we'd find him.
我们要去趟古巴
We're going to Cuba.
古巴 哈瓦那
五美元
5 bucks.
-才这点钱 -是
- That's it, huh? - Si?
同样修剪一下 在罗马要花掉我30美元
Same thing cost me $30 in Rome.
他在这 我们未来的代言人
There it is -- the face of our future.
奎恩先生是我们新企业的宣传大使
Mr. Quinn's the poster boy for our new enterprise.
不确定那是个好主意
Not sure how that's supposed to work.
他也是个国际逃犯
He's also an international fugitive,
案底颇多
Accused of a laundry list of crimes.
是来自神盾局的指控
Accused by S.H.I.E.L.D.,
多年来我一直直言不讳地指出他们的弊端
of whom I've been a vocal critic for years.
在我死灰复燃之时
Now S.H.I.E.L.D.'s gone down in flames
神盾局则消失在烈焰中
while I rise from the ashes,
所有指控不复存在 而我良好的声誉
all charges dismissed and my sterling reputation
再次恢复
restored.
我就知道 我没扯掉
I knew there was a reason
你的三寸不烂之舌是有原因的
I didn't rip out that silver tongue of yours.
一切进展顺利吗
Everything on schedule?
你在波哥大的华丽展示
Your flamboyant display in Bogota
吸引了很多人的眼球
got a lot of people's attention.
我明天去华盛顿 借此好好利用一番
I'll be in D.C. tomorrow, capitalizing on it.
好极了
Good.
蕾娜来电
It's Raina.
也许她有好消息
Maybe she has news.
厄涅斯托 给我拾掇得帅气一点
Okay, Ernesto, let's show them what handsome really looks like.
一切还好吧
Everything okay?
一切都好
Everything's fine.
药物有问题吗
You have a problem with the drug?
不是药物的问题
This isn't about the drug.
我以为加勒特特工
I thought Agent Garrett
和我一样对有异能的人感兴趣
shared my interest in special people, in transformation.
可现在我发现他只是怕死
But now I realize he was just afraid to die.
所以我不确定他是否对我
So I'm not sure how interested he'll be
在斯凯身上发现的东西感兴趣
in what I found out about Skye.
斯凯
Skye?
我可能不该和你说这个
I probably shouldn't be talking to you about this.
我该直接去找加勒特
I should go straight to Garrett.
加勒特有更重要的事情要做
Garrett's got more important things to worry about.
你告诉我也一样
You can tell me instead.
我一直在查阅
I've been looking through the files
斯凯在空客上下载的文件
that Skye downloaded from the plane.
除了医疗记录之外
And in addition to medical records,
我还找到了医院的文档 领养机构的调查
I found hospital files, adoption-agency searches.
斯凯是个孤儿
Skye's an orphan.
一直在寻找她的父母
Been looking for her parents for awhile.
这不算是什么秘密了
It's not exactly a secret.
但这引起了我的好奇
But that's what intrigued me.
她的孤儿身份和她的DNA
That and her DNA.
似乎和我很久以前
It appears to be a match
所听说过的一个人很相似
for someone I heard about a long time ago.
你知道斯凯的过往吗
You know something about Skye's history?
我无法确认就是她
I can't confirm it's her,
但我听说过一名女婴的故事
but I did hear a story about a baby girl.
多年以前 在天朝河南省的一个村庄
Years ago, a village in the Hunan Province in China.
男女老少横尸遍野
It was destroyed, every man, woman, and child
就因为那些恶魔想要找到那个婴儿
torn apart by monsters trying to find that baby.
那些恶魔杀了婴儿的父母吗
Did the monsters kill the baby's parents?
不 这才是这事有趣的地方
No. That's what's so interesting.
婴儿的父母就是那些恶魔
The baby's parents were the monsters.
给我一个不打爆你脑袋的理由
Give me one reason not to blow your head off.
我给你买♥♥了玉米卷
I brought tacos.
我还以为你早走了呢
I was half expecting you to be long gone.
我还指望你永远别回来呢
I was half expecting you to never come back.
你说两个月
You said a couple of months.
已经六个月了
It's been six.
出国执行任务去了
Been out of the country on assignment.
看来你和巴迪没有我 也过得很好
Seems like you and Buddy did okay without me.
头几个星期很难熬
First few weeks were rough.
但后来我发现我的想法受限
But then I realized my thinking was limited.
所以我开始抢劫小屋
So I started raiding cabins.
拿到了些工具和帐篷
Got some tools, the tent.
生活好过多了
Life got easier.
我要在那边建个小屋
Gonna build a cabin, over there.
瞧 我说了你能做到
See? I told you you could do it.
孩子 你真是进步不少
Damn, son, you stepped up in a big way.
如果你是我儿子 我一定会无比骄傲的
I couldn't be prouder if you were my own.
我带的不是玉米卷
I lied about the tacos.
这是要干什么
What's that for?
你的下一堂课
Your next lesson.
到你了
Your turn.
好好跟着我 孩子
Stick with me, kid.
几年后 你的枪法♥会♥比我更精准
In a couple years, you'll shoot better than that.
那女人总让我有些不安
Something about that woman unnerves me.
是她的眼睛
It's those eyes.
不 是她捉摸不定的想法
No, it's what's behind those eyes.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表