剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
I was gone for months.
我死了好几个月
The avengers thought I was dead,
复仇者们以为我死了
so I had to keep that up S.H.I.E.L.D. protocol.
所以我不得为此保密...神盾局章程
It's probably better this way.
可能这样更好
Maybe if she'd been part of the agency...
也许能让她加入组织...
In my experience, that's just asking for trouble.
从我的经验来看 那就是自找麻烦
Coulson told me you were helping to, you know,
科尔森告诉我你会帮助我
find my long lost folks, so thanks.
寻找我失踪已久的父母 所以谢谢你
I'm glad you're in on this with me.
我很高兴你能和我一起
It means a lot.
这对我来说意义重大
Right, I can tell you're really into this.
没错 我能看出来你是真的想要做这件事
Um, I've done a lot of the heavy lifting already,
我已经完成很多艰巨的任务了
came up with a short list. I thought you might
搞出了一份简短的清单 我想也许你...
We're on a mission, Skye.
我们在执行任务 斯凯
Is this why you called me here?
这就是为什么你叫我来这里吗
No.
不是
I was just working on this while I waited for you.
我是在等你来的时候才弄这些的
Uh, I called 'cause I found something about Po.
我叫你来是因为我发现了有关波的一些事
Show me.
给我看
Po only had one visitor during his prison stint her.
波在监狱服刑期间只有过一位访客...她
You notice the outfit?
你注意到她的装扮了吗
Miles said a girl in a flower dress
迈尔斯说一个穿印花裙子的女子
asked him to hack S.H.I.E.L.D.
要求他黑进神盾局
This could be the same girl.
这可能是同一名女子
Can we hear the conversation?
我们能听到对话内容吗
That's the bummer
这就是扫兴的地方了
there was no audio, but it's not a total loss.
没有音频 不过也不是完全听不到
I was able to use S.H.I.E.L.D.'s lip reading program,
我能用神盾局的唇读程序
because we have one of those.
是因为我们刚好有一个
It didn't work on the girl
这对那女的没用
because she never looks up at the camera,
因为她一直没有抬头看摄像头
but Po did once and it caught this.
但对波管用 捕捉到了一句
The clairvoyant does not like to be touched.
千里眼不喜欢被人联♥系♥
I wrote that down,
我写了下来
so we don't have to hear that again ever.
这样我们以后都不用再听了
The clairvoyant. Yeah.
千里眼 是的
Does that mean anything to you?
你有印象吗
But it means something to them
但这对他们挺重要
to Po and whoever that woman is.
波和那个神秘女
Her name's Raina.
她叫蕾娜
You know her?
你认识她
Yeah, she recruited me for centipede,
是的 她招募我植入了蜈蚣
came up to me at the hospital where I did my back therapy
突然出现在我治疗背部的医院
out of the blue.
去找我
Told me she could change my life.
告诉我说她可以改变我的人生
Nice to cut my own meat again.
很高兴又能切我自己的肉
The steak was to your liking?
牛排还合你口味吗
Overcooked, and the ambience...
煎得太老 而且周围环境也...
We're not here for the decor.
我们来这可不是因为装饰好
We've stabilized the serum, added the implant,
我们已经稳定了血清 增加了植入物
and now we need the clairvoyant's help
现在我们需要千里眼帮我们
in finding the key to stage three.
找到进行第三阶段的关键
I've asked before.
我之前已经问过他了
The clairvoyant has trouble seeing
千里眼在找寻你的目标人物
the man you're looking for and his weaknesses.
和他的弱点时 遇到了些许麻烦
I don't mean to upset you. It's the way of things.
我不是想烦你 但事情经常会这样
This what's upsetting me.
让我烦的是这个
This S.H.I.E.L.D. teams has destroyed two of our operations.
这个神盾局队伍摧毁了我们两个指挥部
We move every few days now to be safe.
安全起见我们现在隔几天就换个地方
Which causes challenges for our maintenance problems.
这对我们的维护问题是个挑战
We can't overstate the toll, this takes on our soldiers.
我们不能因此而增大战士的损耗了
They are drained after every mission.
每完成一个任务他们都会筋疲力尽
Our men need regular injections, constant upkeep.
我们的人需要定期注射 经常保养
Difficult when S.H.I.E.L.D. has us on the run.
神盾局一直追着我们的话这些就会有困难
Then it's time to stop running.
现在应该停止逃跑了
We're running her through our systems.
我们在系统里搜索她
Maybe we can get an I.D., but we're guessing
也许我们可以查到她的身份 但我们猜测
she's centipede's recruiter and Po's her latest recruit.
她是蜈蚣的征兵人员 而波是她刚招的新兵
Three super soldiers dive bomb a prison,
三个超级战士俯冲轰炸了一个监狱
pluck him out?
只为拉他出去吗
He's her number one draft pick.
那他可真是她的头号♥获选新秀
But why him?
但为什么选他
Centipede's making more soldiers.
蜈蚣要制♥造♥更多的战士
Maybe they want Po to coordinate them, lead them.
也许他们想让波去协调他们 领导他们
His background's tactical strategy.
他有战术策略背景
He fits the bill.
刚好符合要求
So, these guys have super soldiers,
所以 那些人有超级战士
an expert military strategist,
有经验丰富的军事战略家
and a clairvoyant who can see the future.
还有一个能预见未来的千里眼
Anyone else thinking about switching teams?
还有人想换个队伍吗
They couldn't have a psychic.
他们不可能有灵媒
There are none on the index. They're a myth.
目录上一个都没有 他们是虚构的
So was Thor. Maybe it's an alias.
托尔还没有呢 千里眼可能是个化名
Run it through our database and see if anything pops up.
在我们数据库里搜索看看有没有线索
Ward is approaching Hayward's sister now.
沃德正在接近海沃德的妹妹
Laura Hayward?
你是劳拉·海沃德吗
That's me.
是的
Sorry to bother you,
很抱歉打搅你
but I was hoping you could help me out.
但我希望你可以帮我个忙
I hope so, too.
我也希望
I'm looking for you brother, Brian.
我在找你哥哥 布莱恩
Have you seen him lately?
你最近见过他吗
I'm I'm sorry. Who are you?
不...不好意思 你是谁
Dan Filch, Ohio State Gaming Commission.
丹·费尔奇 俄亥俄州博♥彩♥委员会
俄亥俄州赛马丹·费尔奇
We're trying to contact Brian, tell him the good news.
我们想联♥系♥布莱恩 告诉他一个好消息
He won the lottery?
他中奖了吗
$50,000.
五万美金
Really?
真的吗
And you're looking for him?
然后你还找他
Don't you guys want to keep the money?
你们不想自己留下这笔钱吗
Sure, but we have to at least try and contact the winners
是 但奖票失效前我们至少得
before the ticket expires.
联♥系♥一下中奖者
Your brother's does in six days,
你哥哥还剩六天的兑奖期
so if you know where he is
所以如果你知道他在哪里
I don't. Sorry. We're not close.
我不知道 抱歉 我们不亲
I haven't spoken to him since he got back from Afghanistan.
自打他从阿富汗回来我们就没说过话
Well, now you have a reason to
那现在你有理由...
reasons, actually.
实际上 有充分的理由了50,000
So let us know if you hear from him.
有他的消息通知我们
Okay.
好
Not sure why you wanted to go with the lottery story, sir.
真搞不懂你为什么用中彩票这个幌子
It's a tough sell. Exactly.
她信才怪呢 的确
Nothing makes people more suspicious
一个帅哥无缘无故给你钱
than a handsome man offering them free money.
没有什么比这个更令人生疑了
She's making the call now.
她现在打电♥话♥了
Brian, it's me.
布莱恩 是我
Some guy was just waiting for me at school,
刚才有人在学校等我
said you won the lottery.
说你中彩票了
I know, right?
我知道
We're not that lucky.
我们没那么幸运
Is he local?
他在这附近吗
No. He's in Oakland, California.
不在 他在加州的奥克兰
Come in!
请进
Oh, it almost looks homey.
这里看上去很有家的感觉啊
Is that Ace?
那是艾斯吗
What a cutie.
真可爱
He must be so proud of you,
他一定很为你骄傲
his dad working for S.H.I.E.L.D.
他爸爸在神盾局工作
Which he can't know with everything being classified.
虽然因为任务保密所以他不知道
That's all right. He knows I'm working.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表