剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Time out.
你暂停一下
Still playing catch up here.
我有点跟不上你的节奏了
What are you talking about? You taking a punch for me?
你说什么呢 你居然替我挡拳头
I don't need your protection.
我不需要你保护
You think I don't know that?
你以为我不知道吗
I took that punch 'cause you're faster than me.
我替你挡那一拳是因为你比我灵活
You could do more good on your feet.
你保持行动力 对执行任务更有利
It was tactical, not personal.
这完全是战术策略 与个人无关
My mistake.
那我错怪你了
I am not some recruit who can't separate church from state.
我不是那种菜鸟新兵 分不清公务和私事
I'm on the same page as you.
在这一点上你我是一致的
So don't flatter yourself.
所以别太高看你自己
Sorry. I didn't mean to crash.
抱歉 我不是有意打扰
What do you want?
你想说什么
This about that thumb drive again?
又是关于那个闪存盘的事吗
No.
不是啊
Good.
那就好
Look, I get that you don't want to help with that,
我知道你不想帮我做这件事
loud and clear, big neon, flashing lights.
你表达得十分醒目 声振寰宇 人尽皆知
But I didn't ask, okay? Coulson
但又不是我求的你 科尔森他
Coulson doesn't want to tell you the truth.
科尔森不想告诉你事情的真♥相♥
The truth is...
真♥相♥就是
You have to decide why you're here.
你必须想清楚你为什么在这里
We have a mission, and it's not to find your parents.
我们肩负使命 这个使命不是替你寻亲
If you can't put aside your personal attachments,
你要是无法抛开你的私人事务纷扰
Then you shouldn't be here.
那你就不该在这里
Oh, come on in.
啊 请进
Thanks.
多谢
You doing okay?
你恢复得还好吧
Afraid I won't be...
恐怕我
much good to you for the next couple days.
接下来几天里没法任你调遣了
That's understandable.
这可以理解
You went above and beyond at that warehouse,
你在那仓库里表现非常优异
had our backs more than once.
为我们提供了十分有力的支持
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
But I know Centipede's still out there.
但我知道蜈蚣还逍遥法外
Now, we still got a lot of work to do.
所以我们任重道远
True.
没错
But according to your S.O., hard work's your specialty.
但据你的监管人员说 训练刻苦是你的专长
Said you train 24/7.
他说你全天都在苦练
I want to be the best.
我想出类拔萃
And that's admirable.
值得敬佩
But you hadn't left the training facility
但你住进训练场之后
since you got there,
就再没离开过
which means you haven't seen your son
也就是说自从联合车站事件之后
since union station.
你就再没见过你儿子
Ace is fine.
艾斯他很好
We...we talk all the time.
我们 我们经常通话
But you haven't been to see him.
但你还没和他见过面
Why?
为什么
Mike!
麦克
Because the last time he saw me...
因为上一次他看见我的时候
I was a monster.
我犹如怪兽一般
My kid saw that.
我儿子亲眼所见
You can't fix that from here.
你待在这里是没法补救的
And staying away, not being there...
你躲得远远地 不陪着他
I've seen firsthand
我以前亲眼见识过
the kind of damage that can do.
这种逃避所造成的伤害
The last thing I want to do is hurt Ace.
我不想伤害到艾斯
He's...he's my son, but...
他是我的儿子 但
maybe he's better off without me.
也许没有我 他会过得更好
I don't think that's true.
我不这么认为
When I took this job, I made a choice,
在我接手这份工作时 我做出了选择
the same choice everyone else here made
和这里每个人一样的选择
This life over the other one,
这份工作高于生活
the one with holiday dinners and PTA meetings, recitals.
高于假日晚宴 家长会和独奏会
It's not easy.
一点也容易
But if the time comes to make the hard call,
但如果做艰难决定的时候来临了
it's simpler.
这反而简单些
But you have a son.
但你有个儿子
You have someone waiting for you to come home.
有人在等你回家
You need to think about that.
你要想清楚
You need to think about him.
要想想他
Before you make your choice.
然后再去做决定
Hello?
你好
Hey, Ace.
艾斯
Dad!
爸爸
It is so good to hear your voice, buddy.
真高兴能听到你的声音 孩子
And I got some good news
我有好消息要告诉你
I'm gonna get to come home and see you for a bit.
我要回家了 一会儿见
Awesome!
太棒了
Then maybe you can meet my new friend.
也许你能见到我的新朋友
She said she knows you. She's here right now.
她说她认识你 而且她现在就在这
Ace, who's there with you? Where's your Aunt Mindy?
艾斯 你现在和谁一起 你的明迪姑姑呢
Hello, Mike.
你好 麦克
Remember when I told you I could change your life?
记得我和你说过 我能改变你的生活吗
They want a trade Ace for his father.
他们想用艾斯来交换他爸爸
They've set a time and a place.
他们已经定好时间和地点
Bloody savages.
该死的野蛮人
They want to experiment on him,
他们想要在他身上做实验
determine how he still has his abilities.
确定他仍然还拥有他的能力
And we're gonna let them?
我们要让他们得逞吗
We've fought these guys before.
我们之前和这伙人交过手了
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
The instructions they gave Mr. Peterson were very specific.
他们给了彼得森先生非常明确的指示
I called HQ, told them to stand down.
我打了电♥话♥给总部 叫他们停止行动
Stand down? So we take them alone.
停止行动吗 那我们就自己解决他们吧
We should at least have a hostage rescue unit
我们至少该组织人♥质♥营救小组
in support of this.
来支援这次的行动
They said they would murder my son.
他们说会杀了我的儿子的
If we make one wrong move.
如果我们走错一步
Any electronics, any comms, any sign of surveillance
发现有任何电子 通讯设备和监视的迹象
and they'll terminate the arrangement.
他们就会终止这项协议
I'll give myself up,
我会把自己交出去
no problem, get him back.
没问题的 只要把他带回来就行了
I can figure it out from there.
我可以在那再想办法
You're still recovering.
你的身体还在恢复中
We can't just hand you over to them like that, can we?
我们不能就这样把你给交出去了吧
Fitz Simmons have a non electronic method
菲茨·西蒙斯有办法用非电子设备
of tracking him.
来追踪他
Simmons has fabricated an odorless scent.
西蒙斯伪造了无味追踪
I have an instrument which can detect it.
我有仪器能将其检测出来
Works like a bloodhound,
就像侦探犬一样
can track someone from over 50 kilometers.
能追踪人 超过五十公里以外
After we make the trade,
在交易完后
we'll be able to follow Mr. Peterson.
我们就能追踪彼得森先生了
Buy him some time to get his strength back.
为他争取一些时间 让他恢复力量
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
I don't care what happens to me. As long as my boy is...
我不在乎我的处境 只要我的儿子
I promise you, we're gonna get your son back.
我向你保证 我们会把你儿子带回来的
大桥已关闭
欢迎来到美国长滩港务局
At least let me escort him out for the exchange.
至少让我护送他去做交换吧
Mr. Peterson requested me.
彼得森先生要求我的陪同
I'm comfortable with that, and if things go south,
对此我坦然接受 如果情况不妙
I need you back here, taking point on the team.
我需要你在这里 带领我们的小队
Is Ward in position?
沃德就位了吗
Yes.
就位了
But I don't like any of this.
但是我不喜欢这样
There'd be something wrong with you if you did.
如果你这样想 那你肯定是有问题
Once the swap happens, I'll fire up my equipment.
一旦交换开始 我就启动我的设备
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表