剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Sometimes, you have to just jump in
有时你必须站出来
and figure things out.
把事情搞清楚
Now, Asgardians regenerate faster than we do.
阿斯加德人的再生能力比我们快
Maybe we can keep him alive long enough
也许我们尽可能维持他的生命
For his body to heal itself.
好让他的身体能自愈
Okay, what am I looking for?
那我现在要找什么
His heart.
他的心脏
Help me!
救救我
Oh, okay. I think I got it.
我好像找到了
Heart. Oh, yeah.
心脏 好极了
Can you feel a tear or rupture?
有没有撕破或是断裂
Clamp down hard on his heart. Try to slow the bleeding.
在他的心脏上施加压力 尽量放慢出血
Grant, drop the staff.
格兰特 放下手杖
Get away from me.
离我远点
Agent Ward. This isn't you.
沃德特工 你不是这样的
Get back.
退后
Please! Help me!
求求你 救救我
Please!
求求你
Please!
求求你
Grant.
格兰特
Help me!
救救我
Please, help me!
求求你 救救我
Grant!
格兰特
Not yet, Grant. Help me!
还不行 格兰特 救救我
But he's gonna Not yet.
但是他要 还不是时候
Throw him the rope, and I'll throw you in there, too.
如果你抛下绳子 我就会把你也扔进去
Please!
求求你
Grant!
格兰特
Oh, my god. Are you okay?
我的天呐 你还好吧
Come here.
过来
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
你在开玩笑吧
This time, let me help.
这次让我帮忙
Come on.
来吧
I am not afraid of you.
我一点也不怕你
Am I dead?
我死了吗
Apparently not.
看来没有
You are easily the most beautiful thing I've seen
千年来 你无疑是我见过
in a thousand years.
最漂亮的尤物
Coulson did that?
科尔森这么做了吗
He just shoved his hand inside?
他就这样把手塞进去了
Well, he had to. I froze, didn't know what to do.
他必须那样做 我僵住了 不知道该怎么做
Hey, you didn't freeze.
你没僵住
You just won't be up for the idea
你只是不会
put your hand inside somebody else's chest.
把手伸进别人的胸腔里
老妈老爸来电
Maybe I should jump in.
也许我该站出来了
Yeah.
是的
Hi, dad.
老爸
Yeah, it's great to hear your voice, too.
我也很高兴听到你的声音
I've been meaning to call you for a couple of days.
我这几天一直想打电♥话♥给你
It's been a difficult few weeks.
这几周比较辛苦
When you held it, did you see anything?
你拿着手杖的时候 看到什么了吗
Then how?
那你是怎么做到的
How did you hold all three?
你怎么拿得了三个
Because I see it every day.
因为我每天都看到
I know that look.
我见过这种神情
You tempted?
你动心了
Now, what is it you want to see?
你想看到的是什么
You and I have a lot in common.
我们有很多相似之处
We've both been stabbed in the heart.
我们都被刺中过心脏
I was killed.
我被杀死了
Well, almost.
差不多算是
I'm hazy on that.
我记不大清了
Afterwards... is kind of a blank.
死后 一片空白
I have no memory of being revived,
没有被救活的记忆
of being in a hospital.
没有在医院的记忆
Just...woke up a few months later.
只是在几个月后醒来了
And are you haunted by it, Mr. Coulson?
你觉得很困扰吗 科尔森先生
No.
不觉得
Not exactly.
不算是
Then what's the problem?
那你纠结什么啊
I suppose you're right.
我想你说得对
Can we give you a lift back to the university?
我们能送你回大学吗
Well, you know, with Europe's new fascination
欧洲现在对阿斯加德的事物
with all things Asgardian,
很是着迷
I'm wondering if it's time to start over somewhere else.
我在想是否该在别的地方重新开始了
Nice beach?
美丽的海滩
Life of tropical drinks and massages?
过喝热带饮料 做按♥摩♥的生活吗
Mm, oh, I'd get bored.
我会觉得无聊的
You should consider the American northwest.
你该考虑美国西北地区
Maybe Portland.
也许是波特兰
Good food scene. Great philharmonic.
那里有很多美食 交响乐团也很棒
Well, if you will come and visit.
除非你会来探望我
It's not everyone I get to share my stories with.
我可不会和随便什么人都分享我的经历
Sure.
行啊
And if Thor's in town, I'll introduce you.
如果托尔刚好在 我会帮你引见
I could get used to turndown service
我能习惯夜床服务
and little mints on my pillow.
和枕头上的几块薄荷糖
Overnights aren't standard.
通宵工作不常有
We deserve a nice night.
我们该好好享受一夜
You especially.
特别是你
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Not great.
不大好
I'm sorry.
对不起
For before.
因为之前的事
I'm...
我
I'm not that guy.
我不是那个人
When you're a guy who saves lives,
当你救人性命时
I can overlook a little Hulk rage.
我能忽视些许"绿巨人的愤怒"
No harm, no foul.
没有伤害 就不算犯规
Does everything just roll off your back?
你就让一切都随风而逝吗
No.
不是
If it helped, I'd rage all the time,
如果这样有所帮助 我会一直生气
but it doesn't.
但那样没有帮助
What I saw...
我看到的
It was about my brother.
是关于我弟弟的事
I figured.
我猜到了
I know you're not one to talk,
我知道你不喜欢聊天
but, like I said, I'm here.
但我说过 我在你身边
My shoulder's free.
可以借你个肩膀
I'm beat.
我累坏了
Another time, maybe.
也许下次吧
Well, you know where I live.
你知道我在哪里
"Marvel's agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
漫威《神盾局特工》
will return in a moment.
很快回来
Did I fall asleep?
我睡着了吗
For a little while.
睡了一小会儿
But, uh, that's good.
但是 那样很好
It means you are relaxed.
说明你放松了
That's precisely how I'm feeling relaxed.
我的感觉正是如此 放松
Honestly, Tahiti's too good to be true.
老实说 塔希提岛太过美好 简直让人难以置信
I know.
我知道
It's a magical place.
这是个神奇的地方
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表