剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
- Have to increase the density. - I tried, Fitz, but --
菲兹
Fitz.
是它捣的鬼
That did all this.
那是什么
What is that?
大♥麻♥烦
Something big.
不是有人破译了我们的通讯系统
Either someone cracked our comm system,
就是霍尔博士转移的信息
or Dr. Hall's movements leaked
从局里内部泄露出去了
from inside S.H.I.E.L.D.
你真的觉得我们有内鬼吗
You really think we have a mole?
我觉得你应该去检查一下通讯记录
I think you should go through the communication logs,
排除可能性
Rule it out.
我们会检查现场找到的牵引设备的胎纹
We'll work the tractor tread that we found on the scene.
我可以去检查 来代替引体向上
I can do that instead of pull-ups.
可以去上传轮胎纹路图像
I can upload an image of the tread pattern,
-查查看是否有其他类型的... -已经搞定了
- check to see if there's any sort of-- - Already done.
和一辆2010年生产的型号♥吻合
Matched it to a 2010 model.
找到一张五百英里半径内的购买♥♥者名单
Found a list of purchasers within a 500-mile radius,
范围缩小至那些有犯罪前科 财务困境
narrowed down to those with priors, financial troubles,
或是有冒险倾向的人
or propensity for risk-taking.
有三个嫌疑人
Three suspects.
他们可能把自己的施工设备
Who may have sold their construction equipment
卖♥♥给了绑匪
to the kidnappers.
我们会去打听
We'll ask.
沃德讲了件搞笑的事
Hey, so, Ward said a funny thing.
他说你们根本就没有诱供药这种东西
He said that you guys don't have a truth serum.
是吗 沃德这么说的吗
Did he? Ward said that?
是啊
Yeah.
有意思
Interesting.
是啊
Yeah.
等等
Hey, wait--
你要我用来练习举重吗
Do you want me to bench press this?
读完它
Read it.
从决定转移霍尔博士起
Every communication out of HQ
总部的每一个通讯记录
since they decided to transfer Dr. Hall.
坚持一下 博士
Hang in there, Doc.
看来要花点时间了
It's gonna be a while.
科罗拉多州 谷仓山
你好
Excuse me.
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
一个正好隶属于监视着
A concerned citizen who happens to be a member
你的一举一动的庞大政♥府♥组织的公民
of a giant bureaucratic organization that's tracking your every move.
我没干什么坏事啊
I haven't done anything wrong.
的确没有
Of course not,
但买♥♥走你的挖土机的人干了坏事
but you sold your excavator to some people who did.
因为你知道这一切 所以你躲在这里
And you're hiding out here until things cool down
直到一切平静下来
because you know it.
我只是想知道是谁买♥♥的
I just want to know who paid you.
他付钱让我不回答这样的问题
Paid me enough not to answer any questions like that.
有种老西部的感觉
Feels like the old west.
他们买♥♥下了我的机器 仅此而已
They gave me money for my equipment. That's all.
名字和长相我都不知道
I never saw a face. I never heard a name.
你怎么收钱的
And how did you receive this money?
他们给你开支票吗
They write you a check?
用黄金来结账
Paid you in gold?
这真的就是老西部的感觉
Now it really feels like the old west.
之所以像黄金是因为它是合金块
It looks like this because it's a doré bar.
也就是说 这是直接从矿脉里采出来
It means it was made at the mine
而未经过精炼的
rather than in a refinery.
纯度大概只有百分之九十二
It's only about 92% pure.
所以那牛仔有点上当了
The cowboy got cheated a bit.
你可以通过杂质找到矿脉的位置吗
Can you determine the mine based on the impurities?
可以
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们已经分♥析♥过了
We've done that already.
这黄金出自坦桑尼亚的黛西矿脉
It's from the Dacey Mine in Tanzania,
所有者是
Which is owned by --
奎恩国际
Quinn Worldwide.
我肯定你们已经在化学工程课或是
I'm sure you studied the C.E.O. in your chemical engineering classes
福布斯的封面上了解过他的首席执行官
or saw him on the cover of forbes
伊恩·奎恩
Ian Quinn.
马耳他共和国
我们不能仅仅只是把它像土豆一样挖出来
We can't just pluck it from the ground like a potato.
要把它从矿石中提炼出来并浓缩
It needs to be extracted from the ore and enriched.
我知道
I know.
告诉他这投资是给他那荒谬的游艇付的钱
You know, tell him this investment paid for that ridiculous yacht of his
他会在股东会议上感激我的
and that he'll thank me at the shareholders meeting.
为什么要把他绑起来
Why is he tied up?
奎恩
Quinn.
他看上去像个威胁吗
Does he look like a threat?
很抱歉他们这么对待你
I'm sorry about these guys.
欢迎来到马耳他 弗兰克
Welcome to Malta, Frank.
偷我的点子是一回事 伊恩
You know, it's one thing to steal my ideas, Ian,
但偷我 就是另一♥码♥事了
but stealing me?
首先 我从来没偷过你的点子
First of all, I never stole your ideas.
我们一直都觉得这些信息应该对外公开
We've always agreed information should be free.
你利用这些公♥开♥信♥息赚的钱真让人震惊啊
It's amazing how much money you made off free information.
其次 你就把这当做是拯救行动吧 弗兰克
Secondly, think of this as a rescue mission, Frank.
实际上 过不了过久 你会感激我的
In fact, in a moment, I think you'll be thanking me.
我的团队截取到一段
My staff intercepted a communication
关于转移某一重要人物的通讯
about the movement of a certain asset,
当我推断出那是你的时候
and when I deduced that asset was you,
我怎能放过这个机会
I couldn't pass up on the opportunity.
当然 这不是我的风格
It's a little out of my comfort zone, sure.
马耳他
Malta.
挺聪明的
You're not stupid.
在这里神盾局不能找你麻烦
S.H.I.E.L.D. can't come after you here.
不仅仅是神盾局
Not just S.H.I.E.L.D.
现在我已经入籍这个美丽的国家了
I am now a naturalized citizen of this fair country.
迷人的海滩 诱人的税法
Stunning beaches, beautiful tax laws,
对外部力量根深蒂固的敌意在引导着他们
and a deep-seated hatred of outside forces telling them what to do.
这听着像是你的相亲资料啊
Sounds like your dating profile.
对
Right.
我把我的整个行动组都转移过来了
I moved my entire operation down here.
我买♥♥下了原首相官邸
Bought the old prime minister's estate.
这并不是我的作风
It's not really my style,
但这里的地下设施很庞大
But it had this huge underground facility,
所以我就想
so I figured, hey.
你一直都是这么固执的混♥蛋♥啊
Always been a stubborn bastard.
现在你终于找到一个
Now you've finally found a place
监视者们碰不着你的地方
where the watchdogs can't touch you.
这要归功于国际法
Not without breaking international law.
更重要的是 老朋友
But more importantly, old friend,
他们碰都碰不着你
They can't touch you.
记得这玩意吗
Recognize the design?
我们还很年轻的时候 你就设计了这玩意
We were barely old enough to drink when you sketched the blueprint.
这只是微型样品
That's just a miniature prototype.
一个被假想物质驱动的假想机器
A theoretical machine powered by a theoretical substance.
弗兰克 你是对的
Frank, you were right.
你找到它了
You found it?
重力鎓化物
Gravitonium.
是一种原子序数极其高的物质
It's an extremely rare high-atomic numbered element.
就是它驱动这装置的
That powers the device.
它极其罕见
It's so extremely rare
以至于大多数人相信它并不存在
that most people didn't believe it existed,
更不用说孤立的正电荷...
much less the theory that an isolated positive charge...
能够扭转各向同性的...这种理论...
would turn the flow from isotropic...
伙计们 高中辍学生坐在这里呢
Guys, high-school dropout here.
这装置是怎么运行的来着
How does the device work again?
重力鎓化物会摧毁它内部的重力场
Well, gravitonium distorts gravity fields within itself,
形成一个波动的无定型的模型
causing an undulating, amorphous shape.
也就引起了这些...动来动去的东西
Which causes these, um... wiggly bits here.
但是一旦通上电流
But when an electric current is applied,
重力鎓化物就会固化
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表