剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
It's in the S.H.I.E.L.D. handbook, chapter one.
九头蛇的创建者红骷髅就是个纳粹
The Red Skull, founder of Hydra, was a big, fat, freaking Nazi.
那跟今天的情形没一点关系
That has nothing to do with today.
你知道吗 你一直跟年轻希♥特♥勒♥挺神似
You know, you always had that Hitler youth look to you.
所以你当了纳粹也算理所应当了
So it's really not that surprising.
不是那样 我是个间谍 我有任务
It's not like that. I'm a spy. I had a job.
你不知道杀了多少我认识的人
You've killed I don't know how many people.
你现在要对我下手吗
You gonna kill me now?
不 我不会伤害你的
No. I would never hurt you.
一旦我解锁硬盘 你会不会把我解决掉
Once I crack the drive, are you just gonna shoot me
就像对托马斯·纳什那样
like you did with Thomas Nash,
还是让别人替你动手
Or are you gonna have someone else do it,
就像奎恩那样
like you did with Quinn?
我事前根本不知道会那样
I didn't know that was gonna happen.
那完全是加勒特的决定
That was all Garrett.
是啊 全都怨加勒特
Oh, of course it was Garrett's fault.
这也是任务的一部分 是不是
That was part of the mission, right?
把责任推出去 眼看着我备受折磨
Just gonna kick back and watch me bleed
一直到该你动手的时候
until it's your turn to pull the trigger.
你认为我跟那些有牵扯吗
You think I had a part in that?
你真以为我会放任他们那样对你
That I would let that happen to you?
你知道我对你是什么感觉 斯凯
You know how I feel about you, Skye.
慢着
Wait.
也就是说即便你一直
So even though you've been lying
把所有人骗得团团转
to everyone about everything,
但你对我还是有感觉的
you're saying that your feelings for me --
这些感觉是真的 斯凯
They're real, Skye.
一直都是真的
They always have been.
我快吐了
I'm gonna throw up.
你 你以为我就容易吗
Do you -- do you think this has been easy for me?
你知不知道我有多煎熬
Do you have any idea how hard it was?
知不知道我的牺牲 我的不得已
The sacrifices, the decisions I had to make?
但我还是做了 因为这是我的工作
But I made them. Because that's what I do.
适者生存
I'm a survivor.
你是个杀人犯
You are a serial killer.
实话跟你说
And you know what?
有件事你还真说对了
You were right about one thing.
我的确不喜欢真实的你
I wouldn't like the real you.
总有一天
Someday...
总有一天你会懂我的
Someday, you'll understand.
我永远不会
No. I won't.
而我也绝对
And I will never...
绝对不会给你你想要的秘密
ever give you what you want.
时间到
Time's up.
你要么告诉我去哪解锁硬盘
You can tell me where to unlock the drive,
或者告诉他
or you can tell him.
麦克
Mike...
求你了
Please.
我知道你并不情愿这么做
I know you don't want to do this.
这事我说了不算
It's not up to me.
当然算 我不管他们对你做了什么
Yes, it is. I don't care what they did to you.
你仍然是麦克尔·彼得森 是一位父亲
You're still Mike Peterson. You're still a father.
你还有一个儿子
You have a son.
而我把他交给了你们
Who I left in your hands.
我请求过你让你多照顾他 斯凯
I asked you to look after him, Skye.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
他和他的姨妈在一起
He's with his aunt,
有一队神盾局特工在保护他
under the protection of a S.H.I.E.L.D. team.
而现在神盾局又算什么
And what is S.H.I.E.L.D. today?
九头蛇随时都可以伤害我儿子
Hydra can hurt my son anytime they want,
而只要我动了营救我儿子的念头
and if I get any funny ideas about rescuing him,
他们只需一个按钮 就能炸碎我的头
they push a little button and blow a hole in my skull.
菲兹·西蒙斯会想出办法
Fitz-Simmons will figure out a way --
不 什么办法都不会有的 斯凯
No. There's no way out of this, Skye.
快告诉我们 怎么解锁硬盘
Tell us how to unlock the drive.
我不说
No.
-可恶 斯凯 -你在意大利本可杀了我
- Damn it, Skye. - You could have shot me back in Italy,
但你没有
but you didn't.
他们让奎恩代你下手
They made Quinn do it
是因为你还有一丝良知 麦克
because there's still good in you, Mike,
我觉得你不会伤害我
And I don't think you're gonna hurt me.
你说得对
You're right.
我不会伤害你
I won't hurt you.
你对他做了什么
What -- what -- what did you do to him?
让他的心脏停跳了
Stopped his heart.
他的心脏...
His heart...
停止跳动了 他现在心脏病发作
Isn't beating. He's having a heart attack.
我可以让它重新跳动
I can restart it or not.
-全看你的选择 -斯凯
-It's your choice. - Skye.
你以为我不想看到他受到折磨吗
You think I don't want to watch him suffer?
不是受到折磨 是死掉
Not suffer -- die.
加勒特觉得你不会让这事发生
Garrett doesn't think you're gonna let that happen.
他是个杀人犯
He's a murderer.
没错 他是
Yes, he is.
你是吗
Are you?
-停下 -你要在哪破解硬盘
- Okay, stop. - Where do you unlock the drive?
-让他活过来 -在哪里
- Bring him back! - Where?
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥米高空中 不是根据经纬度破解的
35,000 feet. It's not based on longitude and latitude.
-而是海拔高度 -你在说谎
- It's altitude. - You're lying.
我没有 你...
I'm not! You --
我输入密♥码♥后...就开始破解
I put the password in and I -- I start the hack.
我们到达指定高度后 就可以解锁了
And once we reach altitude, it unlocks.
现在让他活过来
Now bring him back.
输入密♥码♥ 开始破解
Put the password in. Start the hack.
别耍花招
No tricks.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You -- you son of a bitch.
去发动飞机
Now get the plane in the air.
不行 我站都站不稳
I can't. I can barely stand.
这应该能帮你
That should help.
玛利亚·希尔呼叫神盾局616
Maria Hill to S.H.I.E.L.D. 6-1-6.
你还有30秒时间放下武器投降
You have 30 seconds to stand down and surrender.
重复一遍 放下武器投降
I repeat, stand down and surrender.
你得回答我 沃德 还是要我亲自过来
You gonna answer me, Ward, or do I have to come over there?
玛利亚·希尔
Maria Hill.
我真有点希望你死在三叉戟总部了
I kind of hoped you went down with the Triskelion.
我也希望你没这么卑鄙下♥贱♥
And I hoped you weren't the duplicitous lowlife
但我们得面对现实啊
you turned out to be, but here we are.
实话跟你说吧 希尔
Gonna be honest with you, Hill.
我今天过得挺糟的
I'm having a pretty bad day.
如果我是你的话 我就不会挡道
So if I were you, I'd get the hell out of my way.
把斯凯交出来 我们再说其他的
Mm, give up Skye, and we'll talk about it.
这是不可能了
Yeah, that's not happening.
我从没喜欢过你 沃德
You know, I never liked you, Ward,
从我们第一次见面以来就是这样
not since our first sit-down,
但我从没想到你是约翰·加勒特的走狗
but I never figured you for john garrett's lapdog.
当弗瑞选你作为他的副手时
A lot of us lost respect for Fury
我们很多人都对他失去了尊敬之心
when he picked you as his second.
就算他希望眼前有个花瓶以供观赏
If he needed eye candy around,
他至少可以选黑寡妇啊
he could have at least picked Romanoff.
真搞笑 我会转达给她的
That's funny. I'll tell her you said that.
现在把斯凯交出来
Now hand Skye over,
不然我就派一队战斗机把你打得屁滚尿流
or I'll have a squad of f-16s knock you on your ass.
就算你现在还有这样的兵力
Even if you had that kind of pull anymore,
不过你没有 科尔森也不会让你这样做的
which you don't, Coulson would never let you do it.
他不会为斯凯做出这样的牺牲
He would never sacrifice Skye like that.
但你知道加勒特可以
But you know Garrett would.
所以别想跟踪我们
So don't try and follow us.
不用把局面搞成这样 沃德
This doesn't have to go down like this, Ward.
你不欠加勒特什么
You don't owe Garrett anything.
你错了
You're wrong.
要我去追他吗
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表