剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
You see, when I gave you back the night-night pistol,
我撒了谎 还是重了一盎司
I lied -- it's still an ounce off.
我知道
I know.
是吗
You do?
当然了 毕竟
Of course. After all...
我可是格兰特·沃德特工
I'm Agent Grant Ward.
我刚才没带降落伞 从飞机上跳出去
I just jumped out of a plane without a parachute on
救了你的小命
and saved your life!
其实不是这样
Actually, that's not quite it.
应该更多点鼻音
It's a bit more nasally than that.
斯凯 你好
Hello, Skye.
西蒙斯怎么样了
How was Simmons?
活蹦乱跳
Amazingly resilient.
几乎看不出她差点死掉了
You'd never know she almost died.
像这样的经历 需要点时间才能反应过来
Experience like that -- it takes awhile to sink in.
那是她的医检报告吗
That her medical report?
其实是我的 血检结果出来了
Mine, actually. Blood work finally came back.
我一切如常 只是血液铁含量超标
I'm perfectly normal -- little heavy on the iron.
但是不用担心
But don't worry --
你不必叫我钢铁侠
You don't have to start calling me "Iron Man."
没那打算
Wasn't planning on it.
我的医生从未要求我做任何检测
My doctors never requested any tests.
是我自己要求的 但是你知道的
I ordered them for myself, but you knew that.
这
This
张纸告诉我一切都没事
piece of paper is telling me that everything's fine,
但是
but...
我觉得有事
I don't feel fine.
我觉得不一样了
I feel different.
脱掉衬衫
Take off your shirt.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你的衬衫
Your shirt...
解开纽扣
unbutton it.
不管是8秒还是40秒 你都死过一次了
Whether it was 8 seconds or 40, you died.
你不可能经受过那种创伤
There's no way you can go through a trauma like that
事后还毫无改变
and not come out of it changed.
你知道我花了多长时间...
You know how long it's taken me to --
我知道
I know.
这些伤疤的意义在于提醒我们...
The point of these things is to remind us that...
无路可退
there is no going back --
只能继续前行
There's only moving forward.
你觉得不一样
You feel different...
因为你的确不一样了
because you are different.
-我本来打算跳的 -我知道
- And I was going to do it. - I know you were.
我拿到了抗血清 降落伞 都拿到了
I had the antiserum, the chute -- everything.
我只是没法系上带子
I just couldn't get the straps on.
菲兹 拜托
Fitz, please.
也许我不能做到
And, you know, maybe I couldn't have done
像"空中飞人詹姆斯·邦德"那样
the whole "James Bond in midair" type of thing.
菲兹 别说了 拜托
Fitz, shut up. Please, just...
沃德做了一件很棒的事 没错
Ward did an amazing thing, yes,
但在实验室里陪着我找解药的
but it wasn't Ward by my side in that lab,
并不是沃德
searching for a cure.
当我失去希望时 并不是沃德让我重燃希望
It wasn't Ward giving me hope when I had none.
那人是你
It was you.
你才是英雄
You're the hero.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
沙盒
地址 机密
布莱克
Blake.
科尔森
Coulson.
你就只能编出这种烂理由吗
That's the best you could come up with --
"信♥号♥♥不好"
"We've got a bad connection"?
-我当时时间紧迫 -真够大胆的
- I was pressed for time. - It's a bold move.
你知道我们的谈话并不是完全保密的
You know our chat wasn't exactly private.
一直如此
They never are.
我不知道你在纽约经历了什么
I don't know what happened to you in New York,
不知你是真的死了
if you really flatlined
还是说我们达到七级权限 他们只会告诉我们这么多
or if that's just what they tell us when we reach level seven,
但无论发生了什么 你都无权
but whatever did happen doesn't give you license
违抗总部的直接命令
to disobey a direct order from HQ.
你继续这样玩把戏
You keep pulling stunts like that,
有人也许会决定夺走你的梦幻团队
someone might decide to take this little dream team away from you.
我倒想看看他们怎么做到
I'd like to see them try.
这听上去可不像我以前认识的菲尔·科尔森
That doesn't sound like the Phil Coulson I used to know.
是的 的确不像
No, I suppose it doesn't.
慢慢习惯吧
Get used to it.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表