剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Any idea where he's transmitting from?
这片区域里某个地方
Somewhere here.
他每发一条信息 我们就追踪得更近一步
Every time he sends a message, we get closer.
有消息就用第3频道告诉我
Keep me updated on comm 3.
我出去行动
I'm headed out now.
你可以留在这里监视
I'll track him down if you want to stay here
我去抓他
and oversee the op.
谢谢 但这家伙 我来
Thank you. This one's mine.
-之前那... -去吧 找到他
- And about earlier... - Go. Find the guy.
手术过程中你可能得给我一些反应
I may need your feedback during the operation,
所以我不得不将局部麻醉剂
which means I have to inject a local anesthetic
注射进你的眼睛 不能给你做全麻
into your eye rather than putting you under.
随你
Whatever's necessary.
好吧
Right.
那我们开始吧
Let's begin, then.
我来
Let me.
目标确认 准备行动
他们说"目标"是什么意思
What do they mean, "target"?
肯定没好事 特别是对那个目标来说
It's never good, especially for the target.
但愿只要打晕他 不用杀了他
Let's hope it's a knockout and not a kill.
你还是出来吧
You should get out of there.
都走到一步了
I've come this far.
无论怎样我都要完成
I'll finish, whatever it takes.
勾引他
快帮我
Help.
我没听错吧
I'm sorry.
你是在求我帮你吗
Did you say, "Help"? Because a minute ago,
刚才你不是不要我帮忙吗
You said you didn't want or need my help.
那是在他们要我色♥诱♥这家伙之前
That was before they asked me to go all Mata Hari on this guy.
我直接把他敲晕算了
I'm just gonna knock him out.
沃德 等等 我们可能需要他们来通过下一道门
Ward, wait. We may need them to get through the next door.
记住 说的是勾引 不是杀死
Remember, it said seduce, not kill.
我觉得他应该不喜欢我这一型的
I don't think I'm his type.
让我看看
Let me see.
随便理的头发 胡子拉碴
Cheap haircut. 5:00 shadow.
好吧 我猜你们应该都是直的
Nope. Odds are you guys play for the same team.
那就用兄弟情深那一套
You're gonna have to bromance him.
聊聊运动 伏特加 维秘女模什么的
Talk sports, vodka, the victorianov secret catalog.
友好一点 沃德特工 一定要友好一点
Be friendly, Agent Ward. Can you be friendly?
还有 请不要死
Please don't die.
[外语]
[外语]
出示你的身份证件
昨晚的比赛怎么样
你的身份证件
好像落在家里了
昨晚玩疯了 遇到两个乌克兰姑娘
根本没睡够
你懂的 对吧
对吗
Da?
对吗
Da?
看来不懂
Guess not.
现在怎么办
What now?
你要从这些人里面抓一个吗
Are you supposed to grab one of these guys?
任务完成
任务完成
好运
他们又发了一条消息
They just sent another message.
科尔森 他离你很近 只隔了几个街区
Coulson, he's close -- only a few blocks from you.
就在胜利广场的某处
He's somewhere in Victory Square.
再发一条消息就可以锁定他的具体♥位♥置了
One more message should lock in his precise location.
知道需要保镖干什么了
Figured out what I needed the guard for
要他的密♥码♥
his password.
没准我能黑进去 给我一分钟
Maybe I can talk you through a hack. Just give me a minute.
没时间了
No more minutes.
跟我在建筑南头碰面 越快越好
Meet me on the south side of the building, A.S.A.P.
明白
Gotcha.
哪边是南边啊
Which way is South?
[外语]
还没有弄出来吗
Please tell me it's out already.
就快了
It's mostly out.
-出什么问题了吗 -没有
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
但是菲兹博士得上前帮忙了
But Dr. Fitzy needs to step in now.
这是他的专业领域 不是我的
This is his area of expertise, not mine.
菲兹
Fitz.
好吧
All right, then.
看起来 动力源和致死开关
Most likely, both the power source
都在这个眼球里面
and kill switch are located within the eye itself.
那么应该如何断开它而不触发开关呢
So, how to disconnect without triggering the kill switch?
我知道怎么做了
I know what to do.
我只需要搞清楚一件事
I just need to clarify one thing.
好了 我们走
All right, let's go!
-沃德 -干什么
- Ward. - What?
你听起来气喘吁吁的
You sound winded.
-是不是时机不对 -有点
- Is this a bad time? - Little bit.
我这边也有点麻烦
Well, not so good for me, either,
我现在手上拿着一个还连着线的
Considering I'm holding a still-attached prosthetic eye
随时可能爆♥炸♥的假眼
that could explode at any second.
线是暴露的还是屏蔽的
Are the wires exposed or shielded?
现在就剪 现在就剪线
Cut it now. Cut the wires now!
怎么了
What's happening?
没事儿
Oh, no problem.
沃德解释了一下操作手法
Ward explained the sitch.
朝你来了
Coming your way.
我不懂你什么意思
I don't know what that means.
我们走
Let's go.
也许他一启动致死开关就离开了
He probably left as soon as he threw the kill switch.
定位目标
大约位置
胜利广场
他还在 离你20米远
He's there, 20 meters from you.
我想我发现他了
I think I've got him.
-打扰了 先生 -抱歉 我迟到了
- Excuse me, sir. - I'm sorry, but I'm very late.
我是神盾局的
I'm with S.H.I.E.L.D.
天啊
Oh, god.
他以前是军情六处的军官
He was a former MI6 officer
几年前销声匿迹了
who fell off the grid a few years ago.
我的管理人和我一样被困住了
My handler was as trapped as I was.
这就是说真正的威胁依然存在
Which means the real threat's still out there.
神盾局还在努力破译
Big S.H.I.E.L.D.'s still trying to decipher
黑板上写的东西
what was written on that chalkboard.
没人见过那种东西
Nobody's ever seen anything like it.
有些人觉得可能是外星人写的
Couple of people think it might be alien --
也许是等式
Possibly an equation.
如果它价值三千万 一定很重要
Must be important if it's worth $30 million.
我们会搞明白的
We'll figure it out.
你会受到公平审判
You'll get a fair trial.
我打算作证
I plan on testifying.
我有熟人
I know people.
你理应得到第二次机会
You deserve a second chance.
你已经给过我了
You already gave me one.
以后怎么样并不重要
Doesn't matter how it plays out from here.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
科尔森特工怎么了 他变了
What happened to agent Coulson? He's different.
他放松了一些
Well, he's loosened up a bit.
纽约之战前 他差点丧命
He nearly died before the battle of New York.
但他们对他做了什么
But what did they do to him?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
当我没问
Never mind.
你还要独处一会儿吗
Are you still needing your you time?
为了AC 我当然有时间
There's always room for A.C.
上车吧
Slide on in.
"科尔森特工"或者"科尔森"
What's wrong with... "Agent Coulson"
怎么不好了
or just "Coulson"?
没什么不好 但AC酷多了
Nothing, I guess. A.C.'s just way cooler.
因为你就很酷
'Cause you are -- cool.
很少有人会做出那种决定
Not many people would have made that call
给阿玛多尔第二次机会
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表