剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Brilliant.
太厉害了
How long do you suppose he's been on our planet?
你觉得他在地球上待了多久了
A thousand years. Maybe more.
一千年 可能更久
If we could just cut him open a little bit,
如果我们把他稍微割开一下
get some tissue samples, maybe some bodily fluids,
提取些组织样本 或者是体液
we could find out.
那就可以确定了
Or we could just ask him, weirdo.
也可以直接问他啊 你个怪人
This is way, way better than the history channel.
这个比看历史频道过瘾多了
I mean, this guy has lived through all the scary stuff
这家伙经历过所有恐怖的事件
the Crusades, the Black Death, disco.
十字军东征 黑死病 迪斯科
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Sealing the interrogation room door.
把审讯室的门封上
Coulson's orders.
科尔森下的命令
Ah, locking me in.
要把我关起来啊
Well, I've been in tighter spots.
更严密的牢房♥我都待过
This room is made of a silicon carbide coated
这间屋子是由碳化硅涂层的
vibranium alloy.
震金合金打造
Meant for prisoners like yourself.
专门用来关你这种人
But you're in here, too.
但你也在这里面
And eventually, somebody will open that door.
那扇门终归还是得打开
Not if I tell them not to.
我让他们打开才会打开
So, the myth is your autobiography.
这么说 神话就是你的自传
I didn't write it.
不是我写的
I didn't want anyone to know about me.
我不想让人知道我的身份
Then I had to open my big mouth.
可我管不住自己的嘴
Were you captured?
你是被俘虏了
Tortured?
还是被严刑拷打
Horny.
性♥欲♥
I met a French girl in 1546.
1546年我和一名法国女孩相识
Ah, she loved stories.
她喜欢听故事
So...
所以
I told her a great one.
我给她讲了一个很棒的故事
All about the peaceful Asgardian warrior who stayed.
告诉她关于留下来的那个阿斯加德人的事
Now, how was I to know
我怎么会知道
her brother the priest would write it all down
她的牧师哥哥会将其记录下来
and turn it into, I don't know, a thing?
后来成了 我也不清楚 神话
Do you know Thor?
你知道托尔吗
Oh, sure, I spent all my days palling around
当然 我耗费一生精力想要结识
with the future king of Asgard.
未来的阿斯加德之王
No, I don't know Thor.
我当然不认识托尔
I was a mason.
我是个石匠
I broke rocks.
凿石头的
For thousands of years.
你根本无法想象
If you can imagine that.
我凿了几千年的石头
So when they came, asking for people to fight,
所以他们来征兵时
Yes, of course I signed up.
很自然地 我就参军了
I think, really, I just wanted to travel.
我其实就是想到处走走
But you had the staff.
但你有手杖
I hated that thing.
我讨厌那玩意
Other guys loved all the power that comes with the rage.
其他人沉溺于狂怒所带来的力量
No, I didn't like it at all.
但是我不为所动
And you don't, either, it seems.
看起来 你和我一样
What did it do to me?
那手杖对我做了什么
It shines a light into your dark places.
它能在你内心最阴暗的角落点一盏灯
Doesn't matter if you're human, asgardian.
不管你是人类 还是阿斯加德人
The effect is the same
效果都一样
Unpleasant.
让人不舒服
"Shines a light." That's no explanation.
"点一盏灯" 说了等于没说
It was forged from a rare metal
手杖由一种稀有金属锻造而成
and reacts to whoever is holding it.
对任何持有者都起作用
Or interacts.
或产生互通
I went to such great lengths
我大费周章
to make sure that the staff wasn't found.
就是为了不让手杖被发现
Unfortunately, since the myth was written down,
不幸的是 传说被记录了下来
people have been searching for it for centuries.
几千年来 有人不停地寻找手杖
I need your help to stop them
在他们拿到最后一截手杖前
before they get the last piece of your staff.
我需要你的帮助去阻止这些人
Oh, I am a pacifist now.
可我现在是和平爱好者
And you don't want to risk your identity being discovered.
而且你不希望自己的身份暴露
Listen, I wouldn't worry too much
听着 我不担心
about these angry youths.
那些冲动的年轻人
They always calm down,
他们总会冷静下来
and eventually, they die of old age.
然后最终 衰老消逝
And that is one of the pleasant aspects of life here.
这就是地球上生命的可贵之处
Everything changes.
万物变化无穷
I'll tell you what's gonna change
我来告诉你什么会变化
Your anonymity...
你的隐匿身份
Unless you help up find the final piece of your staff.
除非你帮助我找到最后一截手杖
You may not know Thor.
你可能不认识托尔
But I do.
但我认识
My first love on this planet was Ireland.
爱尔兰是我初来地球时的挚爱
There was a monastery, and the monks gave me
那里有一座庙宇 那里的僧侣
a nice, warm place to sleep,
给了我舒睡的地方
some soup,
几碗汤
and some mulled wine.
还有一些热红酒
Near god."
"近神之地""
The effects of the staff.
手杖所施加的效果
Are they permanent?
是永久的吗
The strength wears off.
力量会慢慢消退
You will feel exhausted afterwards.
之后你会感到精疲力尽
You'll need sleep.
需要睡眠
What about...
那...
the other effects?
其他不良反应呢
Oh, that dark, nasty ache in the pit of your stomach,
你是说心底那阴暗而猛烈的痛
the rage in your chest that makes you feel
还有胸腔那股让你以为
as if your heart's about to explode?
心要爆♥炸♥的愤怒
It's worse on humans.
人类会更难受些
But give it a few decades,
但过个几十年
and it'll wear off, too.
终会消退
Great.
真是太好了
Are you sure Ward's okay to go into the field?
你觉得沃德的状况适合出外勤吗
He's not exactly acting like himself.
他显然有点不在状态
But he knows it.
他知道这一点
He'll be fine.
他没问题
I'm with Coulson.
我同意科尔森的意见
Well, it's been a while. I wonder
有段时间没来了 我想...
Ah, yes. There it is.
是的 就在这里
Still here.
还在这里
Well, the nose isn't quite right, but
鼻子画得不太像 但是
That's you?
那是你吗
Yeah. They venerated me a bit as a saint.
是的 他们当我像圣人一样尊奉
They're idiots.
他们是白♥痴♥
Where's the staff?
手杖在哪里
It's upstairs.
在楼上
Is that the normal Ward or the new, angrier Ward?
那是正常的沃德还是更狂暴的沃德
I can't tell.
分辨不出
It's quiet.
好安静
Why do you think I trusted them with my secret?
不然我怎么会放心地把秘密交给他们
They take a vow of silence.
因为他们发誓保守秘密
But when you get them talking...
但当你逼他们说时
they squeal.
他们会尖叫[告密]
If you want to defeat a god,
如果你要战胜神
you must become one.
你就必须成为神
We need to help him!
我们得帮他
I'll get her.
我去追她
How is he?
他怎么样了
I don't know what to do. He's not human.
我不知道该怎么做 他不是人类
He's dying.
他要死了
We know, but she doesn't understand his anatomy.
我们知道 但她不懂他的身体构造
And I'm even w What in god's name?
而我都... 老天啊
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表