剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
那样的话 任何一个人
That way, no one person knows
在到达目的地以前都不知道任务的全部信息
the full specs of the op until you get there.
我喜欢你的思维方式 我喜欢她的思维方式
I like how you think. I like how she thinks.
只有一个问题 我如何才能在
One question -- how am I supposed to access
没有别人的监视下获得那些机密信息呢
all the classified files without someone in the room?
我没有权限
I don't have clearance.
现在你有了
Now you do.
欢迎加入神盾局 斯凯
Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D., Skye.
国土战略防御攻击与后勤保障局
我把他们叫上来的
I told them to come up.
我 我不知道该说什么了
I -- I... I don't know what to say.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用谢我
Don't thank me.
你非常出色地通过了所有
You've passed every required S.H.I.E.L.D. exam
神盾局要求的测试
with flying colors.
只是一级特工考试
For a level 1 agent.
你在很多实战任务中协助过我们
You've assisted us on multiple field missions,
不惜将自己置于危险之中
put your life on the line.
这是你应得的
You earned this.
在勇气方面你可是以一敌二
Hell, you took two in the gut.
比西特韦尔这辈子都强
More than Sitwell here's ever done.
好了 大家都回去工作吧
Okay, everyone. Back to work.
-祝贺你 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
-祝贺你 斯凯 -太棒了
- Congratulations, skye. - Awesome!
恭喜
Congratulations.
如果不是有一位伟大而耐心的监管人员
Couldn't have done it without a great
我可做不到
and very patient S.O.
不 你可以的
Yeah, you could have.
我不是千里眼
I'm no clairvoyant,
但我确信有些事情是注定的
but I do believe some things are meant to be.
别说我什么都没给过你
武器系统载入中
已武装
他们为我而来
是时候跟他们见个面了
对于这个双盲法则我可不敢苟同
Can't say I'm a fan of this double-blind situation.
这样外勤小队要怎样和我们在目的地会合
How will the field teams meet us at the destinations?
他们不会来 而是在别处待命
They won't. They'll be on standby.
我们不能冒让千里眼知道我们前去的危险
We can't risk the Clairvoyant knowing we're coming.
你的意思是 这些小队其中之一
What you're saying is, one of these teams
可能会随时受到伏击 而没有任何后援
could be heading straight into an ambush without backup.
西特韦尔特工 我刚从三叉戟总部收到消息
Agent Sitwell, I just received word from the Triskelion.
命令你立即去雷姆利亚星号♥报到
You have orders to report to the Lemurian Star immediately.
你会接管他的工作是吧
So I assume you'll take his place.
接管你的猎杀圣诞老人计划吗 不
In your hunt for Santa Claus? No.
我要搭乘喷气运输机回中心
I'm taking a transport jet back to the Hub
在那通过卫星指挥外勤小队
where I can quarterback the field teams via satellite.
当情势恶化的时候
Someone's gonna have to pull your asses out of the fire
总得有人能替你擦屁♥股♥
when things go south.
保持联络
I'll be in touch.
我想我得去搭船了
I guess I got a boat to catch.
祝你好运 科尔森特工
Good luck, Agent Coulson.
彼此彼此 西特韦尔特工
You, too, Agent Sitwell.
在这台手♥机♥上
Okay, on this phone,
下载完成
会有一组坐标 能够引领你找到
You will find a set of coordinates that'll lead you
我选出的三个可能的千里眼人选之一
to one of the three potential Clairvoyants I've chosen.
当你们到达一英里之内的时候
When you're within a mile,
你的搭档将会从他们的手♥机♥上
your partner will be granted access
得知候选人的名字和档案
to the candidate's name and profile on their own phone.
明白了吗
Make sense?
我们还没有正式认识过
You know, we haven't officially met.
约翰·加勒特
John Garrett.
我想 躺在轮床上
I guess lying unconscious
不省人事的认识确实不能算数
in a gurney really should not count.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
事实上 好多了
A lot better, actually.
我自己中过两次枪 背 肩
I've been shot a couple times myself...back, shoulder.
还被割喉过一次
Had my throat cut once.
但是你知道最难熬的是哪次吗
But you know the toughest one?
想像一下三度烧伤
Thing about a third-degree burn...
烧伤部位一点也不疼
the burn itself doesn't hurt at all.
很疯狂 对吧
Crazy, right?
神经末梢被烤焦了
The nerve endings get all fried.
但是烧伤部位周围的区域 那才疼
But the area around the burn? That smarts.
不过 枪伤依然是最糟糕的
Still, gut shot's the worst.
长官 我知道您为我做了什么
Sir, I know what you did for me,
您是怎样冒着生命危险救我
how you risked your life to save me.
所以谢谢您
So thank you.
你有一群好队友
You've got a good team around you.
我只是跟着他们一起行动而已
I just jumped on the bandwagon.
他们中的一个可是您训练出来的 长官
Well, you trained one of them, sir.
看来咱们的关系还真微妙
Guess it all comes full circle.
沃德是你的监管人员 而我是他的
Ward's your S.O., I was his.
兜兜转转
Turn, turn, turn.
但是监管人员这种事是双向的
But this S.O. thing goes both ways.
你对他影响很大
You've had a big impact on him.
他和我记忆中的样子不同了
He's different than I remember him.
怎样不同
Different how?
做外勤特工最困难的事情就是要孤身一人
Well, the tough thing about being a specialist is being alone.
而队伍给了你一个全新的视角
A team gives you a whole new perspective.
我想这就是
Guess it's the difference between
与之抗争和为之而战的区别吧
fighting against something and fighting for something.
亦或是为谁而战
Or someone.
沃德现在明白这一点了
Ward's got that now.
多谢提供这个
Thanks for this.
另外 斯凯 别叫我长官
And, Skye, lose the "sir."
我是一名神盾局特工 和你一样
I'm a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, just like you.
这是什么
What's this?
假如你要标记一辆逃跑的汽车...
Um, say you need to tag a fleeing vehicle...
或者是想要逃离你身边的野猴子
or a wild monkey, if it was to get away from you.
这些子弹内置了微型接收器
These rounds are built with a micro-receiver,
使你能够通过卫星追踪你的目标
which enables you to track your target via satellite.
我已经把所有血样结果
I've condensed all the blood-sample results
压缩在一个加密文件里了
into an encrypted file.
现在如果我们能够获得权限...
Now if we just had access to...
珍玛 我们有客人
Jemma, we have a visitor.
梅 你好
Oh. May. Hello.
我猜你刚才说的是斯凯的血液
I assume you're talking about Skye's blood.
有太多我们不了解的东西了
There's just so much we don't know.
-GH325 -325
- The GH-325. - 325.
我们不知道那是种什么药物 来自哪里
I mean, we don't know what drug it is, where it came from.
更别提可能存在的副作用
Yeah, not to mention any potential side effects,
短期或者长♥期♥的
short- or long-term.
我们只是担心斯凯
We're just worried about Skye.
当然还有科尔森特工
And Agent Coulson, of course.
他们俩有没有人
Have either of them
出现任何副作用或是有奇怪的举动呢
exhibited any side effects or strange behavior?
-奇怪这个词很主观 -跟往常没区别
- "Strange" is such a subjective term. - No more than usual.
如果他们如今 或是以后出现了这些情况
Because if they have, or if they do in the future,
可以随时先来找我
feel free to contact me first.
我能帮忙 好吗
I can help. Okay?
好 都帮你弄好了
Okay. You're all set.
希望你给我配了个好搭档
Hope you paired me with someone good --
或者至少是个幽默风趣的
or interesting, at least.
别担心了
Stop worrying.
你的心思别人全都看出来了
You wear your heart on your sleeve.
都在脸上挂着呢
And your face.
我相信你的判断
I trust your judgment.
你看世界的方式
The way you see the world --
跟我们其他人不一样
it's different than the rest of us.
所以我希望你对此做更深入的挖掘
That's why I want you to dig deeper into these.
神盾局 秘密情报分♥析♥
候选人的心理评估吗
The candidates' psych evaluations?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表