剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
We'll be able to track you wherever they take you.
不管他们带你去哪 我们都追踪到你
Just don't do anything that'll endanger my son.
不要轻举妄动 那样会危及到我儿子的
We won't, but we want to make sure
我们不会的 但我们要确保
Ace has his dad at the end of the day, too.
艾斯最后也能和他的爸爸在一起
Time to go.
该走了
My team won't let you down.
我的团队不会让你失望的
It wasn't supposed to go down like this.
事情不该这样发展
I'm gonna make this right, I swear.
我发誓 我会挽回的
Damn it.
该死
Hello, Mike. It's been awhile.
麦克 有阵子不见了
Your son is adorable, and he looks just like you.
你儿子真可爱 长得好像你
I don't believe I've had the pleasure.
我居然有如此殊荣
Lucky for you.
算你走运
I have to thank you, Mike,
我得感谢你 麦克
For holding up your end of the deal.
你遵守了约定
Let's just make the trade.
我们交易吧
Give us Ace, and you can have him.
把艾斯交给我们 他就归你了
Oh, that wasn't the deal.
交易不是那样的
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Let me know when I can activate comms and the tracker.
能激活通讯器和跟踪器时告诉我
What's happening here, Mike?
这是怎么回事 麦克
Well, in exchange for his son, we asked Mike to deliver you.
交换麦克的儿子 我们让他必须把你交给我们
I'm not at full strength,
虽然我现在还没有恢复
but I can still crush your throat. New deal!
但我仍然可以捏碎你的喉咙 新交易
My son for your life.
我不杀你 你还我儿子
Sadly, my employer cares no more for my life than your son's.
不幸的是 我老板对我和你儿子的性命都不在乎
If I die, so does he,
如果我死了 他也活不了
and his death will be so much worse.
他的死会更为痛苦
You need to let her go.
你得放开她
I told them they could have me.
我告诉过他们 可以带走我
But they want you. Why do they want you?
但他们想要你 为什么
I don't know, but if you kill this woman,
我不知道 但如果你杀了这女人
you'll never see your son again.
就再也没法见到你儿子了
But how will I look him in the eye?
那我要怎么正视他
How will I explain what I did?
我要怎么解释我所做的一切
We talked about this.
我们谈过的
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Let's finish this.
了结这事吧
Dad!
爸爸
There's his son.
这是他儿子
Oh, thank god. I have no stomach for this.
谢天谢地 我简直看不下去了
On my mark, activate comms and tracker.
听我命令 启动通讯器和跟踪器
If there had been any other way...
如果还有别的方法
You made the only choice you had.
这是你唯一的选择
What happened? They've taken Coulson.
出什么事了 他们带走了科尔森
All right, call it in. We need backup.
好吧 上报 我们需要增援
I have a shot.
我能一击毙命
Do not engage. They'll kill Coulson.
别开枪 他们会杀了科尔森的
Stand down. I'll contact HQ.
不要行动 我联♥系♥总部
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine, dad.
我没事 爸爸
RG422S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ, this is S.H.I.E.L.D. RG422.
神盾局总部 我是神盾局
We need immediate satellite support.
我们现在需要卫星支持
Ace, I've got to make something right.
艾斯 我得纠正错误
Daddy loves you so much, okay? Stay with Skye.
爸爸好爱你 好吗 和斯凯待在一起
You remember Skye, right?
你还记得斯凯吧
Keep him safe. Take care of my boy!
保证他的安全 照顾好我儿子
No!!
不
Mike!
麦克
Where's Coulson?
科尔森呢
Oh, my god.
天啊
Coulson.
科尔森
We land in half an hour.
我们半小时后着陆
Good.
好
The sooner we begin, the better.
越早开始越好
Whatever this is, whatever you think you're doing,
不管这是怎么回事 不管你以为自己在干什么
it won't work.
都不会有用的
I won't give you what you want.
我不会让你如愿以偿的
You will.
你会的
And we want is simple.
我们想要的很简单
We want you to tell us about the day after you died.
我们要你告诉他们 你死后那天的事
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表