剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
I'll give you 24 hours to get the password and get out.
在那之后
After that, well...
除掉团队 带那姑娘来见我
cross off the team and bring the girl to me.
你编好故事了吗
You got your story straight?
是的
Yeah.
我们只用让故事可信就行
We just need to make it believable.
你是谁
Who are you?
格兰特·沃德 神盾局特工
Grant Ward, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
是谁
Who?
让我相信
Make me believe.
格兰特·沃德 神盾局特工
Grant Ward, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
说明身份
Identify yourself.
格兰特·沃德 神盾局特工
Grant Ward, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
欢迎 沃德特工 我们在等你
Welcome, Agent Ward. We've been expecting you.
我还想着你可能给了我糟糕的指示呢
Thought you might have given me bad directions.
至少机关枪没向你扫射
At least the machine gun didn't start shooting at you.
你没事吧
You okay?
只是擦伤
It's just a scratch.
也许断了一两根肋骨
Maybe a broken rib or two.
来吧
Come on.
西蒙斯该检查下你
Simmons should take a look at you.
然后也许我们能喝一杯
Then maybe we can get that drink.
成交
Deal.
漫威《神盾局特工》
"Marvel's agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
很快回来
will return in a moment.
你 你肯定在逗我吧
You. You have to be kidding me.
我待在一个比我鞋柜更小的牢房♥里
I've been in a cell smaller than my shoe closet.
我都不能用叉子吃东西
I wasn't allowed to eat with a fork,
这可能会更糟糕
which would have been worse
如果允许我吃除烘肉卷以外的任何东西
if I'd been allowed to eat anything but meatloaf!
我刚把你救出来
I did just bust you out.
是啊 从你把我关进的监狱
Yeah, out of a prison you put me in!
你知道我遇见你之前 生活是什么样的吗
Do you know what my life was like before I met you?
真的很棒
It was really nice.
但因为你 我的资产被冻结了
But because of you, I've had my assets frozen,
我遭到了毒打
I've been beaten.
你差点把我的舌头扯掉了
You almost ripped my tongue out of my mouth!
但我没有 我现在后悔了
But I didn't. I'm regretting that now.
是啊 那一切只是为了一个假货
Yeah. And all that for a fake.
蕾娜告诉了我"千里眼"的真♥相♥
Raina here, she told me the truth about "The clairvoyant."
他接受得不大好
He didn't respond well.
我信了 那怪我
Hey, I bought it. That's on me.
但如果你觉得
But you're crazy
我还会为你做什么事 那你就疯了
if you think I'm gonna do another damn thing for you.
你没告诉他吗
You didn't tell him?
不想毁掉惊喜
Didn't want to spoil the surprise.
我的确没有天赋 奎恩
It's true I'm not gifted, Quinn.
但那并不意味着我没有为你准备的
But that doesn't mean I don't have a special gift
一份特别礼物
just for you.
我的重力鎓化物
My gravitonium.
你就想说这个吗
That's all you've got to say?
谢谢
Thank you.
这样更像话
That's more like it.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表