剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
I'm Agent Coulson with S.H.I.E.L.D.
我听说你发现了一样有趣的东西
I understand you've made an interesting discovery.
我都不知道该如何解释
I-I'm not sure how to explain it.
这座神庙至少有五百年历史了
This temple dates back at least 500 years.
里面全是印加时代以前的文物
It's filled with pre-Incan artifacts.
而其中一样东西根本不该出现
One of them is impossible
而且看样子可能有危险
and looks like it might be dangerous.
我们就是为这个而来的
Well, that's why we're here.
小心
Watch out.
原封未动
Exactly as we found it.
还有谁知道
Who else knows about this?
只有当地政♥府♥
Just the ministry.
是他们联♥系♥了你们吧
I believe they are the ones who contacted you.
先生 请你和你的团队撤离现场
Sir, I need you and your team to evacuate the site
直到我们确定此物件的危险性
until we determine the risk associated with this object.
别去动他
Leave the man alone.
出于你自身的安全考虑
Now -- for your own safety.
完全没有人在谈论这东西
Nothing about this anywhere.
真不可思议
It's amazing.
我搜索了每一个数据流
I searched every data stream.
什么情况啊
What do you got here, guys?
小心啊 你还是...别碰了
Whoa, car-- uh, careful. I-I -- no, wouldn't do that.
不明物体嵌在化石岩层中
The object's placement in fossiliferous rock formations
所以它应该至少在那儿待了一千五百年了
suggests it's been here for at least 1,500 years.
那可比神庙的历史长一千年呢
That pre-dates this temple by a millennium.
或许是外星来的
Ah! Maybe it's alien.
或许吧 但是从外形和制♥造♥工艺来看
Yeah, but the shape and the craftsmanship --
很像是德国制♥造♥的
it's almost German.
轮胎印跟教授的一样
Tires match the prof's truck.
你的配枪呢
Where's your sidearm?
我要是需要用枪就会去夺一把来
If I need a gun, I'll take one.
是啊 都忘了你是"铁骑"的人
Right. Forgot I was working with "the cavalry."
不许再那么说
Don't ever call me that.
抱歉
Apologies.
我听说过你们的事
I've heard the stories --
巴林岛的事 你在行动中发生的事
what went down in in Bahrain, about you in action.
科尔森让你回归真是明智之举
You know, it was smart of Coulson to pull you out of retirement.
有个值得信任的朋友互相照应真的很好
It's nice to have a trusted friend who has your back.
你该多带两把枪的
Should have taken more guns.
-长官 -说
- Sir? - Go.
外面有情况
We have a situation.
这一带有很多反抗军
Lots of rebels in this area.
反抗军动静不会这么小
Not enough gunfire.
你们继续 我就来
Keep working. I'm on my way.
早上好 我是科尔森特工
Buenos dias. Soy Agente Coulson.
我们是为一起牵扯到国际安全的事件而来
Estamos aqui por un asunto de la seguridad internacional.
菲利普
Phillip?
卡米拉
Camilla?
让他们放下枪好吗
Do you mind?
你先请
After you.
现在我们要好好打个招呼了
And now for a proper hello.
升职做指挥官了啊 恭喜啊
Comandante -- a promotion. Congratulations.
三年前的事了 不过还是谢谢你
Three years ago. But thank you.
梅琳达·梅特工 格兰特·沃德特工
Agent Melinda May, agent Grant Ward,
这位是卡米拉·雷耶斯指挥官
This is comandante Camilla Reyes.
她是秘鲁军警的
She's with the police militar del Peru.
我们一起共事过
We used to work together back in the day.
告诉大家一切都好
Let the team know everything's okay.
我知道你在秘鲁领土上找到了奇怪的物件
I know you've found a strange object on Peruvian soil.
我们应该谈谈怎么处理这件事
We should have a conversation about how to proceed.
当然
Of course.
但是084不归发现国所属
But an 0-8-4 supercedes all national claims.
你看起来不错
You look good.
是啊 人家会健身的
Yeah, I work out.
来 我给你看点东西
Come, let me show you something.
你看到了吗 它是活的
Are you seeing this? It's alive.
你是说生死那种活着吗
Wha-- alive live?
它有运行正常的能量源
It has a functioning power source.
"瞌睡虫"读取到了放射性核素数据
Sleepy's reading radionuclides,
但它们跟任何已知同位素都不匹配
but they don't match any known isotope.
我这里得到暂时性匹配 但数值一直在变
I get temporal matches, but even then, they seem to shift.
那可能吗
Is that even possible?
那得取决于暂时性无线电之类的变化[不懂装懂中]
Depends on the shifting of the temporal radio stuff,
你懂的
so...
很奇怪 不是吗
It's totally weird, right?
我去找科尔森
I'm gonna go check on Coulson.
我们有伴儿了 国家警♥察♥来了
We've got company. National police.
-什么 -他们来干什么
- What? - Why are they here?
他们听说物件了
They heard about this object.
他们应该是来保护物件的
They're probably here to protect it.
这个区域有不少反抗军起义
This area has lots of rebel uprisings.
是啊 人♥民♥因为政♥府♥的
Yeah, people are fighting back
采矿政策而回击
against the government's mining policies.
很赞的
It's pretty kick-ass.
是的 很赞 都是暴♥力♥行为
Yeah, it's kick-ass, all the violence.
我不是那么说的
That's not what I'm saying.
对 你是那么写的
No, it's what you're typing.
在你的货车里 一个人 安安全全的
In your van, alone -- where it's safe.
还要多久
How much longer?
-干嘛这么着急 -我们身处险境了吗
- What's the hurry? - Are we in danger?
每个人都干好本职工作就不会
Not if everyone does their job.
你的职责到底是什么
What is yours, exactly?
这种可可来自秘鲁的一个秘密村庄
The cacao is from a secret valley in Peru.
很特别
Very special.
世界上最好的巧克力
The best chocolate in the world.
可以再多放点糖
Could use some sugar.
美国人
Americans.
你知道的 卡米拉 我这人很简单
You know me, Camilla. I'm a pretty simple guy.
你在这里的上个任务可一点都不简单
There was nothing simple about your last mission here.
那时我有贵人相助
I had some great help.
我们没法留住那个物件 是吗
There isn't any chance we get to keep the device, is there?
这不是我能决定的
It's not mine to give,
但我确定我们能找到一种尊重的方式解决
but I'm sure we can find a way to resolve this respectfully
通过给贵国提供...
in a way that gives your coun--
-反抗军 -待在我身后 跟紧
- Rebels. - Stay close. On my six.
看样子他们跟反抗军交手了
Sounds like they're engaging with the rebels.
我们走吧
Let's go.
他们朝我们这来了 快走
They're coming for it. Move!
不 不行不行
No. No, no, no, no, no.
-没关系的 -有关系
- It doesn't matter. - It does to me!
还是让我们来弄吧
Please, let us do this.
我们需要密闭容器携带084
We need a containment case for the 0-8-4.
没时间了
There's no time.
但它有一个波动的能源核
But it has a fluctuating power core --
频率在10兆赫以上
frequencies way above 10 exahertz.
抱歉 科学课结束
Sorry. Science class is over.
等等 等下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait.
你怎么能直接把它从墙上拔♥出♥来♥
You did not just pull that out of the wall.
脑子进水了吗
What is the matter with you?!
你知不知道我们还不了解从它发出的
Do you realize we do not know the amount of photon emissions
光子发射有多少 好吧
coming out of this -- okay.
我们也不知道如果它活跃起来会发生什么
We don't know what will happen if it gets excited.
-跟紧 -菲兹 别说了
- Stay close. - Fitz! Come on!
走
Come on.
你的人得退回来 否则我们逃不出去
Your men need to fall back now, or we'll never make the runway.
上你的卡车 走
Now -- your truck. Let's go!
退回去
Get back!
告诉你的人趴下
Tell your men to get down.
小心
Watch out!
上车 上车
Get in! Get in!
快 动起来
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表