剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Fury said to let you in,
但你带来了一堆人
and you show up with a bunch of people?
-是特工 -随便吧
- Agents! - Whatever.
重点是现在他们知道了基地的位置
The point is, they know where this place is now,
但我并不认识他们
and I don't know them.
九头蛇刚刚把冷藏库的人
Hydra just released the entire population of the fridge
都放出来了
into the wild.
会有暴♥力♥事件 会有人死掉
There's gonna be violence. People will die.
而我依然认为保护
And I still consider it my duty
这些人不受伤害是我的责任
to be the shield that protects them.
演讲很动人 真的
Moving speech, truly.
但流程结束前没人可以离开
But nobody leaves until they go through orientation.
什么流程
Orientation?
好了
All right.
你们只需要回答几个问题
Just gonna need you guys to answer a few questions,
只是一些心理分♥析♥ 没有不合理的问题
a few psychoanalytic, non sequitur questions.
测谎仪
A lie detector.
传说中的测谎仪 科尔森特工
The lie detector, Agent Coulson.
这个宝贝监测皮肤电流水平
This baby measures galvanic skin response,
耗氧量
oxygen consumption,
微表情 生物脑电波反馈
micro-expressions, biofeedback brain waves,
瞳孔扩张 声音指数
pupil dilation, voice biometrics --
监控96种参考数据
96 variables in all.
弗瑞亲自设计的
Fury designed this himself.
他想要个黑寡妇骗不过的测谎仪
He wanted a lie detector Romanoff couldn't beat.
结果呢
Did she?
你觉得弗瑞会说吗
Like fury would tell!
好吧
Okay.
我们越早完成这个步骤 就可以越早开工
Sooner we get this done, sooner we can get to work.
谁想第一个来
So who wants to go first?
我们会从一些简单地问题开始
We're gonna start with some easy questions
建立一个基准线 能告诉我你的全名吗
and establish a baseline. Can I have your full name?
梅琳达·乔莲·梅
Melinda Qiaolian May.
-眼睛颜色 -棕色
- Eye color? - Brown.
结过婚吗
You ever been married?
一次
Once.
你结过婚吗
Have you ever been married?
没有
No.
请列出你的直系亲属
Please list your immediate family.
只有我和我妈妈
Just me and my mum.
所以你不打算提你的外公吗
So you're not gonna mention your grandfather?
这事我一般不愿意广而告之
It's not something I advertise.
我不想因为自己的家庭背景被区别对待
Didn't want to be treated any different because I'm a legacy.
如果我是个咆哮突击队员的孙子
If I was the grandson of a Howling Commando,
我一定会把那个纹身纹在胸前的
I'd have that tattooed on my chest.
你的名字是什么
What is your first name?
斯凯
Skye.
姓什么
And what is your last name?
我只有名字 没有家庭 也没有姓
Only name. No family. No family name to inherit.
你给自己取名斯凯的
And you gave yourself the name Skye?
孤儿院给我起的名字叫
Well, the name they gave me at the orphanage
玛丽·苏·波波 所以
was Mary Sue Poots, so...
我小时候 我兄弟和我会给
When we were kids, my brother and I
对方取昵称
used to give each other nicknames.
他叫我闪电腿
He called me lightning foot.
鸡蛋和石头的区别是什么
What's the difference between an egg and a rock?
一个能吃 一个不能
Edible. Not.
这太无稽了 不同
Well, that's absurd. The differences are --
有很多
...innumerable.
如果你需要 我可以开始列清单 但是
If you want, I can start listing them, but then --
我们能说一天
...we'll be here all day.
-你听说过洞察计划吗 -没有
- Have you ever heard of project insight? - No.
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
与亚历山大·皮尔斯有过接触吗
Ever had any contact with Alexander Pierce?
我见过他 握过手
I've met him. We shook hands.
加勒特不时会跟他通个电♥话♥
Garrett would get a call from him once in a while,
提到他们有共同的朋友
Said they had mutual friends.
你孤身一人被冲上一座荒岛
You wash up on a deserted island alone.
沙滩上有一个盒子
Sitting on the sand is a box.
盒子里有什么
What is in that box?
大砍刀
Machete.
卫星电♥话♥ 让我可以打给什么人
A sat phone so I can call someone
来接我离开那座小岛
to get me off that island.
多大的盒子
How big is the box?
说你脑海中的第一个答案就好
Just say the first answer that comes into your mind.
-盒子里有什么 -西蒙斯
- What's in that box? - Simmons.
这问题可不简单啊
That's a hard one.
让我想想
Let me think.
时间机器塔迪斯
The Tardis.
我想说是我的笔记本电脑 充满电的
I want to say my laptop, fully charged.
但我不想看起来像在是跟随涨潮组织
But I don't want to seem subversive
-从事破坏活动... -你想多了
- with the Rising Tide and all... - you're over-thinking it.
反正笔记本电脑是傻透了 又没无线网络
The laptop would be stupid, anyway. There's no wi-fi.
神盾局已经不存在了
S.H.I.E.L.D. no longer exists.
机构已经被标为恐怖组织
The agency has been labeled a terrorist organization.
你为什么还在这里
So why are you here?
坦白说...
Honestly...
我也不完全确定
I'm not entirely sure.
我们必须团结一致 在我们信任的人身边
We have to stick together, keep the people we trust close-by.
事实上 也没有其他人了
No one else, really.
我爷爷当年抵抗过九头蛇
My grandfather fought Hydra back in the day.
好人终得胜利 我们要再做一次
The good guys won then. We'll do it again.
科尔森
Coulson.
这是我唯一的家
It's the only home I've ever known.
恭喜 斯凯特工 给你拿胸卡
Congratulations, Agent Skye. Let's go get you a lanyard.
拿到我的后台通行证了
Got my backstage pass.
小菜一碟吗
Piece of cake?
如果你不介意谈论自己的话
If you don't mind talking about yourself.
所以你会讨厌它的
So you'll hate it.
玩得开心哟
Have fun.
你的全名是什么
What is your full name?
我的名字是格兰特·道格拉斯·沃德
My name is Grant Douglas Ward.
请列举你的直系亲属
Please list your immediate family.
父母 一个姐姐 两个哥哥
Two parents, a sister, two brothers.
和他们都没有联♥系♥了
Don't have contact with any of them.
小伙子 你的基准线波动很严重啊
Boy, your baseline's getting a lot of spikes.
你感觉疼吗
Are you in pain?
是啊 只在呼吸的时候疼 断了两条肋骨
Yeah, only when I breathe. Two broken ribs.
好吧 试着别动 这可能会影响结果的
Okay, well, try not to move. It may affect the results.
我尽力而为
I'll try my best.
马库斯·丹尼尔斯曾是一名
Marcus Daniels was an assistant at a physics lab
设法利用某种暗黑力场中的电能的
where they were trying to harness the electrical power
物理实验室的助手
of something called Darkforce.
当你研究某种叫做"暗黑力场"的东西时
And nothing bad ever happens
从来就不会发生什么"坏事"
when you work with something called "Darkforce."
它是一种形态的宇宙辐射 纯负能量
It's a form of cosmic radiation, pure negative energy.
不稳定但很强大
Unstable but powerful.
你已经知道了 不是吗
You knew that already, didn't you?
丹尼尔斯暴露在其中 结果变得能够吸收
Daniels was exposed, ended up being able to absorb energy...
任何类型的能量
all types.
人脑 心脏 连续不断的电脉冲
Well, the human brain, the heart, run on electrical impulses.
正是如此 他能点人成尸
Exactly. He can kill with one touch.
而且我猜他很喜欢这么做
And I'm guessing he likes to.
我们要击毙他吗
Do we need to put a bullet in him?
很遗憾 没有那么简单
Unfortunately, it's not that simple.
他能吸收大部分常规武器的能量
He can absorb the energy of most conventional weapons.
他听起来是无法阻挡的
He sounds unstoppable.
正如菲兹所说 他的能力不稳定
Like Fitz said, his power's unstable.
上一次 我们用原光
Last time, we managed to capture him
使他的系统过载才得以擒住他
by overloading his system with pure light.
把他立刻暴露在超过他能吸收的能量之中
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表