剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
神盾局特工
第一季 第十五集
《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
你救了斯凯的命
You saved Skye's life.
这是什么
What is it?
为什么你还不高兴
Why aren't you happy about it?
在下面
Being down there...
亲眼看见我从哪里逃过鬼门关 我害怕
Seeing where I came from -- I just got really scared
她会像我一样遭受精神上的折磨
that she would suffer the way that I did.
沃德特工和我一直在上♥床♥...
Agent Ward and I have been having sex.
-一旦有什么负面影响 -我就和他断了
- And if it's a problem... - I'll end it.
洛茜的沙漠绿洲
我去去就回
I got to grab something real quick.
很快的 亲爱的
I'll be right back, my love.
瞧瞧啊
Get a look at that.
美人儿
H-hey, darlin',
你这样的美女 男人可以随便挑
gal like you could have any man you want.
为什么跟那个衰仔结婚
Why did you marry that little dude?
他很有钱吗
He loaded?
他不是我丈夫
He's not my husband.
我把他从新娘子手里抢来的
I took him from his bride earlier today.
我需要他提供安全护送
I needed him to provide safe passage.
你惹上麻烦了吗
You in trouble?
如果你需要躲风头的地方
'cause if you need a place to lay low for awhile,
这里就不错
this is as good as any.
那野兽是什么呀
What kind of beast is that?
1987年款经典软尾
It's a 1987 heritage softail.
如果你想听听响儿 可以上我的摩托
You can hop on mine, you want to feel a roar.
棒极了
How grand.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
我的手下叫我雄鸡
My men, they call me Rooster.
你还有手下吗
You have men?
你是他们的首领吗
You are their leader?
是的
Last time I checked, yeah.
你和你的手下现在效忠于我
You and your men now serve me.
他在骚扰你吗
This guy bothering you?
不 他是我的人了
No. He's with me now.
什么
What?
不
No!
我才是你的人
I'm with you!
你说我们会永远在一起 记得吗
You said we'd be together forever, remember?
我说我们会在一起 直到最后
I said we'd be together till the end.
这就是最后了
It is the end.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫罗蕾莱
I'm Lorelei.
现在
Now...
把我介绍给你的手下认识吧
...introduce me to all of my men.
不行 我说什么来着
No! What did I say?
该死 每次都被发现
Damn it. Every time.
你仿佛有个传感器
It's like you have a sensor
-我屁♥股♥一离开床你就能知道 -躺回去
- for whenever my butt lifts off the bed. - Back in it.
-我就是想伸展一下腿 -赶紧躺回去
- I just want to stretch my legs. - Now.
看 我脸色好多了
Look! There's color in my cheeks.
呼吸也...
Breathing without...
感觉整个身体都在燃烧 好得很
...feeling like my whole body's on fire. I'm good.
"好得很"不适合描述
"Good" is not the appropriate word
你的身体状况
to describe your state.
你中了两枪 胃部被击穿
You've been shot twice, had your stomach perforated,
呼吸管插在你的喉咙里
and a breathing tube shoved down your throat.
"好点了"更准确
"Better" is the more accurate word.
又抽血
Again with the blood drive?
要抽干了好吗
I'm not gonna have anything left.
我不太喜欢西蒙斯医生
Not sure how I feel about Dr. Simmons.
好严格呢
She's so strict.
还有点蠢蠢的
And pokey.
我还没提病人斯凯不听话又固执呢
Well, patient Skyes unruly and stubborn.
还很感激
And grateful.
希望你知道
I hope you know that.
不是我一个人做到的
I didn't do it alone.
可我还是...
Still, I'm the most...
最最最最感激的病人
"Grateful-est-est" patient alive.
哪有那么个词语
That's not even a word.
现在不方便吗
This a bad time?
如果你是来把我救走的话 很方便
It is if you're here to bust me out.
典狱长把软禁的时间延长了
The warden has extended house arrest.
口音学得太烂了
Terrible accent.
我看起来一定糟糕极了
I must look terrible!
西蒙斯不肯给我镜子
Simmons won't even bring me a mirror.
我见过更糟的
I've seen worse.
多谢夸奖
Wow. Thanks.
不 我是说
No, I mean,
你看起来比濒死时好很多
You look better than when you were dying.
说错话你就别补救了 沃德
Swinging and a-missing, Ward.
很高兴看到你
It's great to see you...
好些了
Better.
我独自一人闯进去太莽撞了
It was so stupid to go in there alone.
别再多想了
There's no point in doing that now.
你很勇敢
You were brave.
多亏了你 神盾局的特工都知道
Thanks to you, every S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent in the country knows
麦克·彼得森还活着
Mike Peterson's alive.
你跟他们说他那条神奇的腿了吗
You tell them about his magic leg?
我没有那么描述 但说了
I didn't call it that, but yes.
加勒特特工正在给麦克做测试
Agent Garrett's running point on Mike.
认为他可能属于某个叫死亡战士的计划
Thinks he's part of some project called Deathlok.
他看起来确实像死了 你本应该...
He looked like death. You should have...
他都不愿看我
He wouldn't even look at me.
他们对他做了些事情 他需要帮助
They did something to him. He needs help.
早过了帮助的阶段了
He's past help.
他当时和你在一起 斯凯 他本应保护你
He was there with you, Skye -- could have protected you.
但他却任由你变成了这样
He let this happen to you.
就这点我永远不会原谅他
And I'll never forgive that.
我应该更好的保护自己 所以
Well, I-I need to better protect myself, so...
等到西蒙斯说我状况可以了
when Simmons gives the all-clear,
我们就开始训练吧
we'll start training?
我们会循序渐进的恢复训练
We'll ease you back into it.
不 我需要很严格的训练
No. I want to train harder.
下一次 我不希望指望什么
Next time, I don't want to depend
神奇药物来救我
on some miracle drug to save me.
她开始怀疑
She's beginning to get suspicious
我为何要抽那么多血了
of all the blood I'm taking.
也难怪
No wonder.
你一天要测试多少个样本
How many samples have you tested each day?
远远不够
Not enough.
不够找出她和科尔森的血液中到底有什么
Not enough to find anything in her blood or Coulson's.
我们把药剂注射到她血液里以后
There isn't ample residue remaining in the vial to examine
试管里就没有足够的残留让我们去检验了
after we emptied it into her bloodstream.
我们只找到一个太遗憾了
Such a pity we only found the one.
很抱歉我没有停留足够长的时间
Well, excuse me for not sticking around
让自己被炸成碎片
long enough to get blown to pieces.
这神奇药物的最后一点样本
It's just that the last sample of this miracle drug
都在斯凯体内
is inside Skye.
-一点东西都检测不到吗 -不行
- You can't find any trace of it? - No.
她在以指数级的速度痊愈
She's healing at an exponential rate,
但在细胞层面我什么异常都检测不到
but I can't detect anything irregular on a cellular level.
那你有跟科尔森说
And you've explained to Coulson
你需要把样本上传到总部吗
that you need to upload the samples to H.Q.?
他阻止了我 让我保密
He shut me down, said to keep it in-house.
我是说 这药物可以成为一个伟大的突破
I mean, this drug could be a phenomenal breakthrough,
可以挽救很多生命
could save countless lives.
他为何要这么紧张呢
Why is he being so twitchy?
你当时和他一起在地堡里
Well, you were down in the bunker with him.
你有发现什么奇怪的事情吗
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表