剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
这些坐标一定代表着什么
These coordinates mean something.
我敢肯定
I'm certain of it.
这飞机也是弗瑞给我的
Fury also gave me this plane.
谁要想下去 机舱内有降落伞
Anyone wants off, chutes are in the bay.
请自便
Help yourself.
我们人数不足
We were outnumbered,
并且神盾局占据有力位置
And S.H.I.E.L.D. pressed the advantage.
-但你们都靠直升机逃出来了 -是的 长官
- You managed to make it out with the chopper. - Yes, sir.
那就行 魔方不是问题
No worries, then. The cube's small potatoes.
只要我们攻入了冷藏库
Once we hit the fridge
拿到藏在里面的各种有趣玩具
and grab all the fun toys tucked away inside,
到时攻占任何基地都不在话下
We'll be able to take any base we want.
九头蛇万岁
Hail hydra!
得了 把手放下吧 卡米斯基
All right, all right, put your arms down, Kaminsky.
你这样子看着就像个拉拉队员似的
You look like a west Texas cheerleader at a pep rally.
-让我看看那件武器 -是的 长官
- Let me see that weapon. - Yes, sir.
把那条带子收起来
Tuck that strap in.
你是不是有点失望
You were disappointed
他其实没有千里眼的能力
that he wasn't a real clairvoyant.
有个问题我早就想问你了
There was a question I would have asked.
你跟他认识很久了吗
You've known him a long time?
在我十几岁的时候就认识了
Ever since I was a teenager.
他将我从地狱里拯救出来
He pulled me out of a hell.
让我不至于迷失自我
Saved me from myself.
现在 你够了解我了吗
So, now do you know me?
你知道该怎么套我的话了
You know how to work me?
我只是好奇而已
I'm just curious.
如果我真想套你的话
If I wanted to work you,
我就会问你关于科尔森和他团队的事
I'd ask you about Coulson and his team
以及你是如何取得他们的信任的
and how you managed to gain their trust.
我从飞机上跳了下去
I jumped out of a plane.
卧底技巧入门课
Deep-cover tactics 101 --
第一步 勇于牺牲自我的英勇举动
Perform selfless acts of bravery early on.
我跳机救回了那个女博士
So I jumped to save the scientist.
不过我有降落伞
I had a parachute.
梅就没怀疑过吗
May never suspected.
梅特工是主要威胁
Agent May was the primary threat,
所以我和她走得很近
so I let things get intimate.
你不像她喜欢的类型
You don't seem like her type.
我是大众情人型
I'm everyone's type.
斯凯是个未知数
Skye was the unknown variable.
做她的监管人员让我得以指导她
Being her S.O. put me in a position to be a sounding board,
知道她在想什么
get an idea what she was thinking.
科尔森呢
And Coulson?
你要求参加的时候他不起疑吗
He wasn't skeptical when you pressured him to join?
他要求的我
He pressured me.
你越是不想加入进去
You'd be surprised how often you get invited to the party
就越有人来拉你
when you don't want to go.
长官 我当初受训成为特工
"Sir, I was trained from day one as a specialist.
我单打独斗 把事办好
"I go in alone, I get it done.
但是团队合作 我可做不来
This team thing -- not my speed."
我装成一个科尔森可以提携帮助的人
I gave Coulson a person he thought he could help.
飞机上都是这样的人
Plane was full of them.
就这样吗
It's that simple?
你对他们真的一点感情都没有
You really felt nothing for them.
我见过科尔森 他是个好人
I spent time with Coulson. He's a good man.
愿意为了你出生入死
Someone who'd lay down his life for you.
这样的人你不欠他的情吗
Don't you owe a man like that something?
当然
Sure.
但我欠加勒特一切
But I owe Garrett everything.
很好 肯定会成功 很好
Yeah, it's gonna be great. All right.
你还好吗
You okay?
跟你说吧 你我直接跳过
Tell you what, let's skip the part
你假装关心我好不好的戏码
where you act concerned about my well-being.
你想怎样
What is it you want?
我得没收你的武器
I need to confiscate your weapon.
能否告诉我你是哪根筋搭错了
You want to share the twisted logic
才让你产生这种念头
that makes you think that's a possibility?
弗瑞死了
Fury's dead.
这很难接受
It's hard to accept,
而且我们一直没时间悼念他
and we haven't had a chance to grieve.
没必要 我坚信他还活着
There's no reason to. I have faith that he's alive.
你的这种感觉
That feeling...
坚信他试图联♥系♥你的这种想法 菲尔
this belief that he is reaching out to you, Phil,
可能不是信念
it might not be faith.
可能有别的原因
It might be something else.
那会是什么
And what's that?
九头蛇
Hydra.
九头蛇
Hydra.
和那些美丽海岛的记忆一起
Impulses implanted in your brain
植入进你的大脑里
right alongside memories of a beautiful island.
是吗
Really?
你现在来就想和我说这个
This is what you want to come to me with right now?
根本不可能 弗瑞亲自下的令
That's not possible. Fury ordered the surgery.
没错 但塔希提计划并非他亲自负责
Yes, but he wasn't in charge of the Tahiti Project,
而真正主导你的手术的人也许正是负责
and the person that was behind that operation may be in ch--
慢着 慢着
Wait, wait, wait.
你刚说什么
What did you say?
幕后还有别人
Somebody else was behind it?
-是谁 -我不知道
- Who the hell was that? - I don't know.
谁 告诉我
Who?! Tell me!
菲尔 我不知道
Phil, I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
让我猜猜
Oh. Let me guess.
又只有弗瑞知道
Only Fury knows.
没错
Yes.
他不说 你不可能知道还有谁负责
And without him, there's no way to know who is responsible.
而你的行动
And there's a real danger
真的有被九头蛇控制的风险
that Hydra's controlling your actions.
所以弗瑞让我加入进来
That's why Fury put me on this plane.
好监视你
To watch you.
我不会交出我的武器的
I'm not gonna hand over my weapon.
你要动手抢吗
You want to try to take it from me?
那就好
Good.
滚出我的办公室
Now get out of my office.
我们必须要相信科尔森知道自己在做什么
We have to trust that Coulson knows what he's doing.
-我敬重科尔森 -你该称他科尔森特工
- Hey, I respect Coulson. - Agent Coulson to you.
科尔森特工
Agent Coulson.
他在中心救了我们
He saved our asses back at the hub.
但要我说 他这是冲动行事[追逐白鲸]
But I'm telling you, he's chasing the white whale.
得了吧 你读过《白鲸》吗
Okay. Have you even read "Moby-dick"?
读过 你呢
Yeah. Have you?
关你什么事
That's not the point.
麻烦你别再絮叨你的歪理邪说
Now if you please stop spouting your nonsense
让我集中精神整理存货
and let me get back to checking my inventory.
他也许是对的 菲兹
He may be right, Fitz.
科尔森可能不知不觉地把大家领进了陷阱
Coulson could be leading us into a trap and not even know it.
整个世界分崩离析 局势艰难
The whole world's coming apart at the seams.
现在可不是盲目行动的时候
Now's not the time to follow blindly.
是的
No.
这种时候要支持你相信的人
It's times like these you stick with the guy you believe in.
冷藏库 地点属机密
那有上百层楼
It's a hundred floors.
唯一的办法就是通过屋顶
The only way in is through the roof.
请报上姓名 并说明此行目的
Identify yourself and state your purpose.
我是格兰特·沃德特工 你们应该认识他
Agent Grant Ward. You know who this is.
汉德叫我们来的
Hand called it in.
我们有明确的规定 汉德特工不在时
We have specific orders not to let anyone in
禁止任何人入内
without Agent Hand's presence.
那她人呢
So where is she?
你认为呢
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表