剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
你还在保护你的秘密
You're still protecting your secrets.
有什么是你不想让我说出去的吗
Is there anything specific you're afraid I'll talk about?
塔希提计划 是不是
T.A.H.I.T.I. maybe?
-菲尔 -我是不利因素
- Phil. - I'm a liability.
-是这样吗 -成熟点 菲尔
- Is that it? - Grow up, Phil.
如今你当然是不利因素
Of course you're a liability.
但我知道你会做出正确的选择
But I know you'll do the right thing.
正确的选择
The right thing?
从你嘴里说出来真是可笑
That's funny coming from you.
在你和弗瑞做出那些事以后
After everything you and Fury have done?
听着 那是为了你好
Look, it was for your own good.
为我好 我懂 我明白
For my own good. I know. I get it.
你该告诉我真♥相♥的
You should have been straight with me.
我会誓死守卫你的秘密
I would have kept your secrets like a good soldier.
我一直如此
I always have.
可当你该去怀疑身边其他人时
But instead, you were worried about me
你却选择怀疑我
when you should have been worried about anyone else.
你说得对
You're right.
我们没能预见九头蛇的入侵
We should have seen Hydra coming.
但特区一战后 他们已经没有任何机会
But after D.C., they don't stand a chance.
约翰·加勒特却有
John Garrett does.
加勒特 我听说沃德已经解决了他
Garrett? I heard Ward took care of him.
沃德是他的秘密武器
Ward's his secret weapon.
他杀了维多利亚·汉德 袭击了冷藏库
He killed Victoria Hand, then raided the fridge,
如今还带走了斯凯 在你突然出现
and now he's got Skye, which is where we were headed
卖♥♥友求荣之前 我们正准备去找他们
until you so rudely interrupted to sweeten your deal.
沃德是我审批的
I vetted Ward.
你想将功赎过吗 别浪费时间了
You want to make this right? Stop wasting time.
我们能进行下一步了吗
Can we move this along?
我们要彻查这里
I'd like to tear this room apart.
当然 上校 请随意
Sure, colonel. Knock yourself out.
-去叫你的人 我们该走了 -我们
Get your people. We need to move. "We"?
还要多久
How much longer?
半个小时
Half-hour.
你半个小时前就是这么说的
You said that a half an hour ago.
不是你让我别紧张的吗
Weren't you the one who told me to relax?
那边的警♥察♥一直在看我们
Those cops over there keep looking at us.
他们只是在打量女服务员罢了
They're just checking out the waitress.
他们又不知道
They don't know
你正在假扮成别人
you're pretending to be someone you're not.
是吗 好吧
Yeah, all right.
我在假扮谁
Who am I pretending to be?
我的急躁男友
My impatient boyfriend.
我喜欢这个身份
I like that cover.
你最长的卧底任务时间是多久
What's the longest you've been undercover?
很深入的那种
Like, deep undercover?
16个月
Uh, 16 months.
什么时候的事
When was that?
学院毕业后第五年吧
Mm, about five years outside of the academy.
我在华沙的大使♥馆♥伪装成一名大使随员
I posed as a Russian attache at the embassy in Warsaw.
那一定很辛苦 过着那种双重生活
That's got to be so hard, living a double life like that --
刻意与别人接近 最终只为了背叛他们
Getting close to people, only to turn on them.
我不知道加勒特是怎么做到的
I don't know how Garrett did it.
加勒特
Garrett?
这么长时间来他一直是你的监管人员
Think about all that time he spent as your S.O. --
慢慢地了解你 成为你的导师
Getting to know you, being your mentor --
最后却用谎言欺骗你 背叛你
only to lie to your face, betray you like that.
这确实很难接受
It was, uh, difficult to accept.
庆幸的是 那些都过去了
But thankfully, that's over.
因为你解决了他
Because you took care of him.
我们能不现在讨论这个吗
Can we not discuss this right now?
如果在你对他后脑开枪前
If you had one more moment before you shot him
你还有那么一刻的时间
in the back of the head so heroically,
如果他正坐在这儿
If he was sitting right here
-你能对他说任何话 你会说什么 -斯凯
- and you could say anything you want, what would you say? - Skye.
你会说他很恶心吗
Would you say he's disgusting?
你会跟他说他是个恶心的
Would you tell him he's a disgusting,
阴险狡诈的叛徒吗
backstabbing traitor?
还是去死吧
Or to rot in hell?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我真希望你能诚实地跟我谈一次话
I'm just trying to have an honest conversation for once.
他们在清理人群了 我们该走了
They're starting to clear people out. We should go.
不了 我在这就好
No, I think I'm good here.
斯凯 我们暴露了 快走吧
Skye, we've been made. Come on.
不
No.
应急调度系统 在逃嫌犯
是我给他们的线索
I tipped them off.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
你们两个 举起双手 快点
You two, show me your hands! Now!
走出卡座 慢点
Out of the booth, nice and slow.
转过身去
All right, turn around.
-双手放在脑后 -小心点 他有武器
- Hands on your head. - Just be careful. He's armed.
斯凯
Skye!
警官 我投降
Officers, I surrender!
慢点 女士 你在说些什么
Slow down, ma'am. What are you talking about?
我是神盾局特工
No, no. I am an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.,
是在逃嫌犯 抓我吧
a wanted fugitive. Take me in.
快点 干什么呢 快把我带走
Come on! What are you doing?! Get me out of here!
你被捕了
That's it!
我愿意做任何
I'll do whatever you --
斯凯
Skye!
斯凯 别跑
Skye, don't run.
你不明白
You don't understand!
我并不想伤害你
I'm not trying to hurt you!
你该谢谢我 是我帮了你
You should be thanking me. I saved your ass.
你这根本不是帮我
You didn't save my ass.
你把这事弄得人众皆知了
You turned it into a public spectacle.
你让她有了可乘之机
You let her get one over on you.
这正是加勒特担心的
That's exactly what Garrett was afraid of.
加勒特不是命令你不准出现在我面前吗
And Garrett told you to stay out of sight.
他吩咐我暗中协助你
He ordered me to shadow you.
他知道你对斯凯有恻隐之心
He knew you had a soft spot for Skye
她可能会利用这一点
And she might take advantage of it.
那他就错了
Well, he was wrong.
她在我们手上
We have her.
只要她告诉我们地点 我们就没事了
And once she gives us a location, we'll be off.
你们做梦去吧
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
你先回避一下 我来解决她
Take a walk. I can handle this.
你能吗 这么久了你也没解决成
Can you? You haven't so far.
加勒特说你只有五分钟
Garrett says you have five minutes.
我能解释的
I can explain.
你个骗子 混♥蛋♥ 去死吧你
Lying bastard! Son of a bitch! You lying --
别打了 停下
Stop. Stop. Stop!
冷静点
Calm down.
能消停点吗 结束了 你输定了
Okay? Okay? It's over. You can't win.
明白吗
Okay?
够了
Stop.
相处了这么久
All this time,
一起经历了风风雨雨 为什么
everything we've been through -- why?
你怎么能背叛我们
How could you?
我在执行任务 与个人情感无关
I was on a mission. It wasn't personal.
"与个人..." 你说的这叫什么话
"It was--" You did not just say that.
与个人情感无关吗
"It wasn't personal"?!
斯凯 听我说
Skye, listen to me.
天啊 我没准真就信了你了
God, I might actually believe that.
你 他们招募你成为纳粹分子时
You -- that I-- that is the twisted logic
肯定就是用这种变♥态♥逻辑给你洗♥脑♥的
that they teach you when you sign up to be a Nazi.
你先等会 我才不是纳粹
Stop. Wait. I'm not a Nazi.
你就是
Yes, you are.
你就是个纳粹分子
It is exactly what you are.
就写在神盾局手册第一章
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表