剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
I can see you running scenarios in your head,
有什么发现吗
So what do you got?
最好的情况是凯尼格特工
Best case -- Agent Koenig
知道一些我们不知道的事
knows something we don't.
他带走了一个小队
He took a team,
为了安全原因没有告诉我们
kept us in the dark for our safety.
那最坏的情况呢
Worst-case scenario?
我们之中一直有内奸
We've had a wolf in the herd the whole time.
沃德是九头蛇
菲兹都把糖果藏在床底下
Fitz keeps the candy under his bunk.
你在找什么
What are you up to?
只是想找个卫星电♥话♥打给其他队员
Just looking for the sat-phone to call the team,
确保大家都没事 没人被炸飞
make sure everyone's all right, no one's blown up.
我有电♥话♥
I've got the phone.
我刚刚和科尔森通过话
I just talked to Coulson a little while ago.
-真的吗 -是的 对不起
- You did? - Yeah, sorry.
应该告诉你的
Should have told you.
他们都很好 我们越快到达指定地点
They're okay, but the sooner we get to the location,
解密硬盘
decrypt that drive...
就能越快与队伍汇合
The sooner we can rendezvous with the team.
说得对
Exactly.
定位加密硬盘在当时看来很明智
Seemed like a smart play at the time, geo-locking the drive.
我没想到会连累我们自己
I didn't think it would backfire on us.
这不叫连累
It hasn't backfired.
硬盘本身就应该做到无法破解
The drive is supposed to be impossible to crack.
不过这倒是个很特别的坐标啊
Pretty specific coordinates, though.
你可以选择世界上的任何地方
You could have picked anywhere in the world.
为什么是个洛杉矶的餐厅
Why a random diner in L.A.?
这个地点是早就存储在加密方式里的了
It was already built into my encryption.
一直没变过 但也挺合适的
Never changed it. But it's fitting.
那是我遇见麦克尔·彼得森的地方
It's where I met Mike Peterson.
是这趟神盾局
It's where this whole S.H.I.E.L.D.
过山车起航的地方
roller coaster started.
再说了 从战术角度看 你会考虑些什么
Plus, tactically, what do you look for in a dropsite?
公众场所 人员密集 多出口
Public place, lots of people, multiple exits.
是啊 如果在那遇到麻烦了我会很安全
Yep. Figured if I ever got in trouble, I'd be safe there.
你会很安全的
Oh, you'll be plenty safe.
但这个 并不是解决之道
This, however, is not the answer.
有什么关系 女孩子就不能保护自己吗
What's the matter? A girl can't defend herself?
这种情况下 我们最不希望看到的
In this situation, the last thing we can afford
就是因为藏匿武器被抓起来
is to get pinched on a concealed-weapons charge.
你又一次说对了
You're right. Again.
反正也找不到子弹
Couldn't find any rounds anyway.
我们会没事的
Hey. We are gonna be okay.
我答应你 直到这件事结束之前
I promise, until this thing is over,
我都不会让你离开我的视线
I'm not gonna let you out of my sight.
不可能 这不应该
Impossible. It can't be.
不 不 我不相信
No. No. I-I don't believe it.
深呼吸 菲兹特工
Take a breath, Agent Fitz.
别让我深呼吸
Don't tell me to take a breath.
你到底是谁 我说真的
Who the hell are you? I mean, really. Come on.
我甚至不知道你是谁
I don't even know who you are.
-我刚经历过这些 记得吗 -别碰我
- I just went through this, remember? - Don't touch me.
我的监管人员刚被证明也是个满嘴谎话的
My S.O. turned out to be a lying son of a --
但不是沃德 不是沃德
Well, not Ward. Okay? Not ward.
你知道为什么吗 因为他是我们的朋友
Do you know why? Because he's our friend.
西蒙斯一定会找到一些线索的
And Simmons will find something.
快点 告诉他 珍玛
Go ahead. Tell him, Jemma.
让我专心工作 菲兹
Let me work, Fitz.
但你要告诉他沃德不是
Yeah, but tell him that Ward isn't --
让我专心工作
Let me work.
一定有别的原因 长官 你仔细想想
Something else is at play here, sir. Think about it.
他们只是想混淆视听
They're just trying to mess with our heads.
他们在墙上写那些就是想吓唬我们
They wrote that on the wall to scare us.
-按部就班进行 -我们需要离开这里
- One step at a time. - We need to get out of here.
下一步是西蒙斯给出她的报告
Simmons will give her report. That's the next step.
他大约十小时前死于窒息
He died approximately 10 hours ago of asphyxiation --
在梅离开之后
after May left the premises.
凶器是一根细线
A thin wire was used to strangle him.
他的气管被压♥迫♥ 部分被割穿
His trachea is crushed, partially sliced through,
所以凶手下手很快
So it was done in a hurry.
鉴于撕裂伤的角度
Based on the angle of the lacerations,
凶手至少高六尺二寸 并且强壮到
the killer was at least 6'2" and strong enough to...
把他抬到...
lift him into...
是沃德干的
Ward did this.
好了 够了
Okay! Okay!
我们必须控制住自己
We need to hold it together.
听着
Listen...
再多的愤怒
...All that anger,
再多的痛苦
all that pain,
你都必须克制 要集中精力找到斯凯
you need to hold it in and focus it on Skye.
她还活着
She's alive.
她明知道人是沃德杀的
And she just walked out of here hand in hand
还和他携手走出去
with someone she knows is a murderer
因为她在伪装骗他
because she's playing him --
就像沃德伪装欺骗我们一样
just like he played us.
菲兹
Fitz, Fitz...
我们得修好通讯系统
we have to fix the communications.
我们必须找到那架飞机
We have to track that plane.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
很好
Good.
以我对斯凯的了解 她一定是有计划的
If I know Skye, she's got a plan.
在沃德发现她的计划之前
And we're gonna find her
我们必须找到斯凯
before Ward figures out what that is.
斯凯啊 你到底有什么计划
Come on, Skye. What's your play?
我都记不得上一次坐在餐馆里是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I sat in a restaurant.
是啊 一直以来都是机舱 地道和飞机餐
I know. It's been all tubes, tunnels, and plane food.
说不定我还能点个馅饼当甜点呢
Maybe I will get pie for dessert.
甜点
Dessert?
我还指望一杯咖啡的工夫就能完事了
I was hoping we'd be done by the time I finished coffee.
你知道破解这硬盘需要多长时间吗
Do you have any idea how long it'll take to decrypt this drive?
是你的话 我估计只要十分钟吧
For you? I figured 10 minutes.
怎么可能
Not even close.
GPS就要花不少时间来校准
The GPS will take a hot second to calibrate,
而且我是用的笔记本电脑
but I'm working on a laptop.
所以即使每字节要三个循环的话
So even at three cycles per byte,
那太字节的数据就要...
there are still terabytes of data --
别跟我讲细节了 告诉我时间
Spare me the details. Give me the timeframe.
一小时能破解就算是奇迹了
An hour would be a miracle.
科尔森要求昨天就该破解了
Coulson needs this yesterday.
沃德 我的笔记本又不是时光机
My laptop's not a time machine, Ward.
这种事急不来
That's the science.
看来你能吃上甜点了
Guess we're having dessert.
能给我拿根电缆吗 抽屉里应该有一根
Can you grab me a cable? Think there's one in the drawer.
多谢
Thanks.
好像管用
That seemed to work.
菲兹用空客的继电器给它供能
Fitz is using the jumpjet's relay to power it.
他在这方面简直是天才
He's like a ninja with this crap.
-他怎么样 -被吓坏了
- How's he doing? - Freaking out.
但集中注意力完成任务是个好方法 你怎么样
But focused on the task, which was good advice. And you?
相信我 我会留到以后一起爆发的
Trust me, I'm gonna have a major freak out later.
好了
All right.
沃德是九头蛇的人
Ward is hydra.
你知道这意味着什么吧
You know what that means.
加勒特还活着
Garrett is alive.
-而汉德特工死了 -是他们袭击的冷藏库
- And Agent Hand is dead. - So they hit the fridge.
就是说他们得到了想要的所有武器
It means they've got all the weapons they could possibly want.
而我们对这一切根本一无所知
And we didn't have a clue.
为什么还冒风险回来呢
So why risk coming back here?
至少不是为了把我们都铲除
It wasn't to cross us off.
他想从你这里得到什么
What do you have that he wants?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表