剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Only facts, and the fact is,
只有事实 而事实就是
a bullet will take you out of whatever world you're in.
一个子弹会令你离开你身处的世界
Any idea which direction May could've taken her?
知道梅可能会带她走哪个方向吗
We'll deploy the golden retrievers.
我们用"金毛猎犬"吧
They're in here.
在这里
Fitz!
菲兹
This is no time for childish nonsense like this!
现在没时间玩这些孩童玩意儿
Pranking was your idea.
恶作剧是你的主意
And obviously, I rigged this little beauty
而且很明显 这个恶作剧
before I knew there was a dimension jumping psychopath in the mix.
是我在知晓空间穿越疯子之前弄好的
Wait, childish.
等等 孩童
This guy is childish.
这人孩子气
What are you getting at?
你想说什么
Tobias.
托拜厄斯
Is that you?
是你吗
He wanted her to notice him.
他想引起她的注意
Why would he file a complaint to her office
他为什么要在一切正常的情况下
when there was nothing wrong
发投诉到她的办公室去
and then cause an actual safety issue himself?
之后自己引发了真正的安全隐患
To get her fired?
为了害她被炒鱿鱼吗
To get her attention, to spend time with her.
为了引起她的注意 与她共处
Think about it he scared the guy
想想看 他吓唬了那个
who was harassing her at the airport.
在机场骚扰她的人
He tried to hit you with a cop car.
他想用警车撞你
When we took her into custody.
在我们拘捕她的时候
Yeah, he's not trying to hurt her.
他并没企图伤害她
He's trying to protect her.
反而努力保护她
He likes her.
他钟情于她
Stay here.
待着这里
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
Tell him I won't hurt you.
告诉他我不会伤害他
Tobias, wait, she's a friend.
托拜厄斯 等等 她不是坏人
Hannah.
汉娜
You have to stop.
你得收手了
Please.
拜托了
Listen, we believe you're trapped between two worlds
我们认为你被困于两个世界当中
This world And hell.
这个世界 以及地狱
I'm being dragged to hell for what I did.
因为我的所作所为 我被困在地狱
What did you do?
你做了什么
Just loosen a few bolts, and then you'd visit.
只是扭松了几颗螺栓 然后你来了
It was the best part of my day.
那是我一天中最好的时光
I'm sorry. I I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt.
对不起 我无意伤害任何人
Oh, no.
不
Tobias.
托拜厄斯
How could you?
你怎么能这样
I killed them.
我杀了他们
I know.
我知道
And even worse, everyone started blaming you.
更糟糕的是 大家开始责怪你
I tr I tried to stop them.
我试着阻止他们
But you hurt more people.
但你伤害了更多的人
I was trying to protect you from them.
我是在努力保护你不受他们伤害
I was trying to atone for my sin.
我是在努力弥补罪过
Hannah, please,
汉娜 拜托
maybe if you forgive me, I won't go to hell.
如果你原谅我 也许我不会下地狱
Only God can forgive you.
只有上帝才能原谅你
And he won't.
而他不会的
You can't undo what's been done.
做过的事没法挽回
That will be with you forever.
它将永远伴着你
But trying to hold on to this life,
但不顾一切地过这种生活
clinging to the person you thought you could be,
不顾他人地坚持成为你自以为能成为的人
that's hell.
那才是地狱
And you're dragging her down with you.
而你在拉她一起下地狱
You have to let go
你必须放手
before my people come and make you do it.
不然我的人来了也会逼你这样做
If you care about her, and I know you do,
如果你关心她 我知道你关心
let her go.
放过她
Let the girl go, Tobias.
放过这姑娘 托拜厄斯
Let the girl go.
放手吧
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Let's go, it's over.
走吧 结束了
What did you say to him?
你跟他说了什么
Same words you said to me in Bahrain.
跟你在巴林岛和我说的话一样
She all right?
她没事吧
Much better.
好多了
Let me know if she needs anything.
她需要什么就告诉我
Can Fitz repair it? No.
菲兹能修好吗 不能
This one's a lost cause.
它没救了
But May isn't.
但梅还有救
If anyone can bring her around, it's you.
如果有人能说服她 那就是你
You know what makes people tick.
你知道怎样激励别人[滴答作响]
Pun intended.
一语双关
So do you.
你也是
You see the good in them.
你能看到他们的优点
You were a friend to Hannah,
你曾是汉娜的朋友
you can't wait to get inside May's head,
你等不及要进入梅的头脑
and you figured out Tobias without even trying.
你没花什么力气就搞懂了托拜亚斯
Guess I'm full of surprises.
看来我充满惊喜啊
But this isn't one of them.
但这并不是其中之一
I wanted you paying close attention
我让你重点关注
to the index asset evaluation and intake process
目录人员评估和纳入过程
because someday, you'll be really good at it
因为某天 你会很擅长的
even the best.
甚至是最出色的
ACThanks, A.C.
谢谢
Maybe you'll get to rename it.
也许你可以重新取个名字
Good, because that name is super stupid.
很好 因为那名字蠢爆了
I know.
我知道
Mind if I keep you company?
介意我陪着你吗
Cool.
那就好
We'll be back in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
Ta da!
好了
金属箍
That isn't a word in our language.
我们的语言里没这个词
I've never heard of it. I'm checking.
我没听说过 我来查查
Our language?
我们的语言
You mean the English language, first spoken in England?
你是指一开始在英国说的英语吗
Aglet a plastic or metal tube
"金属箍 一根塑料或者金属管"
"covering the end of a shoelace."
包住鞋带的末尾
Oh, come on.
拜托
She used her Britishness against us.
她用大不列颠的玩意对付我们
It's a word.
这是个词啊
It's not funny.
不好笑
I was sleeping peacefully.
我睡得很安稳
Very clever, Simmons.
很聪明啊 西蒙斯
I didn't I didn't do it.
不是我♥干♥的
Well, Ward, I don't appreciate
沃德 我不喜欢...
Don't look at me.
别看我啊
Okay, well, Skye
好吧 斯凯
No.
不是我
Well, who, then?
那是谁啊
Look, the bunks should be off limits, okay?
整蛊不该进床铺的 好吗
Don't laugh!
别笑
Because I know it was one of you.
我知道是你们中的一个干的
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表