剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
-菲兹 -长官
- Fitz. - Sir?
可怜的家伙
Poor thing!
被打晕的总是他 是吧
He's always getting knocked out, isn't he?
杀了我吧
Kill me.
我宁可死 也不愿回那地方
I'd rather die than go back to that place.
你想得美
You will not get off that easy.
怎么了
Why?
这不是你想要的吗
It's what you want.
我能从你眼中看出来
I can see it in your eyes.
还是你宁愿听到自己心爱的男人
Or would you rather hear about how the man you loved
像狗一样跟着我
followed me around like a dog...
听到他的触摸 他的亲吻
hear of his touch, his kiss,
他看我的眼神...
the look in his eyes when I --
继续说啊
You were saying?
很抱歉
Sorry about this.
等一下
Whoa. Wait a minute.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是我
It's me.
我回来了
Okay? I'm back.
他说的是实话
He speaks the truth.
那就好
Good to know.
很抱歉
My apologies.
对你们的飞船所造成的损坏
The damage caused to your flying boat
是不幸的
was unfortunate.
更糟的它都经历过
It's seen worse.
我向你们保证
I assure you,
罗蕾莱会因为对人类
Lorelei will be punished severely
犯下的罪行受到严惩
for the crimes against your people.
她的所作所为
It must have been hard for you...
要你看开 放手
after everything she did,
一定很难
to move past it, to let it go.
奥丁下令活捉她
Odin ordered her back alive.
作为他的战士
As one of his warriors,
我遵从他的意愿
I bow to his will.
不计代价后果吗
Regardless of what it cost you?
就像你们的神盾局 我们也受规矩的约束
Much like your S.H.I.E.L.D., we are bound by our code.
很荣幸能与你们并肩作战
I am honored to have fought by your side.
我去运行诊断程序
I'll run diagnostics,
看看飞机损坏情况怎么样
see how much damage we're dealing with.
那你自己呢
How much are you dealing with?
他没打断我什么...
He didn't break anything, so --
我指的不是这个
Not what I meant.
你应该跟他谈谈
You should talk to him,
说清楚
hash it out.
你也应该这么做
And you should take your own advice.
招待所之后你就好像有心事
You've been sitting on something since the Guest House.
不想跟我说的话 就跟斯凯说吧
If not with me, then with Skye.
你应该告诉她在那里看到了什么
She deserves to know what you saw down there.
我想着
I figure...
让你再揍我一次
I let you punch me again,
不停地揍
repeatedly,
-你不如... -没关系
- j-ust why don't you just -- - It's fine.
有关系
It's not.
我无意...
I never intended...
我不想伤害...
I didn't want to hurt --
你没伤害我
You didn't.
那对我根本没风险 我告诉过你
That was never a risk with me. I told you that.
你是说过
You...you did.
我们谈完了吧
Seems like we're done here.
好吧
Okay.
但如果罗蕾莱说的是实话
But if what Lorelei said was true...
你对她比对自己更诚实
...you were more honest with her than you are with yourself.
我没说你很脆弱
I'm not saying you were weak.
我是说所有男人都很脆弱
I'm saying all men are weak.
长官
Sir.
我理解你为什么要打我
I understand why you had to punch me.
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
我能和斯凯单独谈谈吗
Can I get a moment alone with Skye, please?
好的
Yeah.
我知道这表情 而且我有种预感
I know that face, and something gives me a feeling
我得做好心理准备
I should be sitting down for this.
我一直在想怎么告诉你这事
I've been looking for a way to tell you this,
我也一直在寻找答案
looking around for some answers,
希望找到合理的解释
something to help... explain...
但我找不到
...but I don't have any.
所以
So...
那个药
the drug,
救了我们俩的药
the one that saved us both --
我们找到它时 我发现了其他的东西
When we found it, I discovered something else.
我找到了它的原料
Its source.
原料是...
It was...
外星人
alien.
你是说...
A-alien, as in...
不明物质吗
unfamiliar?
不是
No.
我知道那是什么之后
The minute I learned what it was,
就立即试图阻止他们给你注射
I tried to keep them from injecting you with it,
但已经来不及了
but I was too late.
我很抱歉 斯凯
I'm so sorry, Skye.
你是想救我的命
You were trying to save my life.
而且你救了我
You did save my life.
我为此不顾一切 但我也因此会让你遭受
I was desperate to, and so I subjected you
未知的影响或是副作用
to unknown ramifications or side effects.
很抱歉这样说 但是长官...
I'm sorry to say this, sir, but...
那又怎样
So what?
我们现在还活着
We are alive.
你注射那个东西已经有...
And you've had that stuff in you for...
有一段时间了 现在你一切都好 是吧
uh, some time now, and you're okay, right?
再说了 你也没长出尖尾巴什么的
Plus, you're not sprouting a pointy tail or anything,
所以更不错了
so bonus there.
我知道你无所畏惧 但这次你应该感到害怕
I know nothing fazes you, but this should faze you.
我们对此一无所知
We are completely in the dark on this.
我们本来就活在未知中
That's where we live.
我是不明物体
I'm an 0-8-4.
天知道这又是什么意思
Who knows what the hell that means?
至少我们在共同面对
At least we're in the dark together.
没错
Yes.
但不会太久
But not for long.
之前束缚我的所有规章制度
To hell with any protocols
都见鬼去吧
or any code I used to be bound by.
我们有一大串的问题要解决
We have a long list of questions we need answers for,
而且我们必须独自解决
and we're going after them ourselves.
如果整个团队一起面对
Well, if the team's up for it --
不 听我说
No. No, listen to me.
我很信任他们 但我们不能告诉他们
I trust them, but we need to protect them from this.
弗瑞冒着巨大的风险来保守这个秘密
Fury went to dangerous lengths to keep this under wraps --
不惜对我撒谎 对神盾局撒谎
Lied to me, lied to S.H.I.E.L.D.
这是个惊天秘密 有人甚至为它而死
This is a powerful secret, a secret men died for.
在我们找到答案之前 我们不能告诉任何人
Until we know why, we can't share this with anyone,
为了他们的安全 也为我们自己
for their safety and ours.
明白了
Got it.
所以接下来干什么 AC
So, what'll it be, A.C.?
我们首先该找谁
What do we go after first?
应该为此负责的人
The person responsible for this.
我们要让他付出代价
And we make him pay.
我们马上回来
We'll be back in a moment.
不 听着
No, listen.
我很信任他们 但我们不能告诉他们
I trust them, but we need to protect them from this.
弗瑞冒着巨大的风险来保守这个秘密
Fury went to dangerous lengths to keep this under wraps --
不惜对我撒谎 对神盾局撒谎
Lied to me, lied to S.H.I.E.L.D.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表