剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
卫星电♥话♥来电
Hello?
喂
Simmons, it's me.
西蒙斯 是我
Why, hello... Dr. Nugent.
怎么会是你 纽金特博士
Is someone there?
有外人在吗
God, don't try to lie.
天呐 你就别说谎了
You are the worst at this.
你骗人的功力实在太差劲
Remember our safe word.
记住我们的安全口令
Manscaping?
脱毛
Oh, I shouldn't have said that.
我不该说这个词
Um, I am right as rain.
我完全好了
Couldn't be better, old chap.
再好不过了 老兄
You three, out.
你们三个出去
Listen up.
听好了
I may have a lead on where centipede's holding Coulson.
我可能有蜈蚣关押科尔森地点的线索
Skye?
斯凯
What have you found?
你发现了什么
We're about to launch a major assault on a centipede lab,
我们准备对蜈蚣实验室发动大规模攻击
And you want to take your team
因为斯凯的预感
to the desert based on a hunch from Skye?
你就要带领你的小队去沙漠吗
It's not a hunch.
那不是预感
Skye followed the money from Vanchat back to centipede.
斯凯追查了从范查特到蜈蚣的金钱来源
Turns out they recently purchased
结果发现他们最近购买♥♥了
a small development less than 100 miles from here.
离这不到160公里的一个小住♥宅♥区
Well, that's great news for their real estate portfolio,
对他们房♥地♥产♥资产来说真是个好消息
but we have confirmed activity at the lab.
但我们已经证实验室里有活动迹象
I'm taking a strike team to investigate.
我会带领突击队去调查
End of story.
就这样
So we split up.
那我们就分头行事
You take the strike team and go after centipede.
你带领突击队去追查蜈蚣组织
We'll investigate Skye's lead,
我们会去调查斯凯的线索
see if Coulson's there.
看看科尔森是否在那
You backed my decision to kick Skye off the plane.
你同意我的决定 把斯凯踢下飞机
Seems like it worked out.
貌似成功了
Seems like you played me.
貌似你在耍我
Look, this isn't personal,
这不是针对个人
but I am taking my team and we're gonna find Coulson.
但是我会带领我的小队找到科尔森的
Send backup if you want.
如果你愿意 就增派支援
What makes you so sure this machine will even work?
你怎么这么肯定这台机器会有用
It worked on me.
在我身上起过作用
One thing before we start
开始前有件事
What is it with the flowers?
你怎么这么喜欢花
Who doesn't like flowers?
没人不喜欢花
I'm glad you noticed.
很高兴你注意到了
Close your eyes and relax.
闭上眼睛 放松吧
I want you to think back to your first memory after you died.
我要你回想在你死后的第一个记忆
What do you see?
你看到了什么
Sandy beach, blue waves
海滩 蓝色的浪花
just as I remember it.
和我记忆中的一模一样
Focus on the details.
把重点放在细节上
Can you feel that?
你能感觉到吗
Don't stop.
不要停下来
Listen to him!
听他的吧
Who ordered this?
谁下令这样做的
W what?
什么
Director Fury himself.
弗瑞局长亲自下达的命令
Got creepy?
一下就毛骨悚然了
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来这
There's nowhere to run!
你逃不掉的
Agent Coulson, something's happening, isn't it?
科尔森特工 你记起了什么 是不是
Listen to him.
听他的吧
I need you to look at your surroundings.
我要你观察一下你身处的环境
Try and describe what you see.
形容一下你看见了什么
Are you still in Tahiti?
你还是在塔希提岛吗
Tell me.
告诉我
It's dark.
漆黑一片
There's nothing.
什么都没有
Everything is dark.
什么都看不见
Coulson's got to be here somewhere.
科尔森肯定就里面
We need to split up.
我们得分头找
Or run.
或者分头跑
I'll take care of him.
我来解决他
Are you sure?
你确定
I got this. Come on, let's move!
交给我吧 好了 我们行动
Coulson!
科尔森
Now, Coulson, where the hell are you?
科尔森 你到底在哪
He's drifting.
他失去意识了
He's drifting.
他失去意识了
He's drifting.
他失去意识了
This is wrong. Can you feel that?
这根本就是错的 你能感觉到吗
Don't.
不要
Listen to him. Stop.
听他的吧 快停下
Who ordered this? Director Fury himself.
谁下令这样做的 弗瑞局长亲自下达的命令
This is wrong!
这是错的
Listen to him!
听他的吧
Let me die, please.
让我死了吧 求你了
Please.
求你了
Please, I'm begging you, let me die.
真的我求求你了 让我死吧
Please. Please let me die.
求你了 就让我死了吧
Let me die, please!
让我解脱吧 求你了
Please! Let me die!
求求你 让我死吧
Please! Let me die!
求你了 让我死吧
Stop fighting it, Agent Coulson.
不要抗拒这回忆 科尔森特工
Stop fighting it.
不要抗拒它
Please let me die.
让我死了吧
It's for his own good.
这是为了他好
Please, let me die!
让我死了吧
Please, let me die!
让我死了吧
Please, let me die!
让我死了吧
Let me die. Let me die.
我不想活了 让我死吧
Coulson, Coulson.
科尔森 科尔森
Come back, come back, come back.
醒过来 醒过来 快醒过来
Come back, come back.
快醒过来
Skye.
斯凯
Skye.
斯凯
Nice jacket.
衣服不错啊
Bet there aren't any flowered dresses where she's going.
我打赌关她的地方可没有花衣裳穿
Amen to that, sister.
真是太好了[直译: 阿门 修女]
Dismissed.
解散
Let's go. Les's go, ma'am.
走吧 跟我来 女士
Just got off the phone with headquarters.
刚和总部通过电♥话♥
Director Fury was very relieved.
弗瑞局长大感宽慰
I understand you've been busy.
我知道你为此付出不少努力
Heard you put some miles on my plane.
听说你用我的飞机跑了不少地方
The manhunt has yielded some impressive results.
这次大搜捕让我们收获颇丰
Centipede operations have been taken down around the globe.
蜈蚣组织在全球的爪牙被尽数拿下
Any word on the Clairvoyant?
有千里眼的消息吗
Nothing yet, but it's gonna be awfully hard to stay hidden
还没有 但神盾局已经开始全力搜捕他
now that the Clairvoyant's on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s radar.
再想东躲西♥藏♥不被发现比登天还难
Good, because Raina knew things about me personal things.
那就好 因为蕾娜了解我的事 私密的事
I want to know how.
我要知道她怎么了解到的
My men and I are taking her
我的人会把她
straight to headquarters for questioning.
径直带往总部进行讯问
We'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
Agent Hand?
汉德特工
Thank you... for everything.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Good to have you back.
很高兴能救你回来
Honestly, this bus isn't really my style.
但老实说 在飞机上办公真不合我风格
I just want to say...
我只想说...
thank you.
谢谢你
Now get back to work.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表