剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
when we would regret the decision to go in the field.
只是没想到进局里第一周就后悔了
I didn't think that would happen in week one.
老天
Oh, god.
接合处是在沉积层里
This seam in the sedimentary layers
似乎是由于几十年前的
suggests some sort of molten cave-in
某种熔融处塌方所致
a few decades back.
看这里 这是光学放大的方法
Yeah, well, this here -- it's optical amplification.
我觉得 我大概可以很肯定
Now, I think -- well, I'm most likely dead-on --
那个宇宙魔方的能量激发等离子体
that the tesseratic energy excites plasma
带有一个反能级的粒子数
with an inverse population of energy levels.
激光
A laser.
一种两太焦激发能量的射线
A ray of...pure energy -- two terajoules.
看见了吗 这里
See? Right here?
我们刚带着这个电磁场跑的时候
We're lucky the drones didn't trigger it
那个流氓[沃德]没触发它 还真幸运
while we were taking electromagnetic readings.
这是武器 能量足够...
This is a weapon, powerful enough to --
足够烧穿一块50英尺的坚石
Enough to melt through 50 feet of solid rock to bury itself.
能对人造成多大的伤害啊
Imagine what it could do to a person.
对 也能烧穿飞机
Yeah, or an airplane.
打个比方而已
For example.
在看《饥饿游戏》
"Hunger games"?
《约他去看绝世雪景》
"Matterhorn."
S.O.给我列了一百本书要看 这是其中之一
One of a hundred books my S.O. gave me
我抽点时间来看看
that I'm just getting around to.
S.O.是监管人员的意思
S.O. -- supervising officer.
了解
Got it.
黑客也有行话 但我会采用你们的行话
Hackers have lingo, too, but I'll pick yours up.
我觉得你和我 一开始有点不好
I feel like you and me -- wrong foot.
我请你喝一杯吧
Can I...buy you a drink?
我之前说的那些 当我说起义是...
What I said before -- when I said the uprising was --
无论我说了什么 有一件事是好的
whatever I said -- a good thing.
我不想让你觉得我是健忘的人
I don't want you to think I'm oblivious.
我之前所说的都是关于推特的
What I was talking about was the tweets.
推特
Tweets.
你是想把事情搞好还是搞得更糟
You trying to make things better or worse?
秘鲁人♥民♥几十年来首次自发组织到一起
Peruvians have organized for the first time in decades.
成千上万的难民之前都未曾谋面
Thousands of suffering people who have never met
产生了团结一心的想法吗
uniting over a common idea?
太令人震惊了
It's mind-blowing.
而我也不想提起这个
And I don't want to bring it up
因为我不想看见你那写满厌恶的脸
because I don't want to see your hate face,
但是 涨潮组织就是做这个的
but...that's what the Rising Tide is all about.
好
Okay.
通常 一个人是想不出解决对策的
Usually, one person doesn't have the solution.
但凡有百分之一的人能想到办法
But 100 people with 1% of the solution --
那也能把事儿办好
That'll get it done.
我觉得倘若能解决一个谜题
I think that's beautiful --
将是件很棒的事儿
pieces solving a puzzle.
你和我完全是以不同的角度看这个世界
You and I see the world differently is all.
我从来没在战区经历过战斗 直到今天
I've never been in a war zone during a war until today.
太疯狂了
That was crazy.
我想你已经看得太多了
I take it you've seen that a lot?
你中枪了吗
Wh-- did you get shot?
皮外伤 不用担心
Skin deep. Nothing to worry about.
你中枪了
You got shot.
是保护我们的时候中的吗
Did that happen protecting us?
我说了 不用担心
Said don't worry about it.
难怪你刚那么生气
Well, no wonder you were so pissed.
我没生气
I wasn't pissed.
我被训练来就是要应付各种情况
I was trained to be the whole solution --
要消除不定因素
to eliminate variables.
而今天 他们让不定因素增加了
And today, they keep adding up.
我们在转向
We're turning.
我们进入了空中禁区
We've entered restricted airspace,
所以我们得照着确定的飞行路径走
so we have to follow certain flight paths --
按章办事
regulation.
这架飞机可以全自动飞行
This plane is capable of fully automated flight,
但是梅今晚得握着操纵杆亲自驾驶
but May has to be on the stick herself tonight.
你有监管人员 梅握有操纵杆
You've got an S.O. May's got to be on the stick.
这飞机上好多行话啊
Lots of good lingo on this plane.
没错
Yeah.
我们似乎不能互相理解对方的含义
We just can't seem to understand each other.
第一部步话机腕表...
First walkie-talkie wristwatch --
产于1936年的波兰
1936, Poland.
我记得他们只生产了20部
They only made 20, I think.
现在都还能用
Still works.
我都忘了你是个多愁善感的人 菲利普
I forgot you're such a sentimentalist, Phillip.
浪漫的历史
Romanticizing history.
是啊 大部分都是用胶水粘着的
Yeah, most of it's glued down.
那时候的东西还是很有情调的
There was an elegance to things back then.
完全同意
There we agree.
我们周围的环境变化飞快
With everything around us changing so quickly,
保留一些过去的试金石有益无害
It doesn't hurt to have a few touchstones to the past.
能提醒我什么事情是重要的
Reminds me what's important.
我最不愿意做的事情就是回到过去
The last thing I want to do is relive days gone by.
几个晚上或许可以
A few nights, maybe.
我知道你在做什么
I see what you're doing.
我在追忆往昔
I'm reminiscing.
这架飞机相比当年你驻扎在库斯科时
This plane is such a step up
我们外出工作的旅行车来说
from the R.V. we used to work out of
档次提升了不少
when you were stationed in Cusco.
我对工作的事情印象不多
I don't remember much working.
也不记得你有这么直接
I also don't remember you being this direct.
斯凯 把酒瓶递给我
Skye, hand me the bottle.
好吧 酒鬼
Okay, turbo,
尽管如此你还是在关照着我
but you're still nursing the one you got.
不是只有我在关照着
I'm not the only one.
接下来的几小时我们要被困在云层上方了
We're stuck above the clouds for the next few hours.
何不来找点乐子
We might as well enjoy ourselves.
我们可以为你的收藏中多创造点回忆
We could make a few more memories to add to your collection.
你意下如何
What do you think?
我觉得...
I think...
沃德已经发现
Ward already knows
你想要获得机会就得先除掉梅
you'll have to eliminate May from the equation to have a chance...
这给了他大约二十秒时间先发制人
which gives him about 20 seconds to get to her first.
我们以前是盟友
We were allies.
我们有过曾经
We had history.
你是什么时候决定抛弃这些的
When did you decide to throw that away?
一看到你的队伍的时候就决定了
As soon as I saw your team.
我现在还没死的原因是
The reason I'm still alive is because you need me to verify
你需要我在总部随时呼入的时候
the change of routes for your pilot
核实飞机航线的变更
when H.Q. Calls in any minute now.
-感激不尽 -但是如果我不这么做
- I'd appreciate that. - But if I don't,
神盾局就会把这架飞行器在空中击毁
S.H.I.E.L.D. Will shoot this aircraft out of the sky.
那也就会让你失去084
That'll take the 0-8-4 out of your hands.
也许我该让他们这么做
Maybe I should let them.
不会的 我觉得你会做好决定的
Oh, no, I think you'll make the calls.
你为了其中一只小弱鸟的死活
You already handed me your plane
已经把这飞机拱手相让了
for the life of one of your little lab rats.
如果我把货舱打开 你会失去他们全部
If I open the cargo hold, you'll lose them all.
而你又是这么一个多愁善感的人
And you are such a sentimentalist.
这都是我的错
This is my fault.
我应该去学点功夫来着
Should have learned Kung Fu.
好吧 不过我当初
Oh, yeah, but I shouldn't have
就不应该逼你出外勤
pushed you into the field in the first place.
你还没做好准备
You weren't ready.
作出恰当的威胁评估是我的工作
It was my job to make a proper threat assessment.
-是我们 我们没准备好 -如果特工梅
- We -- we weren't ready. -This wouldn't have happened
当时没在开飞机 这一切就不会发生了
if Agent May wasn't on the stick.
她就能用她的忍♥者技能之类的逃出去了
She would have busted out some of her ninja know-how.
特工梅 不 不 不
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表