剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
You make the gadgets with your bare hands.
就让我自怨自艾下吧 好吗
Just allow me these rare moments of self-pity, okay?
你真是我有过的最不配合的假女友
You're the least supportive pretend girlfriend I've ever had.
通讯器接通了
Comms are live.
科尔森 西蒙斯 都就位了吗
Coulson, Simmons, you in position?
是的 就等着梅发暗号♥了
Yes. Just waiting on may's signal.
记住 我们的目标是卡罗
So remember, our target is Carlo --
曼西尼 安全主管
Mancini, the head of security.
我知道 我记得他的长相
I know. I memorized his face.
我记得所有的事
I memorized everything.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我正在进入角色
I'm getting into character.
我的卧底身份对她那不称职的美国父亲
My undercover persona harbors residual resentment
一直心怀怨恨
to her absent american father --
因为母亲去世时他没有在她身边
Blames him for not being there when her mom died.
所以我可能会对你很冷淡 先跟你提个醒
So I apologize in advance if I come off a little cold.
这么多背景故事有必要吗
You think all that back story's necessary?
过去的事情 例如中心的那次不幸意外
Past events, like that unfortunate incident at the hub,
充分说明了我不擅长即兴发挥
have shown me that I'm not good at improvisation.
不过没关系 我会用万全准备来弥补
However, I excel at preparation.
他正在朝你们走去
He's headed your way.
到你上场了
You're on.
母亲只是想得到你的爱
All mom ever wanted was your love,
能与你相守在科茨沃尔德
to be with you,
我们那间维多利亚风格复♥式♥的家
at our two-story victorian home in the Cotswolds.
但你那该死的银行工作
But could you even give her a moment,
却要你每隔一周就去美国出一次差
what with your banking job requiring you
还一去就是周二到周六
to travel to the states from tuesday to saturday
你有给过她一点关心吗
every other week?!
没有
No!
对你痛失至亲我深表遗憾 亲爱的
I'm terribly sorry about your loss, dear.
至于你 是时候好好补偿她了
As for you, now is your chance to do better.
你最好把握住这个机会
Why don't you see that you take it?
感谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
我们走吧
Let's go.
他说得对
He's right.
你从没有时间关心她
You never had any time for her,
却有时间忙你的工作
but you made time for your work!
还能跟妓♥女♥们去鬼混
And your prostitutes!
-天哪 -不 母亲
- Oh, god! - Oh! Oh, no! Mom!
我很抱歉[意大利语]
Mi dispiace.
真的非常抱歉
Terribly sorry.
还妓♥女♥们 一个还不够吗
Prostitutes? Plural?
梅 目标朝你那边去了
May, coming your way.
收到
Copy that.
正跟踪目标前往包裹的位置
Following the target to the package.
很好
Great.
我们收到你传送来的图像了
We see what you see.
听好了 梅 荣科实业的手提箱外层
All right, May, Cybertek cases are usually lined
通常涂有钨聚合物以防扫描
with tungsten polymer to prevent scanning.
所以在你的红外线仪下应该显示为黑色
It should appear black on your infrared.
看到包裹了 从后面数起第四个座位
Bingo! Uh, eyes on the package, fourth seat from the back.
意大利铁轨列车
各位先生女士 你们好
Scusi ben signore e signori.
在列车转弯过后
As we round the bend,
车窗朝北的乘客
the passengers on the north side of the train
将能看到著名的拉瓦莱多三峰山
can take in the views of the famous Tre Cime di Lavaredo.
是否令人惊叹呢
Isn't it a wonder?
看啊
Look at that.
自从上次全家一起
I haven't seen anything so beautiful
去泰国东南部涛岛潜水旅行后
since our family's scuba-diving trip
我就再没见过这么美的景色了
to the island of Koh Tao in southeastern Thailand.
西蒙斯 你的准备非常细致 但...
Okay, Simmons, I appreciate all your preparation, but --
你想知道我们看到了哪些海洋生物吗
And you want to know which marine life we encountered?
沃德 你是否已就位
Ward, are you in position?
我的通讯器坏了 你的还能用吗
My comms are down. Are yours working?
菲兹 斯凯
Fitz? Skye?
事情不对劲 坐这别乱跑
Something's wrong. Sit tight.
我去确认一下包裹是否还在
I'm gonna go make sure we don't lose that package.
-沃德 -我们暴露了
- Ward! - We've been made!
小心手榴弹 科尔森 我们得跳车
Grenade! Coulson, we got to jump!
神盾局特工
第一季 第十三集
神盾局特工
第一季 第十三集
各位先生女士 你们好
Scusi ben signore e signori.
在列车转弯过后
As we round the bend,
车窗朝北的乘客
the passengers on the north side of the train
将能看到著名的拉瓦莱多三峰山
can take in the views of the famous Tre Cime di Lavaredo.
是否令人惊叹呢
Isn't it a wonder?
梅 追踪器在我这里
May, got the tracker.
我现在就去餐车将它安装到包裹上
Headed to the dining car now to tag the package.
梅
May?
梅
May?
不好意思 乘务员先生
您能帮我提一下这件行李吗
很抱歉 小姐 我还有事要忙
我会让别人来协助您的
就耽误您一会儿 很快的
好吧 小姐
荣科实业的人知道我们在火车上
Cybertek knew we were here.
有人吗
Anyone copy?
糟了
Damn it.
我们中计了
We've been made.
通讯都中断了 科尔森呢
Comms are down. Where's Coulson?
他去餐车那边找包裹了
He went to the dining car to find the package.
你受伤了 我帮你看看
You've been hurt. Let me take a look.
先别看了 你快去行李车
Not now. Go to the luggage car.
跟菲兹和斯凯把门关好
Lock yourself in with Fitz and Skye.
我去找你你再出来 我现在先去找科尔森
Don't come out until I get you. I'm gonna get Coulson.
-沃德 -我们中计了
- Ward! - We've been made!
有手榴弹 科尔森 快跳下车
Grenade! Coulson, we got to jump!
火车 怎么...
The train -- it just...
对 消失了
Yep. Vanished.
这可... 不是易事啊
Which, I might add... not easy.
我还跟西蒙斯说会回去找他们
I told Simmons I'd come back for them.
梅在上面 不会有事的
May's there. They'll be okay.
不 她也不在上面
No, she's not.
你的手♥机♥还能用吗
Is your phone working?
不能
No.
荣科实业的人一定是把电子设备都弄失灵了
Cybertek must have taken out our electronics.
这其实不是个手榴弹
Not a grenade, exactly.
可能是个伪装设备
Might be some kind of cloaking mechanism.
他们可能用这个创造了某种入口
Maybe it created some kind of portal,
然后把火车开进那里面了
jumped the train there?
希望不是 现在我可没工夫对付阿斯加德
Oh, let's hope not. I can't deal with Asgard today.
荣科实业的人知道我们要来
Cybertek knew we were coming.
他们怎么会知道
How?
可能是千里眼搞的鬼
Could have been the clairvoyant.
我们得回到飞机上 快走
We got to get back to the plane. Come on.
车里可能有钥匙 这是在意大利
Keys might be in it. It's the country.
意大利人彼此都很信任的
People are very trusting in the country.
车还没熄火
It's running.
是热♥线♥发动的
Yeah, it's been hot-wired.
-这个... -很可疑对吗
- This is... - Suspicious?
我想说真幸运的 快走吧
I was gonna say "Fortuitous." Let's get out of here.
神盾局A201行动
鲁索先生 你没事吧
Signore Russo, are you okay?
科尔森特工 谢天谢地
Agent Coulson. Thank God.
我一直联♥系♥你来着 荣科实业的人知道了
I've been trying to reach you. Cybertek knew.
他们知道我们去车站了
They knew we were at the station.
他们也知道我们上了火车
They knew we were on the train, too.
我们队伍的大多数人都下落不明
Most of my team is unaccounted for.
我手下大多数人都死了
Most of my men are dead!
-你现在在哪里 -在我们的飞机上
- Where are you now? - On our plane.
我们把坐标发给你
We'll send you the coordinates.
对了 鲁索 你知道那列火车是怎么回事吗
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表