剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
You want me to pursue?
不用 追踪系统已经启动了
No. Their tracking systems are up and running.
希望我们争取到了足够的时间
Just hope we bought enough time.
你还好吧 沃德有伤害你吗
Are you okay? Did Ward hurt you?
没有 我还好
No, I'm okay.
但是加密硬盘...我为他们解锁了
But the encrypted hard drive -- I unlocked it for them.
别管这事了 我们得快走
Forget that. We need to move.
我们得拿下驾驶舱
We got to take the cockpit.
等等 你一个人来的吗
Wait. You came alone?
没事 我能搞定沃德
It's okay. I can take Ward.
我知道 但你要怎么打败死亡战士
No, I know, but how did you get past Deathlok?
死亡战士在这吗 在飞机上
Deathlok's here? On the plane?
是啊 你没拿下他吗
Yeah, you didn't take him out?
新计划 快逃
New plan -- run!
你怎么办
W-what about you?
快去货舱 就现在
Get to the cargo hold -- now.
我不能让你走 科尔森特工
I can't let you leave, Agent Coulson.
这还是我的飞机
It's still my plane.
货舱门开启
我不需要你的允许
I don't need your permission.
货舱门开启
我以前从没用过降落伞
I've never used a parachute before!
别穿了 到车里去
Forget that! Get in the car!
趴下
Down! Get down!
系好安全带
Buckle up!
我告诉你系好安全带了
I told you to buckle up!
肯定是推动器中枪了
Come on! Must hit the frosters!
停车费20块
That'll be 20 bucks.
我去降落飞机
I'm putting the plane down.
我们得去追他们
We need to go after them.
不行 我们按原计划进行
No, we don't. We stay with the plan.
我不用听你的命令
I don't answer to you.
科尔森和斯凯不重要了
Coulson and Skye don't matter anymore.
我们拿到数据了 加勒特让我们现在回去
We have the data and Garrett wants us back right now.
听着 我不会忘记
Listen, I'm not just gonna forget
你刚刚对我做了什么
what you did to me back there.
你再这样做一次 我就杀了你
You try anything like that again, I will kill you.
这不是私人恩怨
Wasn't personal.
我只是服从命令
I was just following orders.
真难以置信他对着洛拉开枪了
Wow. I can't believe he shot lola.
我不想谈这个
I can't talk about it.
我不怪你要去追他
Don't blame you for going after him.
我们需要作战基地 武器 战略支援
We'll need a base of operations, weapons, tactical backup.
还有谁为你办事
Who do you have working for you?
好吧 等等 科尔森
Okay, wait, wait. Hold on, Coulson.
没有支援了
There is no more backup.
没有隐藏的碉堡
No more hidden bunkers.
我知道弗瑞还有其他的
Oh, come on. I know Fury has others.
没有弗瑞了
There's no Fury.
我们没法再重组团队了 科尔森
We're not bringing the band back together again, Coulson.
结束了
It's over.
神盾局不存在了
There is no S.H.I.E.L.D. anymore.
正式的是没有
Well...not officially.
我懂 好吗
Look, I get it, okay?
你得干掉沃德和加勒特
You have to take Ward and Garrett down.
但别表现得像这是官方认可的任务
But don't act like it's some officially sanctioned mission.
这是私人恩怨 结束后 你就该走开
It's a personal vendetta, and when it's done, you should walk.
让你的手下各奔前程
Let your people go their separate ways.
然后呢
And what?
去自首 达成协议
Turn themselves in? Cut a deal?
在私人部门工作
Work in the private sector?
你只要开口 斯塔克会收留你的
You know Stark would take you in a heartbeat.
这不是我的风格
It's not my style.
我该走了
I should go.
你知道去哪找我
You know where to find me.
帮我跟斯塔克问好...
Say hello to Stark for --
对啊
Oh, yeah.
无所谓了 他以为我死了
Never mind. He thinks I'm dead.
沃德这样做肯定有原因
Must be some reason why Ward did it.
也许他们给他洗♥脑♥了
Maybe they brainwashed him.
不知道 有些人就是邪恶
Don't know. Some people are just evil.
我宁愿不信那种观点
I'd rather not believe that.
是真的 我只是觉得我们应该早点发现的
It's true. I just assumed we'd be better at spotting it.
告诉我你不是九头蛇
Tell me that you're not Hydra.
什么
What?
我知道很荒唐
I know that it's ridiculous,
但我得听你说出来
but I just need to hear you say it.
我不是九头蛇
I'm not Hydra.
很好 我也不是
Yeah, good. Good. And I -- 'cause I'm not, either.
-当然不是 -好吧
- Of course not. - Yeah.
因为如果你是
Because if -- if you ever did...
-我不会的 -我会不知所措的
- I wouldn't. - ...I don't know what I would do.
你不需要考虑这种事
You'll never have to find out.
还以为你不吃垃圾食品呢
Thought you didn't eat junk food.
我在度假
I'm on vacation.
到什么时候
Until...?
到那个人告诉我该工作了
Until that man tells me it's time to work.
今晚不会 享受生活吧
Not tonight. Live a little.
那样的话我就要疯狂一点 也许再来一包
That case, I'm gonna go crazy. Maybe have another bag.
我以前从没有无家可归过
Never been homeless before.
可不好玩
It's not fun.
至少我们有泳池
At least we have a pool.
我们会抓住他的
We'll get him.
我知道
I know.
我加密闪存时 给他们留了点小礼物
I left them a little present when I encrypted the drive.
应该有帮助
Should help.
谢谢
Thanks.
今晚夜色不错
Nice night.
马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
我就希望你会回来
I was hoping you'd come back.
-沃德... -我知道
- Ward is -- - I know.
希尔和我说了
Hill told me.
你得看一样东西
There's something you need to see.
加密等级10级
通讯
T.A.H.I.T.I.项目监督给弗瑞局长的最终报告
你想知道T.A.H.I.T.I.背后是谁吗
You wanted to know who was behind T.A.H.I.T.I.?
这是我发现的
This is what I found out.
加密等级10级
通讯
T.A.H.I.T.I.项目监督给弗瑞局长的最终报告
早上好 弗瑞局长
Good morning, director Fury.
很遗憾告诉你 我要递交辞呈
I regret to inform you that I'm handing in my resignation.
我知道你派我来管理T.A.H.I.T.I.项目
I know you brought me on to project T.A.H.I.T.I.
因为你相信我的判断力
because you trusted my judgment,
该判断力告诉我
And it's that judgment that's telling me
我无法再遵循良心
I can no longer, in good conscience,
让测试继续
let the testing continue.
我明白你启动这个项目
I understand you started the program
是为了拯救身受重伤的复仇者
to potentially save a mortally wounded avenger,
但是副作用太极端了
but the side effects are too extreme.
我们一开始
We had initial success with
在宾主组织的再生能力方面取得了成功
the regenerative properties of the guest-host tissue,
但一开始的身体恢复过后
but after the initial physical recovery,
目标的身体情况开始恶化
the subjects began to deteriorate mentally,
表现出多写症 失语症和紧张症
displaying hypergraphia, aphasia, catatonia,
或者直接变成精神病
or just complete psychosis.
我们不知道是生物方面起的作用
We don't know if it was the biology at play
还是只是意识到发生的事
or simply the awareness of what was done,
但是唯一有希望
but the only course of action that showed any promise
消除这些副作用的做法是替换记忆
of stemming these side effects was memory replacement --
完全消除
erasing completely the awareness
对经历事情的意识
of what they'd been through.
即便如此 结果也极不一致
And even those results were very inconsistent.
说清楚点 我建议
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表