剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
霍尔也希望如此
That's what Hall would've wanted.
我以前很拿手的
Used to have this down.
应该就是肌肉记忆
Should be just muscle memory.
你出乱子出习惯了 长官
You're making a habit of it, sir.
我努力
Trying.
看来我有些生疏了
Guess I'm a little rusty.
我是说这些危险的局面
Of these close calls, I mean.
我可不喜欢给人收拾残局
I don't enjoy running back end.
你要离开吗
You want off the plane?
请吧
Go ahead.
我要加入
I want in.
申请下次加入战斗
Reporting for combat next time it's up.
是为全人类而战 还是仅为了照顾我
You committed to the cause or just watching my back?
都一样
Same thing.
而且你确实有些生疏了
And you are a little rusty.
你和你的兄弟们
You and your brothers -
是在哪长大的
where'd you grow up?
多数时间在马萨诸塞州
Massachusetts, mostly.
在房♥子里
A house?
你不是吗
You didn't?
一栋大房♥子
One house.
布洛迪一家
The Brodys.
我当时九岁
I was 9.
一个月后又把我送回了圣艾格尼丝
Sent me back to St. Agnes after a month.
说我融不进他们家
Said I wasn't a good fit.
寄养家庭
Foster parents.
第一次吗
Your first?
第三次
My third.
我以前也听过这话 但是
I had heard it before, but...
这次不同
This one was different.
因为你想让他们喜欢你
'cause you wanted them to like you.
非常想
Bad.
我有一次叫她"妈妈"
I called her "Mom" once...
我尽力了
Tried it out.
看来的确融不进他们家
Guess it wasn't a good fit.
有所期盼却得不到
Hoping for something and losing it
要比毫无希望伤人更深
hurts more than never hoping for anything.
我们不会背弃你
We won't turn our back.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
我做出了选择
I made my choice.
这是我想要的
I want this.
非常想
Bad.
我知道肯定有诱供药
And I know there's a truth serum.
随你怎么说 菜鸟
Whatever you say, rookie.
漫威《神盾局特工》很快回来
Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." will return in a moment.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表