剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
她认为我是个恶魔
She thinks I'm a monster.
你是吗
Are you?
那是你的天性
Is that your true nature,
还是加勒特把你变成那样的呢
or is that what Garrett made you to be?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们了解斯凯的父母
We know about Skye's parents,
了解她心中的阴暗面
about the darkness that lies inside her.
我相信终有一天
I believe in a world
她的本性会显现出来的
where her true nature will reveal itself.
而当那天来临时
And when that day comes...
也许你们俩可以一起变成恶魔
Maybe you two could be monsters together.
六号♥监控器
Monitor 6.
他们来了
Here they come.
再被这么打下去玻璃就要碎了 长官
This window can't take many more hits like this, sir.
希望不用到那一步
Let's hope they don't have to.
科尔森 我们找到负责人了
Coulson, we've found the dealer.
这是个炸♥弹♥
This is a bomb.
你们都知道它是用来干什么的
You know what those do.
透过超级战士的双眼
And you've seen Agent May here
你们也看到梅探员已经来了
through the eyes of your super soldiers,
你们清楚她的能耐
so you know what she does.
我的意思是 别想跟我们作对
You don't want to mess with us, is my point.
你们是不可能劫持我们的士兵的
You're not gonna be able to hijack our soldiers.
我们知道如何应对任何紧急情况
We've thought through every emergency scenario,
包括现在这种
Including this one.
别跟我说 你刚把所有超级战士
Don't tell me you just switched the soldiers
切换成了默认指令
to default directive.
没错 我就是这么做的
Yeah, I did.
你怎么知道的
And how did you know about that?
该拔枪了吗
Time for the guns?
该拔枪了
Time for the guns.
接入通信 默认指令
别动
Stay.
别动
Stay.
接入通信 默认指令 不惜一切代价保护约翰·加勒特
真乖
Good boy.
他们去保护加勒特了
They're off to defend Garrett.
正好带我去见他
And lead me right to him.
如今我们已经打入内部 去联♥系♥军队
Now that we are inside, go contact army forces.
出去的时候制♥造♥点噪音
Make some noise on the way out.
崔普 就算我们没能逃出来
Trip, if the rest of us don't make it,
你仍要保证这里被炸个一干二净
I still want this place to burn.
我更希望你能逃出来 长官
I prefer you make it, sir.
我也希望
Me, too.
基地被攻击了
The compound's been hit.
蕾娜和奎恩走了
Raina and Quinn took off.
我们该做些什么了 我的指令呢
We need to take action now. What are my orders?
看你自己了 孩子
That's up to you, son.
醒醒
Wake up!
回到现实中吧 约翰
Come back to reality, John.
你需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
你已经完成了
You've already done it.
是你的负责人
It's your handler,
也许是打来告诉我士兵们看见了什么
probably to tell me what the soldiers are seeing.
有什么事
Yeah.
你好啊 约翰 好久不见
Hi, John. Just calling to catch up.
斯凯
Skye.
你在电♥话♥里的声音不太一样 更沙哑
You sound different on the phone...huskier.
你想知道为什么
You curious why I'm calling
我在你的士兵控制中心给你打电♥话♥吗
from your soldier control center?
不 我一点都不担心
No, I'm not too concerned.
要知道 如果除指定负责人外的任何人
You see, if anyone but the assigned handler
给我的人下达指令 他们就会爆♥炸♥
gives a directive to one of my men, well, kaboom.
真讨厌 科尔森没想到你有这出
Ah, darn it. Coulson didn't think of that.
你又一次比我们更聪明
You outsmarted us again.
菲尔在你旁边 好极了
Phil's around? Great.
我们有很多话要说
We actually have a lot to talk about.
对了 我想告诉你 你的两位科学家朋友
Oh, and I wanted you to know -- your scientist friends...
直到最后一刻 他们都很勇敢
they were brave until their last breath.
蕾娜告诉了我斯凯有多特别
Raina told me how special Skye is.
我知道你一早就看出了这点
I know you've seen that from the start.
你要指令是吗 去把她抓来
You want orders? Get her.
谢谢
Thank you.
他就是心肠软 一直如此
He's always been a tender heart.
你不需要设定为默认
You don't need to be set to default.
你一整天都没离开过我
You haven't left me alone all day.
我的指令就是坚守在您身边 长官
I was told to never leave your side, sir.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我们得加快速度
All right, we need to hurry.
我们得快点 必须要有足够的氧
We have to do this soon. There has to be enough ox--
氧气来点燃 是的
Oxygen to ignite, yes.
好
Okay.
现在当我按下电源键
Now, when I press that power button...
窗户就会爆破 水会涌进来
the window will blow in, and water will rush inwards.
那感觉就像是胃上被揍了无数拳
Yeah, which is gonna be like 100 punches to the stomach, okay?
会将我们的气息全部击出体外
The wind's gonna be knocked right out of us.
这瓶几乎用尽了 但我简单地弄了一下
Now, this is near empty, but I've rigged it
让它发出一股超高压
to let out a burst of very high pressure --
应该能将一口气强行灌入你的肺部
Should force a breath into your lungs,
但是你必须憋住这一口气 憋住了
but you have to hold on to it, okay? Hold on tight.
应该够你游上27米左右
Should be enough to get you up the 90 feet or so.
只有一口气 但我们有两个人
One breath? But there's two of us.
我算过这条数了
Yeah, I've done the math.
所以你要拿着它
That's why you're taking it.
你比我更会游泳
You're a better swimmer, anyway.
不
No.
-珍玛 -不
- Jemma. - No.
我不会丢下你一个人在这里的
I'm not leaving you here.
这不可能 我们要换个法子
That's ridiculous. We need a new plan.
我们现在不是在讨论
We're not discussing it, okay?
你拿着 就这样定了
You're taking it -- end of story.
如果你死了 我也活不下去
I couldn't live if you didn't.
我也有同感
Well, I feel the same way.
肯定有别的方法
There has to be another way.
你拿着
You're taking it.
为什么 为什么要我这么做
Why? Why would you make me do this?
你是我这个世界上最好的朋友
You're my best friend in the world!
你对我来说远不止是朋友 珍玛
Yeah, and you're more than that, Jemma.
我一直没有勇气说出口
I couldn't find the courage to tell you.
所以 求你了
So, please...
让我用实际行动告诉你
...let me show you.
没事的
It's okay.
不
No.
不
No.
珍玛 珍玛 珍玛
Jemma. Jemma. Jemma.
珍玛 我们要赶紧
Jemma, we have to hurry.
不
No. No.
拿着 珍玛
Take it, Jemma.
不
No. No.
不
No!
救命啊
Help!
这是减压舱 我们正在飞回美国本土
You're in decompression on a jet back to the mainland.
他们都说你死了
They told us you were dead.
很好
Good.
我们就希望把谣言传开
We want word to get around on that.
菲兹
Fitz.
别动 别动
Uh, easy. Easy.
他还有心跳 不过很微弱
His heart's still beating -- just barely.
整个医疗团队都在救他
I have a full med team with him.
但你必须躺在减压舱里 好吗
But you have to remain in this chamber, okay?
他的大脑缺氧了很长时间
His brain was without oxygen for a long time,
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表