剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
继续工作吧
I heard what you did for me.
我听说了你为我做的事
I think it's time that we remove this.
我觉得我们该摘下这个了
Disengage bracelet.
解除手带
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
Thought you'd like that.
我觉得你会希望拿掉它
Back in that room, did they learn anything?
在那个房♥间里 他们知道了什么吗
No.
没有
Did you?
你呢
I heard what you were saying.
我听到了你说的话
It wasn't real.
那不是真的
They were just messing with my head...
他们只是在试图扰乱我
but I appreciate your concern.
谢谢你的关心
Evening, doctor.
晚上好 医生
Agent Coulson.
科尔森特工
You weren't operating on my heart.
你做的不是我的心脏手术
I know about Tahiti.
我知道塔希提岛的事了
I was afraid this day would come.
我就担心这天会到来
Because of what I'd do?
因为我会做出的事吗
Because of what I've done.
因为我做过的事
After New York,
纽约之战过后
you weren't dead for 8 seconds or 40 seconds
你并不是死了8秒或者40秒
or whatever they put in your file.
或是他们在你的档案中写的数字
You were dead for...
你死了
days.
好几天
That's impossible.
这不可能
It should be,
本来是的
but Director Fury moved heaven and earth.
但弗瑞局长千方百计救你性命
He had a team of scientists working around the clock
他让一队科学家日以继夜地工作
using procedures that no good doctor would ever allow.
使用良医不会允许的疗程
You were there.
你当时在场
Fury brought me in during the seventh operation.
弗瑞在第七次手术时带上了我
We kept you conscious to monitor brain activity,
我们让你保持清醒 来监控你的大脑活动
but you were in extreme pain.
但你极度痛苦
The neurological damage it was catastrophic.
精神损伤是毁灭性的
I wanted to die.
我本想死的
And we should have let you.
我们该让你死的
The trauma you'd endured was...ungodly.
你忍♥受的痛苦简直 惨绝人寰
Why was that machine messing with my brain?
那台机器为什么会在我的大脑上手术
After what you'd been through...
你经历过那一切之后
we wanted to restore the man you'd once been,
我们想让你恢复成过去那个人
so we gave you a pleasant memory
所以我们给了你一段关于一个美丽小岛的
of a beautiful island.
美好回忆
We didn't want you to be that...
我们不想让你成为
thing.
行尸走肉
What did I become, doctor?
我成了什么 医生
Tell me.
告诉我
You'd lost your will to live.
你失去了生存的意志
We tried to give it back.
我们试图还回它
I'm sorry, Agent Coulson.
抱歉 科尔森特工
Truly, I am.
真的抱歉
If you only knew.
如果你知道就好了
"Marvel's agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
《神盾局特工》
will return in a moment.
很快回来
H hello?
喂
Anybody there?
这里有人吗
Hello?
喂
早上好 彼得森先生
等待进一步指示
No.
不
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表