剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
But what if we could see it, get visuals
得知那些犯人离开冷藏库后的去向
on where the prisoners went after leaving the fridge?
这是个好主意 但是
That's a good idea, but, uh,
如今神盾局的卫星监控系统已经失效
right now S.H.I.E.L.D. sat surveillance is dark.
有监控系统的不只是我们
Ours aren't the only ones up there.
那附近除我们以外唯一的卫星
Well, the only other satellites in the vicinity
就只有
that could have --
国安局 你想黑入国安局的系统
The NSA. You want to hack the NSA?
这是个坏主意 斯凯
That's a bad idea, Skye.
简直太糟糕了
That's a terrible idea.
国安局已经对神盾局实施严密监控
The NSA's already got S.H.I.E.L.D. on its watch list.
为什么还要去招惹他们
Why poke the bear --
那帮势力庞大 无所不用其极的人
the big, scary, waterboarding bear?
我没记错的话 你是一个通讯特工
Ohh! I thought you were a comms agent,
你的职责可不是躲在地堡里打游戏
not agent of playing video games while hiding in a bunker.
你不能教唆我...
You can't goad me into...
你能帮我劝劝咱们的美国队长穿上制♥服♥
Can you help me convince Steve Rogers here to suit up,
拿上盾牌 勇敢投入战斗吗
grab his shield, head into battle?
好吧 他要去对付谁
Okay? Who's he supposed to battle?
如果我们黑入国安局的卫星系统
If we hack NSA satellites,
就能获取冷藏库被劫后的图像
we can get footage from the fridge breakout,
看看都有谁 他们去了哪
See who was there, where they went.
她说得对 这值得一试
Well, she's right. It's worth trying.
这么着吧 我没法黑入国安局
You know, I can't hack the NSA,
但我可以帮你上传你给我的硬盘里的资料
but maybe I can upload the hard drive you gave me,
找出被他们劫走的那些武器的信息
get the specs on the weapons they might be carrying.
你说的没错 但我们没法这么做
Absolutely. We should. But we can't.
硬盘的加密程序基于位置
The encryption is location-based.
我们得到某个特定地点才能进行解密
We'll have to take a field trip at some point to decrypt it.
好吧 就这样
Okay! All right.
我被你说服了
Color me impressed.
现在到你大显身手了 拿到那些监控视频
Now impress more. Get me that footage.
这是通信卫星室的钥匙
These are the keys to the comm/sat room.
主机在里面
The mainframe is in there.
在那黑入系统 然后将图像传到这里来
Start the hack but then send the feed to these monitors.
就算命悬一线也豁出去了
Let's live dangerously.
-说得好 -你大概需要多久
- Yeah! - How long before you get visuals?
国安局的卫星系统比较棘手
NSA satellites should be tough.
给我一个小时
Give me an hour.
好的
Great.
这真让人兴奋
This is exciting.
看看咱们这么鬼鬼祟祟到底值不值得
Let's see if being sneaky pays off.
我们在这里应该很安全
We should be safe here.
他不是被关起来了吗
I thought he was locked up.
他越狱了
He escaped from prison.
不必担心 这正是我们来的目的
You don't have to worry. That's why we're here.
我们会保证你的安全
We're gonna keep you safe.
"我们" 你是指中情局吗
"We"? Meaning the CIA?
当然 我就是这么说的 不是吗
Of course. That's what I said, isn't it?
我们是中情局特工
We're the CIA,
就是中♥央♥情报局...
The central intelligence agency...
派来的人
people.
不是的
You're not.
你们是神盾局的人 对吗
You're S.H.I.E.L.D., aren't you?
我们只是想帮助你 我们不是坏人
We're just trying to help. We're not the bad guys.
我知道
I know.
我不相信他们说的关于神盾局的那些
I don't believe what they're saying about S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局曾救过我一命
The agency saved my life once before.
几年前
A few years ago,
丹尼尔斯来看我的演奏会 坐在第一排
I saw Daniels at one of my concerts, front row.
接着 他出现在我每一场演奏会上
Then I started seeing him at all of them.
起初 我倍感荣幸
At first, I was flattered.
大提琴手一般没有什么乐迷
Cellists don't get many groupies.
但有一天晚上 他出现在我家门口
But then one night, I saw him outside of my house.
我吓坏了
I was terrified.
我求他别来骚扰我
I begged him to leave me alone.
可他就站在那 说我是他生命中的光
He just stood there, saying I was his light.
当时我不知道他是什么意思
I didn't understand what he meant
直到他将我们整个街区变得一片漆黑
until he started blacking out my entire block.
我逃跑并向警♥察♥求助
I ran and called the police.
但他们都不相信我
They didn't believe me.
然后一个神盾局特工出现在我家门口
But then a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent came to my door.
不知道为什么 但我莫名的信任他
I don't know why, but I trusted him right away.
或许跟他帅气的脸庞有关吧
Something about his face -- the handsome part, maybe.
他就像一个英勇的骑士
He just swooped in. It was like...
就像电影里演的那样
out of a movie.
你们俩关系很亲密吗
You two were...close?
非常亲密
Very.
他向我保证他会制止丹尼尔斯
He promised me he would stop Daniels.
而他也做到了
And that's exactly what he did.
这就是为什么我会相信神盾局
That's why I know I can trust S.H.I.E.L.D.
菲尔从不会骗我
Phil never lied to me.
菲尔
Phil?
菲利普·科尔森特工
Agent Phillip Coulson?
我听过这个名字
I've heard the name.
刚刚 奥黛丽说的
Is that -- Audrey was --
你们俩是不是...
You two were...
-没错 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
他后来怎么了
What happened to him?
他因公殉职了
He died in the line of duty.
我也不清楚具体情况
I don't know the details.
当时我们正准备一起去海边旅行
We were planning a trip up the coast,
然后我就接到了那通电♥话♥
And then I got the call.
你一定很想念他
You must miss him.
他死后很长一段时间 我无时无刻都想着他
For so long after he died, everything reminded me of him.
我仍时常会梦见他
I still dream about him sometimes,
我们俩在一起 开怀大笑
just us together, laughing.
每天醒来 我都感觉他在守护着我
I wake up feeling like he's watching over me.
这感觉很好
It's nice.
也许你该过去跟她说说话
Maybe you should go in there.
不了 她正在走出来
No, she's healing.
开始自己的新生活
She's getting on with her life.
我们该帮她好好活下去
We should help her do that.
我想出一个能彻底解决丹尼尔斯的办法了
I think I know a way, how to stop Daniels for good.
但我们必须利用她把他引出来
But we would have to use her to draw him out.
不行
No.
听见了吗 绝对不行
Do you understand? That's not acceptable.
我也不愿意这么做 但我们没别的办法了
Well, it's not ideal, but there's no other choice.
我不会再让她陷入险境了 这对她不公平
I won't put her in danger again. That's not fair to her.
但是长官 她已经处在危险之中了
But, sir, I'm sorry, but she's already in danger.
而且你自己也说 丹尼尔斯异常执着
And you said it yourself -- Daniels is single-minded.
他很危险 不达目的绝不罢休的
He's dangerous. He won't stop until he gets what he wants.
修得怎么样了
How's it coming?
飞机能飞了吗
Is the bus operational?
损伤还是有的 但已经可以飞了
Still banged up, but she's ready to fly.
输油管已经修好 油也加满了
The fuel line's been repaired, and the tank's full.
能飞多远
What's the range on this thing?
不到1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥英里
Just under 10,000 miles.
你要走了吗
Are you leaving?
没错
Yeah.
我是为了科尔森来的
I was here for Coulson.
但他始终不肯原谅我骗了他
But he can't see past me lying to him.
我知道你为什么这么做
I get why you did it.
你接到命令 就得无条件执行
When you get orders, you don't question 'em.
你会遵守指令
You follow 'em...
不惜一切代价
No matter the price.
是啊 只是现在代价太高了
Yeah, well, this price was too high.
我失去了他
I lost him.
科尔森不想让我在这
Coulson doesn't want me here.
他也不需要我了
He doesn't need me.
那我该怎么跟他说
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表