剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
the way I am trying to protect you.
那就是我的决定性时刻
That was my moment.
如你之前所问
You asked.
对不起 我没有想要强迫你说
Sorry. I didn't mean to push.
但我确实拿到了这个
But I did manage to take this.
拿到枪是一回事
Getting the gun is one thing.
扣动扳机 又是另一回事了
Pulling the trigger -- that is another.
再来一次 慢一些 首先要怎么做
Now, again, slowly, what's first?
斯凯会从前门进去
Skye will walk in the front door.
奎恩地下堡垒唯一的外部入口
The only external access point to Quinn's underground facility
是一个浅滩
is from a beach cove.
两人营救小队可以从那里溜进去
A two-man extraction team could slip in there,
但难度很大
but it's not easy.
菲兹-西蒙斯
Fitz-Simmons.
建筑周围被20尺高的钕激光网环绕
The perimeter is surrounded by a 20-foot-high neodymium laser grid.
碰到就惨了
Touch it and you're toast.
死翘翘那种惨
Dead toast.
让激光网失效的唯一办法
The only way to disable the grid
就是让系统瘫痪被迫重启
is to crack the system and trigger a reboot.
这样小队就有三秒的时间穿过激光网
This would give the team three seconds to cross.
当然 奎恩才不会傻到
Of course, quinn's too smart
让自己的房♥子可以被无线接入
to allow any wireless access on his property.
这时我就要闪亮登场了
That's where I come in.
是的 特制粉盒 可以骗过X光检查
Yes, working compact -- holds up under x-ray.
为了配合你的肤色特地选了沙漠玫瑰色号♥
Desert rose to match your complexion.
但 这是什么 一个读取器
But -- oh, what's this? A readout, okay?
当你足够靠近一台可无线接入的电脑时
Turns green if you're in close enough proximity
它就显示绿色
to a computer to gain wireless access.
变绿之后 把它放下走开就行
When it does, you just drop this nearby and walk out.
剩下的交给我们 小菜一碟
We'll do the rest. Easy as pie.
前提是你遵守计划
Or it will be if you stick to the plan.
知道了 计划 变绿 放下 走开
Got it. Plan, green, drop, walk...
小菜
pie.
我不想质疑你的命令 长官
I don't want to question your orders,sir.
很好
Good.
但我发现战斗远比我预想的要多
But I've already seen far more combat than I bargained for.
这个两人营救小组
This two-man extraction team?
这正是我想回避的行动
It's exactly the kind of action I was hoping to avoid.
所以没有派你去
That's why you're not on it.
专家工作跟外勤工作是不同的 相信我
Specialist work is different from field work, believe me.
你最后一次--
When was the last time you --
霍尔是我们的人 他有麻烦了
Hall's one of ours, and he's in trouble.
我需要两个人救他出来 沃德算一个
I need two men to get him out. Ward makes one.
所以我得参与行动
So that's why I'm going in.
你忘了 我跟复仇者联盟一起可没少经历打斗
You forget -- I saw plenty of action with the Avengers.
然后你死了
And you died.
好了 队员们 整装待发
All right, team, suit up.
马耳他共和国
谢谢你
Thank you.
来点开胃菜吗 女士
Hors d'oeuvre, madame?
你是谁
Who are you?
对他的失礼表示抱歉 他不怎么会说英语
Oh, apologies for his manners. He knows very little English.
那个 算了 我叫斯凯
Oh, that, uh, that's -- what-- whatever. Skye.
-卡西姆·扎格卢勒 -久仰久仰
- Qasim Zaghlul. - Big fan.
半个迪拜都是您建的 包括阿♥拉♥伯刀片大楼
You built half of Dubai, including the Arabian Blade.
我超爱那座楼 特别有科幻气质
I love that building. It's super sci-fi.
您的夫人在哪
Where's your wife...
夫人的名字叫娜德拉
Wife's name's Nadrah.
-娜德拉 -双胞胎儿子
- Nadrah? - Twin sons.
她在家跟孩子们一起吗
She staying at home with the boys?
她干得怎么样
How's she doing?
她很棒
She's good.
见到您很荣幸
The pleasure is mine.
我需要什么你们提供什么 赞 这就像好用的Siri
I could get used to this, people. It's like Siri if it worked.
队长报告亡命徒 我看到头狗了
Skipper to bravo. I got eyes on top dog.
老鹰正在降落
The eagle is landing on it.
你在说什么呢
What are you doing?
抱歉 我糊涂了 我看到奎恩了
Uh, sorry, I -- I don't know. I see Quinn.
我去跟他聊聊
I'm gonna go talk to him.
我是说 那和它对工业平均数的影响
I mean, that and its effect on the industrial average.
是啊 没错
Yeah, right?
伊恩·奎恩 我是你最后邀请的不速之客
Ian Quinn. I'm your last-minute party crasher.
斯凯
Skye.
很高兴见到你
Great to meet you.
这是斯凯 涨潮组织的一名成员
Um, this is Skye, a member of the Rising Tide.
他们是一群黑客
They're a group of hackers.
我是不是把大秘密公诸于众了
I've gotten some pretty big secrets out to the public.
我更喜欢被称为"黑客活动分子"
I prefer "Hacktivist. "
很高兴你听说过我们的网站
I'm glad you've heard of our site.
我读过 我们的想法很近似
I read it. We think very much alike --
更多的信息自♥由♥
more freedom of information,
政♥府♥更少侵犯人♥权♥ 我很赞赏你们
less government infringing on everyone's rights -- I'm a fan.
难怪会邀请我
That explains the invite.
想进这个派对可真不容易
This is a tough party to get into.
不会比你让我们发出邀请使用的
Not as hard to get into as the encrypted back channel
反向加密通道更难吧
you contacted us through to request the invite.
我对那个轻车熟路
That's sort of where I live.
你一定要让我看看你是怎么做到的
You've got to show me how you did that --
我是说如果你加入的话
I mean, if you sign on.
加入什么
Sign what,now?
我曾近让一些黑客变成"白客"
I've been known to turn a few black hats into white hats,
不仅仅是为了漏洞分♥析♥
not just for vulnerability analysis,
更是为了创造性思维
but for very creative thinking.
你是要给我一份工作吗
A-are you offering me a job?
我请你来可不是因为你长得漂亮
Well,I didn't invite you here for your pretty face.
我本来不知道你这么漂亮
I didn't know you had a pretty face.
是的 我想在别人把你夺走之前雇用你
Yes, I want to hire you before someone else snatches you up.
看来进展不错啊
That seemed to go well.
是的 不错
Yeah. It did.
很多股东跟我们同舟同济很多年了
Many of you shareholders have been with us for years,
当然我也看到了一些新面孔
and I see a few new names here,
但我要感谢你们所有人远道而来
but I want to thank you all for traveling so far
来到这个美丽的国度
to this beautiful country
当然 来了也可以尽情派对
and, well, for slumming it at shaba tal-banar.
这个国家允许我们
This country where we are allowed
开展业务 获取利润
to pursue progress and profit
远离令人窒息的规则束缚
without the stranglehold of regulations that are now choking our world.
美国政♥府♥ 欧盟 DRTC
The United States government, the E.U. , the DRTC,
神盾局 这些机构和组织
S. H. I. E. L. D. -- These are just a few of the institutions
对阻碍大家开♥发♥新技术负有不可推卸的责任
that are guilty of halting the development of new technology
只顾自己的利益
for anyone -- except themselves.
我们敢于用新思想向他们挑战
We dare defy them with a new idea.
他们却潜入将其从我们手中夺走
They steal in and sweep it out from under us.
但今天不会
But not today.
你们都知道奎恩国际用基本矿物
You're all aware of what Quinn Worldwide has been able to do
能做到什么高度 更不用说用铀和钚了
with basic minerals, let alone uranium or plutonium,
虽然有种种不公平的限制
despite these unjust restrictions
让天平倾向于他人
that weigh the scales in the other guy's favor.
今天 我要宣布一种新东西
Well, today, I'm announcing something new --
一种可以让天平平衡的元素
An element that could balance those scales,
我是指字面意思哦
and I mean that quite literally.
重力鎓化物
原子序数 123
原子质量 308
想象一下你可以控制重力
Imagine if you could control gravity,
我们不用去钻探石油 石油自己就会冒上来
if instead of drilling for oil, it rose up to greet you.
想象一下你大手轻轻一挥 就可以移♥动♥一艘
Imagine if you could move a super tanker's worth of cargo
满载货物的大型油轮
with a swipe of your hand.
我们可以做到 甚至做到更多
Well, we will do this and more.
这件事可能对霍尔博士造成非常大的创伤
This could have been a traumatic experience for Dr. Hall.
我们找到他后 他可能跟原来不一样 沃德
He may not be the same when we find him, Ward.
我负责说服他
I'll talk him down.
不能让你"讨喜"的性格把他逼得太紧
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表