剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
现在也只有他能帮我们了
We can't turn back after what we did back there.
现在我们已经回不了头了
what what what you did.
是你回不了头了
You knocked Agent Fitz unconscious.
是你把菲兹特工打晕了
He found us out.
他发现了我们
And it was your idea to draw him here
是你的主意要把他引来这里
to fix your damn power source.
帮你解决那该死的动力问题
Our plan has worked so far, Donnie,
我们的计划已经成功地走到这一步 多尼
and so will this.
这个也会成功
W what happened?
发生了什么
I is it a dud?
这是个哑弹吗
I I don't I don't I don't know.
我 我不知道
Ever since you got back from who knows where,
自从你从那个鬼知道什么地方回来以后
you won't even look at me.
你都不正眼看我了
And I know things have been heavy right now,
我知道现在各种事物繁杂
but... did I do something wrong?
但 是不是我做错了什么
No.
不是
I did.
是我的错
Ian Quinn's not the only one who manipulates people, Skye.
伊恩·奎恩不是唯一会操纵别人的人 斯凯
We do it all the time
我们一直都这样做
Actually teach it at the academy.
事实上 我们在学院会教这个
It's our trade.
这就是我们这一行
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I've been keeping something from you.
我一直对你有所隐瞒
But recently, I realized I had no right to do that.
但是最近 我发现我无权这样做
You lied to me.
你对我撒谎了
Agent May and I went down to Mexico city
梅特工和我去了墨西哥城
to talk to somebody
去找了一个人谈话
Somebody who knows where you came from.
他知道你的身世
Tell me.
告诉我
When we started this, I warned you...
当我们开始调查的时候 我警告过你
That you might not like what you learn.
你也许不是你想象中的那样
And I told you...
我也告诉过你
that it can't be worse than what I have imagined.
那不可能比我想象的更糟...
It is.
确实更糟糕
The agent who dropped you at ST. Agnes was not your mother,
把你留在圣艾格尼丝的特工不是你母亲
but she was killed trying to protect you.
但她是为了保护你而死
years ago,
24年前24
An entire S.H.I.E.L.D. Team in a small village...
一整个神盾局小组去了一个小镇
I'll be damned! We did it!
我的老天 我们成功了
It worked!
这行得通
I did it.
我成功了
The ice stopped. So it's over?
冰雹停止了 所以结束了吗
No. It's just beginning.
不 这才刚刚开始
We're in the eye of the storm.
我们在风暴的中心
A storm? But crystalline nucleation
什么风暴 但是晶体核化装置
should only create ice around the
只应该在附近制♥造♥冰...
It did...
没错
Up there.
就在上面
We seeded the clouds.
我们在云中引起了效应
In the most effective way in history, Seth.
我们用的是史上最高效的方法 赛斯
We created a superstorm.
我们制♥造♥了一场超级风暴
He said he wanted a demonstration.
他说他想要我们演示一次
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
I have to try to reverse the process.
我得让这东西停下来
Look, Quinn specifically said he needed a working apparatus
听着 奎恩明确表示他要装置成功运转
to come and pick us up.
才会来接我们
All the money in the world won't matter if we're dead.
要是我们死了 全世界所有钱都没意义
Please. Please help me.
拜托 拜托帮帮我
How do we stop it?
我们怎么才能关掉它
We can't stop it. They're in real trouble.
我们关不掉 他们惹上大♥麻♥烦了
Where is the device?
装置在哪里
Most likely right there dead center of the storm.
最有可能在那 风暴中心
We've got to get Donnie out of there.
我们得把多尼救出来
Ward, how are things on the ground?
沃德 地面上情况怎么样
We've got most everyone safe in the boiler room.
我们把几乎所有人都安全转移到了酒吧
Everybody, move back! Make some space!
所有人 退后 腾点地方出来
How bad is this gonna get?
情况有多糟糕
Bad. Can you reach the north campus parking garage?
非常糟 你能去校园北边的停车场吗
We think Donnie Gill and his device
我们觉得多尼·吉尔和他的设备
may be trapped in the center of the storm.
可能被困在了风暴中心
That's not far from where I am.
那里离我不远
I can get there.
我能过去
Yeah, I can't get there.
啊噢 我过不去
Is there any other way to get to Donnie?
我们能从其他地方靠近多尼吗
Think fast, people.
快点想办法 小伙伴们
I know one way.
我知道一条路
Hold on tight.
抓紧了
Seth, hold the barium hydroxide chamber in place!
赛斯 把氢氧化钡装置放好
Okay!
好的
Hold!
放稳了
All right, that should do it.
好了 这应该就成了
Now take
现在把...
Seth!
赛斯
Seth?
赛斯
We're gonna have to try to get underground,
我们得逃到地下室去
ride it out till the storm passes.
在风暴结束前安全地待在那里
Seth.
赛斯
Seth! Hey, hey, Seth.
赛斯 赛斯
Seth, can you hear me?
赛斯 你能听到我说话吗
He's been hurt!
他受伤了
Please, you need to help him!
求求你们 你们得帮帮他
He's in cardiac arrest! Skye, blanket for his head!
他心跳骤停了 斯凯 盖住他的头部
Lay him down here! Sir, I need the A.E.D.!
把他放在这 长官 我需要心脏除颤器
Fitz, oxygen.
菲兹 氧气
0.4 millimeters of epinephrine.
0.4个单位的肾上腺素
I got it.
好的
Get ready to clear.
准备离手
Charging.
充电
Get back!
退后
And clear!
离手
Pulse? Nothing.
有脉搏吗 没有
Charging.
充电
Clear.
离手
Pulse?
有脉搏了吗
No.
还是没有
Charging.
充电
He's gone.
没救了
No, Seth.
别 赛斯
Seth! Seth!!
赛斯 赛斯
Come on, no!
快醒醒 别这样
No.
别这样
No.
别死
Donnie, I wanted to wish you good luck.
多尼 我希望你一切顺利
And I'm very sorry.
我非常遗憾
Don't say you're sorry.
你用不着遗憾
My only friend is dead because of me.
我害死了我唯一的朋友
I don't know what else to say.
我不知道说什么好
Then don't say anything.
那就什么都别说
What will happen to him?
他们会怎么处理他
They're moving him to the sandbox,
他们会把他带去沙箱
but not as a researcher.
但不是去参加科研
They want to keep an eye on him.
他们想监控他
Did, uh, you hear what I said in Mexico?
你还记得我在墨西哥跟你说的事吗
What, specifically?
具体哪件事
A about Ward and me, um...
关于沃德和我的事
Yeah, I heard.
嗯 我记得
I trust you know what you're doing,
我相信你心里有数
and if it's a problem...
但一旦有什么负面影响
I'll end it.
我就和他断了
Skye requested a moment alone on campus.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表